Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell it’s a rare occurrence for him, the fact any day he has ‘work’, he has to come on and tell everyone about it 🙄 wonder if he’ll mention the hour and a half drive again soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't relise it was that dark at 5.15, I was up at 5.30 and it was light!!!!

Bathing in the dark so we cant see how murky the water is!!!!

• Haha
Well at least we won’t have to see his ugly mug all day.Flaps will be selling more tit it’s like Groundhog Day with these two.He’s at work guys🙄🙄And that water in his hot tub 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 🤮 Utter filth, how long would that take to clean that filthy water from that so called ice bath....Got time to show the tit they want to flog though..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Have you all got work today? I need to know because Jake has got work today, did you know he’s got a job and has to go to work, I’m going to work too. Don’t think I would survive the day without knowing Jake has work and has a 1h30 commute there and back. Gotta go as I have work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Prophet Jake speaks again! If I was his neighbour I’d have a word with! What a self centred twit, 5.13am and recording himself 🙄
"Can't sleep" because he's skint, his marriage is on the rocks and he's being passed over for "presenting" roles by the likes of Kate Lawler.

He can add exercise to his list of addictions and he's literally unravelling before our eyes.

If he wasn't such a self-righteous, vain, self-centred twit, I might actually feel a bit sorry for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"Can't sleep" because he's skint, his marriage is on the rocks and he's being passed over for "presenting" roles by the likes of Kate Lawler.

He can add exercise to his list of addictions and he's literally unravelling before our eyes.

If he wasn't such a self-righteous, vain, self-centred twit, I might actually feel a bit sorry for him.
He can't sleep during the night because the lazy bleep naps throughout the day like a bleeping baby. He's skint because he won't face facts he's never going to be famous.
He's addicted to exercise because he can't stand being home with his wife and family, and is so far in the closet he's in Narnia.
And I'd never feel sorry for the bleep because he brings everything on himself....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh look, we have a time stamp! Is Colchester in some other dimension because it wasn't that dark at tthis time this of morning. He wants to stay in bed and give his wife some 'morning exercise'. Did we know he had work today or did we all forget? Workshy cock!

370919944_263465899915459_6698819248503853566_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Prophet Jake speaks again! If I was his neighbour I’d have a word with! What a self centred twit, 5.13am and recording himself 🙄
He’s never fuckibg silent the liar 😂
nobody likes him enough to check him but if anybody was worried they would just check his Instagram and see 80 stories walking around his house talking to the wall cat and Maris 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon they had a row yesterday they literally went offline about 4pm and nothing from her at all this morning probably because it was bank holiday and he did exactly what I said apart from the walk it was run, gym, nap then food self centered prick

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Have you all got work today? I need to know because Jake has got work today, did you know he’s got a job and has to go to work, I’m going to work too. Don’t think I would survive the day without knowing Jake has work and has a 1h30 commute there and back. Gotta go as I have work 😂
I have work today, don’t know how I managed my massive commute down the stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon they had a row yesterday they literally went offline about 4pm and nothing from her at all this morning probably because it was bank holiday and he did exactly what I said apart from the walk it was run, gym, nap then food self centered prick
Yes she ain’t seen her husband all summer and when she does he goes Nando’s
mate I’d row with the bleep aswell 😂😂
she hates this new life you can tell . A nandos ffs 😂😂 it’s cheaper than weatherspoons

• Haha
Remember when he went for the job and said he would have to discuss with her first.It’s obvious resentment kicking in and when does he ever delete a post within minutes.I didn’t see it so flaps must have told him to take it down.Let’s see if beggy Mitchell even gets a gifted stay for his birthday and most importantly his anniversary 🤣🤣

• Haha
He should never have taken on the Full Monty when he has such a young family I doubt if anyone else in the cast has got a two year old but he is skint and he loves being away from home so I will sit here waiting with my popcorn for when spud doesn’t want to know him because he doesn’t know who he is yesterday he could have missed his training for one day and had a nice family day out somewhere but no Jake does what Jake wants I assume he will only see his mum now if he performs near to her home and he wants a free stay

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.