Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being nearly 35 and getting a young girl to do silly Snapchat filters with you? Bet the others aren’t even sat near him the saddo

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine being nearly 35 and getting a young girl to do silly Snapchat filters with you? Bet the others aren’t even sat near him the saddo
Its like last year’s panto hanging around with the younger cast again. He’s so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He really is a walking talking ick🤢🤢We all know his body does not look like that sad idiot.Hey ho hey ho it’s of to work I go🤣🤣Never have I seen a grown arse man announce every day that he’s of to work.Flaps quiet to busy sending her awful clothes back and flogging tit on marketplace😡😡
Do we know if shameless Flapz managed to sell the £10 swing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a twit. 🤡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh look, I can do snapchat filters with my colleagues too. Does that mean I’m mega busy with WORK as well?
IMG_0592.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Preaching Dopey is on the band wagon! There are some serious issues going on with them! Imagine your husband bleeping off to the gym every morning and not coming home till 20.00 5/6 days a week. Followed by a tour, basically she’s a single mother

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Clearly no one else likes him at full Monty. Prove us wrong fakey have a picture with the other lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly no one else likes him at full Monty. Prove us wrong fakey have a picture with the other lot.
Hopefully he was told, no photos with them. Otherwise they would not have a minute's peace.
Imagine when they are rehearsing the stripping part. He will bring in the phone for sure. Saddo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think it says alot about him as a person that no matter what panto or show he does he never is with men his age or older. It's always teens/young adults and women.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Preaching Dopey is on the band wagon! There are some serious issues going on with them! Imagine your husband bleeping off to the gym every morning and not coming home till 20.00 5/6 days a week. Followed by a tour, basically she’s a single mother
The manifesting doesn’t seem to be working for either of them and it never has. Dropped after one ITS edit and doesn’t even gets ads for them anymore, after her saying at the time she was manifesting another collection 😂 and how long has he been manifesting SCD and a proper TV job? Quotes don’t make you anymore interesting and certainly don’t pay the bills. You need a full time job for that 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s remind ourselves. This halfwit is THIRTY FIVE and claims he’s straight 🤨
This photo says otherwise, posing like a teenager , looking like a grubby old perv 🤢
I’m so embarrassed for him.
View attachment 2413410
Why is this prick telling us he’s working everyday most people do you idiot
your only going because you have no choice . You had to send your car back beg your stepdad to buy you a basic car to get around and need to pay your mortgage

skint as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she is going to Norfolk for the night to see her dad not sure it’s worth going all that way for one night but that’s yet another night they are apart and it’s very telling Soph if i was you I’d stay there until at least Tuesday this prick will want a big fuss for his birthday but will barely acknowledge your anniversary

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she is going to Norfolk for the night to see her dad not sure it’s worth going all that way for one night but that’s yet another night they are apart and it’s very telling Soph if i was you I’d stay there until at least Tuesday this prick will want a big fuss for his birthday but will barely acknowledge your anniversary
Another visit to her family without Fakey. They really don’t like him do they.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but for a trained beautician, her make up skills leave a lot to be desired. She’s using expensive products and they look no different to if she’s used a brand like Rimmel (no disrespect to anyone using Rimmel 😉) She’s only doing it for the aff links and she’s obviously got an ad coming up for the lash serum 🙄 She visits her dad for the same reason he visits Zelda, so expect her to be showing off some purchase in the next couple of days. I don’t think I’ve ever known a couple, especially one that have only been married a year, spend such little time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.