Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder how much parenting Sophie did with Fred when he was little cos she seems to have no clue whatsoever. Bet Fred spent a lot of time with grandparents at Leo’s age. She seems like she’s on drugs when she gets manic, very strange behaviour.
I think it is because she is on drugs ❄ I said it yesterday… The B12 injection made up tit seems to be a cover for her being “manic” when she has really been on the bag! Now watch the come down over the next few days! She is always like this, manic and then down! Remember the manic story when she was doing Spuds hair, scraping his hair back into a ponytail but couldn’t, she kept on brushing his hair manically and talking manic. Definitely on it! She’s a sniffhead like him!

Actually is that in the wiki @CrazyBaldhead? Maybe is should be as she is very manic in that story. (I know you were limited to space though on some wiki pages x)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 24/08/23

Leo: "Mummy very naughty.... *mummy had all of daddy's drink..... Fighting daddy (although Fakey says 'frightened' but he clearly says fighting). Mummy hurt daddy".

Small children tell the truth. 💯 Poor Fred in the background.

Check out Fakey's face at the end of the clip.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
jake thinking
Wiki Ref: 24/08/23

Leo: "Mummy very naughty.... *mummy had all of daddy's drink..... Fighting daddy (although Fakey says 'frightened' but he clearly says fighting). Mummy hurt daddy".

Small children tell the truth. 💯 Poor Fred in the background.

Check out Fakey's face at the end of the clip.

View attachment 2408245
jake thinking hes proper hard man at the gym then mammy shouts at him and he cries, bet hes a proper soft cry baby, you can see by how he cant take any criticism, still managing to eyefuck himself while the blob is talking to him
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fakeys fakeys look he has a fwend! Til he pisses him off aswell! So what do we reckon is in the glass? Gin and lemon? Age of him looks about 50

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fakeys fakeys look he has a fwend! Til he pisses him off aswell! So what do we reckon is in the glass? Gin and lemon? Age of him looks about 50
omg he's over the moon that he has a friend so needs to share it, he's a pure cling on wirdo, the type everyone avoids as they know if they speak to him he will become obsessed with them and start filming them, ooo fwend, best fwend ever, showbiz fwend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lolllll we only ever see his real shrivelled face when the pic is posted to someone else’s account.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell is he talking about - the other BBQ is full of 'proper BBQ food'? What sausages and burgers and freshly made kebabs? Idiot.

• Haha
Ah she’s done the deichman Ad! And she’s doing the shoe flipping crappy transition fakey did!

Is it a family bbq? I assume family man missed his family so much that he is in fact spending every minute of his day off with them (yeh right)

• Haha
Look at her latest follow as well beggy witch, defo trying to get somewhere for their anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt these two will still be together by next year.He made no effort for Valentine’s her birthday or Mother’s Day.Resentment kicking in big time now he’s away and playing the poor me I’m so tired tit.The mess of their son the loft a tit hole both to busy with themselves to give a tit about anyone else.His face at the end of the awful fighting video shows the real Jake a true narcissist 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the hell is that reel he just posted of her? Wifey weekend? Seriously they are in their 30s plus have you ever seen anyone look so awkward? She obviously didn’t want to be filmed he is such a prick

• Haha
What the hell is that reel he just posted of her? Wifey weekend? Seriously they are in their 30s plus have you ever seen anyone look so awkward? She obviously didn’t want to be filmed he is such a prick
Can anyone share it for the blocked club? Sounds like damage control!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have day off! You can see where his jaw lines are and not in a good way! I think they are are both in competition with each other to see who can loose the most weight, flaps has the body of a young teenager.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m rubbish at sharing it never works I’m sure someone else will. It’s a cringe shot of their outfits and them eye bleeping themselves as usual. Mummy must have sent him some money to be able to afford a new pair of trousers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have day off! You can see where his jaw lines are and not in a good way! I think they are are both in competition with each other to see who can loose the most weight, flaps has the body of a young teenager.
But she ate all those gifted chocolates earlier (no way she can afford m and s) 😂 probably threw them up five minutes later

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.