Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is zelda telling everyone she’s got a problem with homosexuality? Needs to go give herself a slap she really comes across as a bitter old cow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh look, we have a time stamp! Is Colchester in some other dimension because it wasn't that dark at tthis time this of morning. He wants to stay in bed and give his wife some 'morning exercise'. Did we know he had work today or did we all forget? Workshy cock!

View attachment 2411844
View attachment 2411845
View attachment 2411846
He’s really not hiding working is a novelty for him is he?
Nobody in full time employment says “there’s something nice about getting up when it’s still dark”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is zelda telling everyone she’s got a problem with homosexuality? Needs to go give herself a slap she really comes across as a bitter old cow.
does she not re;alise her son is homosexual, stupid old bag

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What did she say?

Cracks me up when she talks about the weather she always has to look out the window to see what the weather is doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when they went to the Maldives and stayed bed and breakfast🤣🤣.Sat on canoes and jet skis for pictures as clearly couldn’t afford the actual trip.Also pretending they went to the spa all as fake as them two.This TIKTOK reminds me of them lol.
---
Is that Zelda......👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she didn’t like the scene when the vicar was in the water with Paul.They shared a kiss I think? She’s a witch and her ramblings are ridiculous.Some woman wouldn’t move her car lol she’s like her pathetic son full of herself.

Reactions: 17
He’s latching onto the younger unknown cast by the looks of it. No surprise as the other people who’ve had professional acting work before will be sick of the sight of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh look, we have a time stamp! Is Colchester in some other dimension because it wasn't that dark at tthis time this of morning. He wants to stay in bed and give his wife some 'morning exercise'. Did we know he had work today or did we all forget? Workshy cock!

View attachment 2411844
View attachment 2411845
View attachment 2411846
What does he want? A blue peter badge?? My mate has just brought home triplets born at 29 weeks......Tell me about getting up early JaKnob, and the rest! This guy gives my arse an headache, and my headache the arse. Getta loife!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just wanted to check that everyone who had work today made it Home safe🙄

Also, is that new garden furniture?
Screenshot_20230829_200835_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2411844
View attachment 2411845
View attachment 2411846
The way he pushes out his chest as he walks makes me want to throw my phone in the bin!😮.
---
He’s latching onto the younger unknown cast by the looks of it. No surprise as the other people who’ve had professional acting work before will be sick of the sight of him.
Plus from what we have seen so far he isn’t allowed to film/photograph faces inside rehearsals. Poor Jaknob can only show pics from his lunch outdoors in dodgy weather😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔Zelda's eyebrows still look like the Makky Dee advert to me, everytime I see her they remind me of it......🍔...:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.