Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have definitely fallen out.He will be giving it the i am so tired tit yet fucks off to the gym first thing in the morning.Selfish prick who once again is putting his own needs before his family.She looks like tit but no sympathetic words coming from me.You are what you want to be and hanging onto that useless twit is dragging her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hopefully she’ll develop more of a fashion eye rather than her bland, beige, masculine, unflattering wardrobe once she’s finished her fashion course.
Oh lord she did one day didn’t she then never heard of again 😂😂😂😂

He makes me laugh with his cbd posts which claim to help sleep, anxiety, aches and pains all of which he constantly complains about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen his last story where as usual he’s taking the piss out of the girl he’s with and what she’s wearing 😡 all while he’s eyefucking himself wearing his ‘Gucci’ backpack 🤢. How he can ever take the piss out of anyone and their attire with what he wears 🤯 The main cast members are obviously giving him a wide berth and who can blame them.
He dresses like bingo from the Banana Splits, with a moody goochi bag...
---
He really did stop developing mentally at 15, didn't he. No wonder he only hangs out with the kids, he can't form an adult conversation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm very sorry but she looks like she's off her chops here! ❄❄. Saying Good Morning when it's Afternoon, "sorry I've got a cold" but only her right nostril is streaming" and sounds coke bunged up, underneath her nose is red raw (cocaine abuse) and then saying about her weird rash that only appears in winter - it's nearly autumn. bleeping hell why even post this abomination. It is so obvious!

She has quite clearly been on the sniff. She cannot get anything right and is jittery. (If you know, you know). 💯

Now going to see daddy in Norfolk for the night. I am quite worried about those kids if she's driving. She looks fucked. As for her skin, none of those treatments worked at all.

Things aren't right in that house. 💯

View attachment 2414710
View attachment 2414711
View attachment 2414712
View attachment 2414713
Dreadful dreadful reels from Flapz. What is going on here, why did she film then upload to IG. This is not her at her best. She looks terrible all the way through. I really really hope she is going to her dad's for help & support. Something is not right here.
---
Fake Gucci bag out again and latching onto this bird who obviously has a mere part in the production. More fool her to be honest.

So, he's going to get home from WORK tonight and the house is empty yet again. tit has kicked off in that house as Flapz has taken the kids for an overnight stay at her dad's. Let's hope she asks her father for financial help for a good divorce solicitor.

She looks utterly ill - her own fault - but she needs to put those kids first and get the duck out of there and away from him. 💯

View attachment 2414811
Who would post a reel like this? It makes him look so snidey & ugly. Who is he saying piss off to out of camera range? Why is this girl with an extra part hanging out with him? See how he asks her what she thinks of his two peice. That is his content for his 'one million' fans. It's boring, unfunny, irrelevant & plain embarrassing. Bit like you Fakey bro.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be honest I often wonder if Leo has what Jake has as Jake behaves like a child, he lacks responsibility, lacks awareness of what is expected and normal for a husband and father. He’s definitely on some spectrum and lacks accountability. Does he think a relationship thrives on putting very little effort in, does he think children thrive and develop with just luck and love rather than time and effort?
Don’t care what Sophie says, Leo is slower than most kids his age and perhaps it’s likely given his dad has issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
This is just plain terrible. What is he doing? Who puts this on their IG about their wife? He is a bleep of the highest order. Sort your tit out in private mate.
Edit - note he can't even say it himself, has to get some screen shot fella with a mic instead. Wankstain.
Screenshot_20230830-210425_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That's his Grindr profile photo
---

Gone to beg for a loan for the birthday/anniversary....
Predictable. Amazed he not bumming off Zelda and doormatt
---

Yup, could just see myself trolling around Sainsbury's dressed like that ......
@Philimena cunk 😂😂😂 re Flapz going to her dad’s to beg for a loan. She has no choice but I would call it a handout.

• Haha
If my husband went to work and was ignored by all the men but was overfriendly with the women, and one woman in particular, I would be going to stay in my dads too.

He is always seeking gratification somehow, and manipulates and makes fun of people who he deems are beneath him.

Awe billy no mates! 5am festered tub call tomorrow morning followed by testosterone induced gym session! I’m fully content on my sofa! I’ve no financial worries, not a brag, I’ve worked my socks to get here!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fakey has to concentrate on WORK. As WORK is his priority at the moment. If you didn't know, Fakey has to WORK, everyday, 10-6. As well as WORK, he also has to find time to sit in his ice bucket, gym, do childish SM posts (that he has no time for because of WORK) & be an all round knobhead so poor Flappy has to take a back seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she went her dads for cash and jake Had a row with her last night over her not bringing money into the house so she already try a flog tit on Vinted and marketplace for £10 and not selling so she’s gone her dads to help her out . Now he tryna get her back on side so saying he believes in her ….. prick he is

it’s his fault they are in this mess . They really are in trouble clearly in debt that’s why he couldn’t get finance got his stepdad to bail him out . Swimming in debt and no job . He will be being a nasty bleep now because he hates working and driving everyday so taking it out on her

Reactions: 25
The cat is far from chilling. It looks like Purds has been dumped & locked in the hobbit bathroom with him. A subliminal mssg to Flaps that HE is looking after the cat. Just watched the shite vid he put up about 'You're my person.' It's actually a statement on how he needs her to keep him going. Egocentric tosser.
Screenshot_20230830-212336_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Am I the only one who finds it odd he always has a bath in the hobbit bathroom and not the main family bathroom? Or is that because that’s his bathroom and his bedroom on that floor 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mugs if they do the amount she has advertised other fake tan brands declaring them the best the past few months

Hope you all posted on your insta’s to let everyone know you were home from work to match fakey’s riveting content 😂
Not only did I work and get home safe - I did two, yes bruv two days in the office this week. Must post I'm grateful I am for a full time 40 hour week job and that I can WFH rest if week 🤣🤣
Off to ignore my family now for the evening and before work tomorrow might go for a spin until they've left the house *insert motivational quote here* 🤣

You know well he's bringing a packed lunch to rehearsals he can't afford ro eat out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m pretty sure that reel wasn’t telling her he believed in her let’s face it he never has anything supportive or loving to say to anyone I think it’s him saying that she always does that for him because everything is about him and he is extremely needy there is no part of that marriage or any aspect of his life that’s about anybody other than him

Oh dear…….. single mum Sophie has gone to her dad and Fakester needs to validate her! This bloke needs to get a grip on life
"You're my person"...... Yeah the person who fucked off to her dad's overnight with the kids to get away from you. Syrup wearing prick!

Yeah, nice one bro! ✌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.