Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ‘Guys’ her voice is getting worse. Imagine all your ‘job’ is is ordering clothes to try on, do affiliated links on them and then send them back. What a bleeping life to live 🙄
Pathetic, isn't it. Pair of well suited, pissed up ❄❄❄up work shy cunts ...
Imagine the earth shattering conversation that goes on between them
---
I like how she said in the hopes of going out for dinner 😂 don’t think fakey can even afford to buy them a McDonald’s never mind a fancy dinner.
Reminds me of that only fools and horses episode, where del boy takes that posh bird out, and she says she felt overdressed for a Berni inn .....
---
I like how she said in the hopes of going out for dinner 😂 don’t think fakey can even afford to buy them a McDonald’s never mind a fancy dinner.
Reminds me of that only fools and horses episode, where del boy takes that posh bird out, and she says she felt overdressed for a Berni inn .....
---

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was about to say the same! Taking the spud for a drive at 11 am to get him to sleep? What the hell is wrong with these two they seem so adamant to keep him as a baby
Absolutely.
They are doing the child no favours whatsoever by trying to keep him babyish.

We all know kids walk, talk, are toilet trained etc at different ages. But they don't want to see that he needs to be professionally assessed and get help if necessary with his speech and anything else that may be identified.

They just don't want to know but he is the one losing out, unfortunately. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jake the rake! He looks too thin for a bloke of his height! I’m sure he’s getting ready for the fight and showing off his micro dick for the FM. There is zero attraction there.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
🐔 If she says CUTE once more I am gonna hunt the bleep down...As for Maris and his BotBot it's a way to keep him from having a tantrum, should have been on a dinky cup ages ago lazy fuckers...still hope they make a rod for their own backs..... and he controls the household......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her voice is insufferable! Again, you just know the clothes are going back. 💯

The state of that child's hair is beyond a disgrace now.

View attachment 2407614
View attachment 2407615
View attachment 2407617
View attachment 2407618
View attachment 2407619
View attachment 2407621
---
I don't recall any of my kids still having a bottlwith her Rita pute at that age. That tub makes my teeth itch. 🤢

View attachment 2407635
View attachment 2407636
View attachment 2407637
View attachment 2407638
Why is she prancing around with her tits out. No words for Spud's hair. Can't they see how nasty it looks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His nappy full to bursting but make sure you film the poor child before you sort him out.Disgraceful parents and obvious they keep him as a baby with his bot bot and lack of any kind of communication.Sad to see him with that bleeping hair while his stupid mother plays dress up.Selling a dirty swing for £10 greedy pigs wash it give to a nursery.So his only day at home and of course he’s at the gym.Makes no sense to me why she puts up with him🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Makes you wonder how much parenting Sophie did with Fred when he was little cos she seems to have no clue whatsoever. Bet Fred spent a lot of time with grandparents at Leo’s age. She seems like she’s on drugs when she gets manic, very strange behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand this photo, has he slipped his arm out of the strap or is he not buckled in?
Now you mention it, his straps must be so loose he's taken his arm out. Instead of sticking her cow tongue out and acting the twit, she needs to tighten those straps up. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Random question as i was just doing an insta stalk. But have marcel and rebecca moved house again?

Reactions: 8
Now you mention it, his straps must be so loose he's taken his arm out. Instead of sticking her cow tongue out and acting the twit, she needs to tighten those straps up. 💯
Yeah looks like he has not slipped his arm out but taken his arm out very easily from the straps being far too loose. Not the first time ive seen those straps being extremely loose. Didn’t they put him forward facing before the recommended time aswell? Honestly what the duck is wrong with her?? Strap him in if you care about his safety.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Random question as i was just doing an insta stalk. But have marcel and rebecca moved house again?
Yes they’ve moved somewhere near Braintree I think I saw somewhere. Still Essex but definitely not round the corner from the Churches anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.