Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.
Screenshot_20230828-141017_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just showed Mr Vanilla those pics above of Fakey’s fighting fwends he said they look like gang of hillbilly’s - apologies if anyone on here is related to anyone in that group ”
Personally I wouldn’t want to bump into any one of them in daylight at alone in the dark 😱
They look like a bunch of inbred hillbillies...
I can hear duelling banjos in the background.
---
Here's the boys when they are ready to go out....
download (1).jpeg

---
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.View attachment 2410453
A stiff breeze would take this bunch of cunts out....
---
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.View attachment 2410453
Get the white lightening out, the boys are here......👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
hahahahahha what a bleeping picture, bunch of absolute tossers, head superimposed onto his body hahahaha that's bleeping brilliant that. aww fwends, gym fwends

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know your life is a piece of tit when you have to broadcast to everybody that you're eating out at Nando's.

Nando's is the most overrated shitheap going. 🤢

What 35yr old says 'sick' and 'peace'? Oh yeah, a syrup-wearing twit. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Last time I went to Nando’s I got food poisoning never again 🤮
I went once years ago and the food quality was ridiculously poor. I would never set foot in there ever again. I'm not surprised they think it's great judging by the burnt slop they cook! 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Even with her back to him can feel the tension lol👀👀Why does he talk like a teenager it’s not funny and he really gives me the ick🤢🤢🤢once again trying to show Fred up saying he’s chatting girls up😡😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
🐔 Nandos 🥱.......:LOL: Say no more.....once bitten twice shy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That
That video was definitely for our benefit wasnt it 🤣 did they even acknowledge their legal wedding? Even danielle done a memory throwback for hers. Its strange that he is a person who shares everything but didnt acknowledge his legal wedding day.
But then again it says alot for your marriage when you can't even get the date right 🙄
Thats cos his "BIRTHDAY" comes first. It's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 20
Wtf is going on with his legs?
They're worse than my dad's. He's nearly 83yrs old!
---
Shouldn’t be allowed them . Bet Paul ain’t had them he’s determined to win I’m certain know he wants to win but he’s gone way to far he looks in his 50s 😂😂
Older than 50 big time. I have hardly any wrinkles but then again, I'm not an alcoholic like he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gawd ahahahahahaaaaaa

What a desperate-looking bunch 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀
---
You know your life is a piece of tit when you have to broadcast to everybody that you're eating out at Nando's.

Nando's is the most overrated shitheap going. 🤢

What 35yr old says 'sick' and 'peace'? Oh yeah, a syrup-wearing twit. 🤢

View attachment 2410640
View attachment 2410641
View attachment 2410642
That photo of Maris , with hair like Farrah Fawcett-Majors 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.