Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should never have taken on the Full Monty when he has such a young family I doubt if anyone else in the cast has got a two year old but he is skint and he loves being away from home so I will sit here waiting with my popcorn for when spud doesn’t want to know him because he doesn’t know who he is yesterday he could have missed his training for one day and had a nice family day out somewhere but no Jake does what Jake wants I assume he will only see his mum now if he performs near to her home and he wants a free stay
Like the MMA fight, he only took the Full Monty on because he had no other offers. He was still touting for SCD and to be a presenter/judge on DOI even once he’d taken this role on. If something came up on TV for him, he’d bin this off in a shot and he doesn’t even try and hide it. You can tell he thinks he’s too good for the stage. What a pity for him no one seems to agree with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Totally agree robin.He can’t even look after his own son without his mums help.Didn’t go to turkey to play Dino man and am sure he could have gone to America for a week as was sat about doing duck all.His ego bigger than his need to be around his family.Every other panto thing he’s done he’s filmed everyone all day long.obviously this set up no fun and games for twit head and having one million bots means nothing👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Uuggh Mr Fixodent out in his wife beaters vest. Luckily he mentioned work as I wasn't sure if he was off to work but now I know he has work.

He has NO idea how to talk to NikNak & Freddie. What was all that "Good boy thank you good boy" nonsense he was coming out with when Leo was tidying his room? He acts like a weird family friend who doesn't know him very well. And trying to send Freddie up while he's with his pal. Leave the boy alone & quit filming him.
Screenshot_20230829-130335_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Uuggh Mr Fixodent out in his wife beaters vest. Luckily he mentioned work as I wasn't sure if he was off to work but now I know he has work.

He has NO idea how to talk to NikNak & Freddie. What was all that "Good boy thank you good boy" nonsense he was coming out with when Leo was tidying his room? He acts like a weird family friend who doesn't know him very well. And trying to send Freddie up while he's with his pal. Leave the boy alone & quit filming him.
View attachment 2412043
Look at his jowly face on this one🤮🤮🤮🤮 and honestly don't know any men that go out in a vest with a shirt over it not done up😳😳😳 and wearing shorts, his dress sense is awful, no style at all🤢🤢🤢🤢
Is he working today then🤪🤪🤪🤪 is he grateful🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's hating this FM gig and I love it hahaha🤭🤭🤭

He speaks to Spud sooo weirdly, clever boy, absolutely not Fakey, he's just putting toys away😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder if Bill Ward or Danny Hatchard are pissing about with filters on their lunch break no, no they’re not grow up you pathetic manchild

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aww jake Kate lawyer is presenting again on Disney dream cruise for this morning and loose women
shes even been given rooms for her parents and daughter ….
don’t cry mate . Enjoy your full days work 😂😂
I laughed when I saw that. She brought her parents along😂😂😂. Poor Jacob! By the time she finishes presenting the comptition it will be a full week enjoying a free cruise. Jacob can never!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember that poor lady he latched onto asking people to follow her.Did the same to Darren day like he’s so popular.No one wants to be around him classic is when the idiot who owns off limits told him to move on.Can’t remember what night it was but I know at the pride of Britain he looked a right scruffy twit.

• Haha
Wonder if Bill Ward or Danny Hatchard are pissing about with filters on their lunch break no, no they’re not grow up you pathetic manchild
I bet those two hate his bleeping guts ....👍👍😂😂
---
I laughed when I saw that. She brought her parents along😂😂😂. Poor Jacob! By the time she finishes presenting the comptition it will be a full week enjoying a free cruise. Jacob can never!
he won't get a free week at Colchester zoo ...
He's a bleeping useless presenter. All me me me me me....
---
Yes she ain’t seen her husband all summer and when she does he goes Nando’s
mate I’d row with the bleep aswell 😂😂
she hates this new life you can tell . A nandos ffs 😂😂 it’s cheaper than weatherspoons
All you can drink coke, mate. Gotta get your money's worth......👍👍👍👍
---
Oh look, we have a time stamp! Is Colchester in some other dimension because it wasn't that dark at tthis time this of morning. He wants to stay in bed and give his wife some 'morning exercise'. Did we know he had work today or did we all forget? Workshy cock!

View attachment 2411844
View attachment 2411845
View attachment 2411846
Colchester is in The Twilight zone, full of cunts like this ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being stuck on your break with this tosser mucking about like a child. I know what I'd do!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Aww jake Kate lawyer is presenting again on Disney dream cruise for this morning and loose women
shes even been given rooms for her parents and daughter ….
don’t cry mate . Enjoy your full days work 😂😂
How long until he starts following Disney cruises on insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember when they went to the Maldives and stayed bed and breakfast🤣🤣.Sat on canoes and jet skis for pictures as clearly couldn’t afford the actual trip.Also pretending they went to the spa all as fake as them two.This TIKTOK reminds me of them lol.
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember when they went to the Maldives and stayed bed and breakfast🤣🤣.Sat on canoes and jet skis for pictures as clearly couldn’t afford the actual trip.Also pretending they went to the spa all as fake as them two.This TIKTOK reminds me of them lol.
---
This is brilliant 😂😂😂 only thing is the couldn’t even put a normal tray in either of the hobbit baths, maybe they could manage a coaster with a peanut on it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
---
Love it 😍 🤣

• Haha

No idea whatsoever. I haven't actually watched it but swear I talk to next door's cat with more warmth - and that's when I'm telling him to get out of my garden. 😁

He has no clue with Freddie, I don't have kids but imo you always have to be conscious of what stage they are at. The way he insists on holding Freddie's hand for example. I remember him doing it at Disney, purely for a photo, of course. 🤢

As Freddie gets older, trying to cope with the joys of being a teenager and all the uncertainty that can bring, that hole will still not have adapted his behaviour towards him. Hopefully Freddie can escape by then.

Reactions: 23
As soon as he has read here, ya know after he finishes work because he’s working right now 😂
---
Irony of the day: Zelda referring to someone as a ‘miserable, sour faced old cow’! 🤣🤣🤣
Also whinging about Christmas decs being out already, yea it’s early but some people aren’t loaded like you Zelda and have to budget like Fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He be fuming Kate lawyer gets all the work
he didn’t even get good work when he did ONE Devon win ad and even that was with Laura who does hundreds of them for ITV 😂

Kate lawyer this year alone has done Disney cruise 🚢 Greece 🇬🇷 and a couple more all abroad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.