Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, looks like I missed the reel he deleted, did anyone get it?
Seems like she's grifted a break away too as she says getting Fred's school stuff sorted with us going away, hope it's not another begged trip abroad🤬 and they both swept their actual wedding anniversary under the carpet and going with the Fake Ibiza one🤪🤪🤪
Not saying they haven’t grifted yet another freebie but she definitely recorded that ad before they went to America because Deichmann used it as a sponsored post a few days ago.

Reactions: 17
I heard that too but wondered if she filmed it before they went to the States.
Hmm yeah you could be right @OnlyJustSaying I really hope they haven't managed to get anything the grifting cunts🤬🤬🤬 they've both had enough jollies already this year, and will Zelda look after Spud again🤔🤔🤔
---
Those tattoos he's got make me feel sick, let alone everything else. That syrup man!!! 🤣🤣
Everything about him is just disgusting🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
So they're celebrating their Ibizan Pampus Grass 'Better Together' Convention as the main wedding anniversary.

I'll be surprised if they last another year!

View attachment 2409020
That video was definitely for our benefit wasnt it 🤣 did they even acknowledge their legal wedding? Even danielle done a memory throwback for hers. Its strange that he is a person who shares everything but didnt acknowledge his legal wedding day.
But then again it says alot for your marriage when you can't even get the date right 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmm yeah you could be right @OnlyJustSaying I really hope they haven't managed to get anything the grifting cunts🤬🤬🤬 they've both had enough jollies already this year, and will Zelda look after Spud again🤔🤔🤔
---

Everything about him is just disgusting🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
Agreed.
BTW, the avatars around here are getting scarier 🤣 all the time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
All for the tattlers! A marriage based on social media likes.
As for the family photograph, what a perfect memory. Oh the giggles they must have had creating this picture!
Wow spud looks like chucky there lol

• Haha
Bank Holiday and by 8am already on stories doing a run and an ‘ice’ bath 🙄 His content really is so riveting 😴 Still don’t think he got paid to do a Deichmann ad. Jordan Banjo, his wife, Perrie Kiely and Jac Jossa all got grid posts on Diechmanns insta page, along with others. Deichmann have shared F&Fs stories this morning but share anyone who tags #wearedeichmann which is what he’s done 😂 He’s not mentioned about the deal they’ve got on which is the whole point of the ad and his post isn’t an obvious advertisement for shoes. I think he literally jumps on anything she gets at this point 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Kate Lawler is Live from the South of France with her daughter Noah. She is there for the ITV competitions. She said she arrived on Saturday and is on a cruise ship. Poor Jacob only ever gets drafted at the last minute and sent to a zoo😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bank Holiday and by 8am already on stories doing a run and an ‘ice’ bath 🙄 His content really is so riveting 😴 Still don’t think he got paid to do a Deichmann ad. Jordan Banjo, his wife, Perrie Kiely and Jac Jossa all got grid posts on Diechmanns insta page, along with others. Deichmann have shared F&Fs stories this morning but share anyone who tags #wearedeichmann which is what he’s done 😂 He’s not mentioned about the deal they’ve got on which is the whole point of the ad and his post isn’t an obvious advertisement for shoes. I think he literally jumps on anything she gets at this point 😂
For 2 people who don't have an actual job between them, you'd think they'd have the time to check spelling and grammar on their #ads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He looks & sounds pissed in this reel.View attachment 2409429
I thought that. 💯
---
Me, Soph and Leo also got a pair from 'their' too. Jesus Christ. Didn't he go to school? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought that. 💯
---

Me, Soph and Leo also got a pair from 'their' too. Jesus Christ. Didn't he go to school? 🙄
🐔 I would write Soph, Leo, and myself also got a pair....No not him has to be first named, backward idiot....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And as predicted, we have a story justifying what was in that glass (with a slice of lemon) at the BBQ. He reckons it was Pellegrino water but surely when you are serving water to somebody, you serve it in a tumbler with ice!

Why did he look and sound pissed in the clip where he's talking about their Pampus Grass 'Better Together' Convention Anniversary then afterwards? I'll say it once and I'll say it again, he has a drink problem. That's why he looks so haggard. It's the booze. 💯

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Guess what! I had a few wines last night AND I had a lie in, it was bliss. I don’t have this endless need to validate my life on IG! It just makes him look like a needy skeleton twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.