Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rubbish at sharing it never works I’m sure someone else will. It’s a cringe shot of their outfits and them eye bleeping themselves as usual. Mummy must have sent him some money to be able to afford a new pair of trousers 😂
Is it deleted? I went to share and the last reel is him boxing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who hasn’t already got their kids school shoes? She is definitely at the bottom of the pecking order when doing ads compared to the others on Instagram doing them. Jac Jossa did her grid reel for Deichmann school shoes nearly two weeks ago. She would have got paid a lot lot more than Flappy plus I didn’t see her having to go to Battersea and attend a sports day when it was pissing down with rain 😂 Actually talking about that, Flappy doing the ad shows it was her that was invited to that gig and Fakey merely tagged along again 😂 So this year he’s tagged onto her PR trips to Dubai and Menorca, her Glasses direct ad and now Deichmann and let’s not forget he only went to the NTAs last year cos of her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Begged school shoes.
So they can spend a bit more of the Child Benefit on pot noodles and coke

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The reel has been dirty deleted basically it was him with his selfie stick apparently filming Sophie calling it wifey weekends 🤮 however he had to get his Easter island head in and she looked really awkward and at one point had a face like thunder she obviously didn’t want to be filmed and she probably told him to take it down

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have day off! You can see where his jaw lines are and not in a good way! I think they are are both in competition with each other to see who can loose the most weight, flaps has the body of a young teenager.
Either his syrup has slipped, or he hasn't fastened his hair system on properly....
Wiggy twit ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We like our bath the same temperature as your garden tub bro. Steaming!

As for that dress....... She doesn't even go out anywhere to wear things like that! 🤣🤣

370992145_292629116703907_7489462399808966114_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who hasn’t already got their kids school shoes? She is definitely at the bottom of the pecking order when doing ads compared to the others on Instagram doing them. Jac Jossa did her grid reel for Deichmann school shoes nearly two weeks ago. She would have got paid a lot lot more than Flappy plus I didn’t see her having to go to Battersea and attend a sports day when it was pissing down with rain 😂 Actually talking about that, Flappy doing the ad shows it was her that was invited to that gig and Fakey merely tagged along again 😂 So this year he’s tagged onto her PR trips to Dubai and Menorca, her Glasses direct ad and now Deichmann and let’s not forget he only went to the NTAs last year cos of her 🤭
Didn't fakey go to one of there promo things a few weeks back?

Reactions: 16
🐔What the duck does she look like in that black contraption, have a word with yourself you silly cow..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is he trying to say Deichmann have paid both of them to do an ad 🤥🤥🤥 Absolute BS. Embarrassing thing if they have, they both know JJ would have been paid three times by herself what those two would have got paid together 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no, looks like I missed the reel he deleted, did anyone get it?
Seems like she's grifted a break away too as she says getting Fred's school stuff sorted with us going away, hope it's not another begged trip abroad🤬 and they both swept their actual wedding anniversary under the carpet and going with the Fake Ibiza one🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
So they're celebrating their Ibizan Pampus Grass 'Better Together' Convention as the main wedding anniversary.

I'll be surprised if they last another year!

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh no, looks like I missed the reel he deleted, did anyone get it?
Seems like she's grifted a break away too as she says getting Fred's school stuff sorted with us going away, hope it's not another begged trip abroad🤬 and they both swept their actual wedding anniversary under the carpet and going with the Fake Ibiza one🤪🤪🤪
I heard that too but wondered if she filmed it before they went to the States.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.