Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope still for sale along with these fetching pieces 😂 When you look she’s sold loads of stuff on there
Sorry but that is actually embarrassing. Reducing items from £40 to £10 instead of just giving them free or to a charity shop is insane . This shows how skint they are . What z lister or celeb sell tit on market place and Vinted unless being paid to advertise Vinted 😂 they are absolutely skint and the rows are probably over how the hell they will get through winter as skint as they are .
---
Meanwhile kate is still working for ITV loose women and this morning .
jake has to travel hours each way to earn a normal salary 😂😂🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen that Joel Dommett who head follows has got yet another big new presenting role wonder if fakey will inbox him next begging him to get him some work forget it wiggy NOBODY is going to give you a big presenting role you are unprofessional badly dressed crap at everything but above all else nobody likes you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but that is actually embarrassing. Reducing items from £40 to £10 instead of just giving them free or to a charity shop is insane . This shows how skint they are . What z lister or celeb sell tit on market place and Vinted unless being paid to advertise Vinted 😂 they are absolutely skint and the rows are probably over how the hell they will get through winter as skint as they are .
---
Meanwhile kate is still working for ITV loose women and this morning .
jake has to travel hours each way to earn a normal salary 😂😂🤡
To be fair I'd rather chew off my own tits than go on a Disney Cruise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just seen that Joel Dommett who head follows has got yet another big new presenting role wonder if fakey will inbox him next begging him to get him some work forget it wiggy NOBODY is going to give you a big presenting role you are unprofessional badly dressed crap at everything but above all else nobody likes you
I’m surprised he’s not put himself forward to be on standby for Joel’s NTA gig, the fact Joel has said he may have to pull out if his wife goes into labour. Imagine Fakey presenting, sorry trying to present, the NTAs 🙄 Now that would be absolute TV comedy gold 😂
Wonder if they’re going as Fake Bakes guests again next week?

• Haha
To be fair I'd rather chew off my own tits than go on a Disney Cruise.
Yes but we all know it makes him mad he’s not being offered any work especially with ITV win . I think he was only offered the first two because of polly but now she Gives up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but for a trained beautician, her make up skills leave a lot to be desired. She’s using expensive products and they look no different to if she’s used a brand like Rimmel (no disrespect to anyone using Rimmel 😉) She’s only doing it for the aff links and she’s obviously got an ad coming up for the lash serum 🙄 She visits her dad for the same reason he visits Zelda, so expect her to be showing off some purchase in the next couple of days. I don’t think I’ve ever known a couple, especially one that have only been married a year, spend such little time together.
What is it with her doing freckles at 30? I know it is a teenage trend at the moment. It's made me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm very sorry but she looks like she's off her chops here! ❄❄. Saying Good Morning when it's Afternoon, "sorry I've got a cold" but only her right nostril is streaming" and sounds coke bunged up, underneath her nose is red raw (cocaine abuse) and then saying about her weird rash that only appears in winter - it's nearly autumn. bleeping hell why even post this abomination. It is so obvious!

She has quite clearly been on the sniff. She cannot get anything right and is jittery. (If you know, you know). 💯

Now going to see daddy in Norfolk for the night. I am quite worried about those kids if she's driving. She looks fucked. As for her skin, none of those treatments worked at all.

Things aren't right in that house. 💯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just seen his last story where as usual he’s taking the piss out of the girl he’s with and what she’s wearing 😡 all while he’s eyefucking himself wearing his ‘Gucci’ backpack 🤢. How he can ever take the piss out of anyone and their attire with what he wears 🤯 The main cast members are obviously giving him a wide berth and who can blame them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen his last story where as usual he’s taking the piss out of the girl he’s with and what she’s wearing 😡 all while he’s eyefucking himself wearing his ‘Gucci’ backpack 🤢. How he can ever take the piss out of anyone and their attire with what he wears 🤯 The main cast members are obviously giving him a wide berth and who can blame them.
The main cast members had a fancy lunch together doubt jake went …. Can’t afford it so hanging with kids instead weirdo
love hoW none of them want to be around him and ignore him when he’s filming . Still he can’t see filming himself is off putting that’s why he gets the worst jobs nobody else wants

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fake Gucci bag out again and latching onto this bird who obviously has a mere part in the production. More fool her to be honest.

So, he's going to get home from WORK tonight and the house is empty yet again. tit has kicked off in that house as Flapz has taken the kids for an overnight stay at her dad's. Let's hope she asks her father for financial help for a good divorce solicitor.

She looks utterly ill - her own fault - but she needs to put those kids first and get the duck out of there and away from him. 💯

• Heart
That looks like his future OFs profile pic although I bet he will push his draws further down. Ewwwwww.
That's his Grindr profile photo
---
So she is going to Norfolk for the night to see her dad not sure it’s worth going all that way for one night but that’s yet another night they are apart and it’s very telling Soph if i was you I’d stay there until at least Tuesday this prick will want a big fuss for his birthday but will barely acknowledge your anniversary
Gone to beg for a loan for the birthday/anniversary....
Predictable. Amazed he not bumming off Zelda and doormatt
---
Give it up love.
Yup, could just see myself trolling around Sainsbury's dressed like that ......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if they’re going as Fake Bakes guests again next week?
Mugs if they do the amount she has advertised other fake tan brands declaring them the best the past few months

Hope you all posted on your insta’s to let everyone know you were home from work to match fakey’s riveting content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He just doesn’t get it! Posts something for his wife and STILL makes it all about him and how she should spend all her time telling him he can do it don’t give up blah blah blah. I mean he never posts something for her so he is definitely panicking he just can’t make it about anyone but himself

• Heart
Yes Flaps! Of course you wear clothes that absolutely drown you when you’re a size 4/6🙄 silly bleeping cow
Hopefully she’ll develop more of a fashion eye rather than her bland, beige, masculine, unflattering wardrobe once she’s finished her fashion course.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.