Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys he’s learned how to walk and film his feet at the same time.What a absolute wanker🤣🤣🤣
C0200065-B06A-4AED-B11F-7EB04F600183.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning everyone, do you think we should all chip in and buy him some type of medal for going to “work”

There’s nurses, retail workers etc doing 12 hour shifts, proper graft but Jake is definitely working harder going to a rehearsal for a couple of hours a day. Don’t know if anybody knows but he has a hour and half commute aswell😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning everyone, do you think we should all chip in and buy him some type of medal for going to “work”

There’s nurses, retail workers etc doing 12 hour shifts, proper graft but Jake is definitely working harder going to a rehearsal for a couple of hours a day. Don’t know if anybody knows but he has a hour and half commute aswell😂
How easy is it to set up a go fund page for him 😉 Imagine not having to start work until 10am and having to constantly tell everybody about it and he’s only doing it for 3 weeks. Once the tour starts some days he won’t be doing anything til the evening. Well unless he gets some TV work 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fakey 'all you need is routine and discipline'

He talks like hes a single man with no other obligations than gym, wOrK and his watering hole in the back garden. His wife and children do not fit in with his routine at all but are merely an afterthought.
When he got up at 5am yesterday too I bet it wasn't he couldn't sleep, I bet he had went to bed early to avoid doing bath and bed time telling Sophie he was shattered from WoRkInG.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He really doesn’t sell the life he’s living. The lack of reliable/regular work, the lack of stability as he’s here there and everywhere in the country doing odd jobs for tv/Butlins etc, it’s hardly living the dream is it?
I personally can’t see the appeal of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Scrolling through Facebook and this pops up. Ugh View attachment 2413907
Never got their own grid post on Deichmanns insta page like the other z listers and mummy bloggers/instahuns advertising them did they though 😂 Barring Jac Jossa, he’s allegedly got more followers than any of them (inc Jordan Banjo) by quite a distance but they still don’t want him as a permanent reminder on their account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also make sure you find some random people to put childish snap chat filters on and post for us👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How easy is it to set up a go fund page for him 😉 Imagine not having to start work until 10am and having to constantly tell everybody about it and he’s only doing it for 3 weeks. Once the tour starts some days he won’t be doing anything til the evening. Well unless he gets some TV work 😂😂😂😂
#prayforjakey.........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
Scrolling through Facebook and this pops up. Ugh View attachment 2413907
And those bleeping manky trousers again....that house must stink like a charity shop with him.....
---
He really doesn’t sell the life he’s living. The lack of reliable/regular work, the lack of stability as he’s here there and everywhere in the country doing odd jobs for tv/Butlins etc, it’s hardly living the dream is it?
I personally can’t see the appeal of it.
That's it. There's no stability, no solid regular income.
He lives in an ordinary new build house, on an ordinary estate.
Drives a car his step dad had to sort out finance. They beg for anything and everything.
It's soul destroying way of life.
And nobody cares and will even know who is was in a few years time......

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Still no sign of her they have definitely rowed his post this morning it’s not about losing someone through death he’s a thick twit I think that was a reference to her trouble is he does absolutely nothing to make anyone want to be around him not family not friends nobody

Reactions: 19
Still no sign of her they have definitely rowed his post this morning it’s not about losing someone through death he’s a thick twit I think that was a reference to her trouble is he does absolutely nothing to make anyone want to be around him not family not friends nobody
He's as popular as a fart in a space suit.
I've never seen anyone so unpleasant, vain, self obsessed and with as little talent as this bleep .
He's like Colin Robinson, an emotional vampire.
---
🐔He's got more lines down the side of his nose than up them :LOL:❄.
Today's internet 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I also think Flappy maybe silent because she’s struggling with jet lag. I remember coming back from the west coast of the US and it took me a good couple of weeks to get back to normal and yes I had a job but I didn’t have 2 kids and a manchild to look after. It’s pretty clear since she’s been back apart from ‘working’ and gym, he’s done duck all else. He’s not there to help in the morning and by the time he gets home, Leo would be ready for bed if not already in there. You know he’s barely seeing him because he’s not posting him like he usually does. Another thought though🤔 Maybe she’s busy with a party planner arranging a huge bash for their joint wedding anniversary/his birthday party this weekend being exclusively covered by OK magazine 🤭 Oops silly me they didn’t even cover the actual wedding until they flogged the pictures 2 months after it actually happened and I know OK is the dregs of the magazine world but even they aren’t going to cover anything with them two involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s on the comedown after her alleged B12 injection ❄ oh Flaps you are so predictable! Just pop a few xanax and blame it on jet lag, Spud wouldn’t sleep..etc., you know the drill by now! Their mood is constantly up and down because they are both piss and sniff heads! Its very obvious, its a constant cycle of manic highs and lows with these pair! ❄🍷

• Heart
Also make sure you find some random people to put childish snap chat filters on and post for us👍
Bingo 😂😂😂 Everyone else is obviously chatting between themselves and there’s him as usual playing on his phone 🙄 loving the fact he’s obviously not allowed to film inside. Wonder if they’ll be restrictions as well when the tour actually starts. What poor unlucky cast member will have to share a dressing room with him?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.