Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flaps asking should she keep or send back, it's all getting sent back you skint witch🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fakey without the filters on him cos he looks even more like shite as he's had to actually work this week🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was about to say the same! Taking the spud for a drive at 11 am to get him to sleep? What the hell is wrong with these two they seem so adamant to keep him as a baby

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Morning all! Firstly what the hell was that jacket? Nothing says skint like half a suit from the Boohoo man sale bought a couple of bits from there once never again the quality is really poor secondly why does that scruff at nearly 3 need to get up and have a bottle of milk? Make him porridge with milk and add some fruit much better than a bottle and toast thick with jam plus over sweetened cereal thirdly he had his white knickers on last night with his tit jacket he still had them on this morning in his tub of piss so I assume that’s all day yesterday last night and still on this morning when does this man shower? 🤮
He doesn't. He's a bleeping soap dodger. The piss bucket is the nearest to a wash that stinky arse gets.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My sprog is 3 in October and hasn’t had a botbot as they call it’s frm like 13 months, and still naps in a bed, don’t need a car drive to her her to fall to sleep, I thought leo went to nursery or Crèche, surely becoz his crappy parents can’t break the crappy habits he has, the nursery normally can , or at least start the poor kid to develop better habits etc, and parents normally implement these at home, it’s just so odd how stunted they are leaving him !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I’ve been in the Colchester area and not a sniff of the main man.
Saw a lookalike area, same hair and tan but nope lol. On another note Colchester is really nice 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My sprog is 3 in October and hasn’t had a botbot as they call it’s frm like 13 months, and still naps in a bed, don’t need a car drive to her her to fall to sleep, I thought leo went to nursery or Crèche, surely becoz his crappy parents can’t break the crappy habits he has, the nursery normally can , or at least start the poor kid to develop better habits etc, and parents normally implement these at home, it’s just so odd how stunted they are leaving him !!!!
Lazy parenting!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her voice is insufferable! Again, you just know the clothes are going back. 💯

The state of that child's hair is beyond a disgrace now.

370304219_720612026555094_3467726286364969934_n.jpg

---
I don't recall any of my kids still having a bottle at that age. That tub makes my teeth itch. 🤢

370185016_1815193898899899_6671972717879369346_n.jpg

370895421_173689222346309_2018876680191801637_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I’ve been in the Colchester area and not a sniff of the main man.
Saw a lookalike area, same hair and tan but nope lol. On another note Colchester is really nice 👍
You couldn't miss him. Teeth you can see from the international space station, and behaves like an attention seeking bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her voice is insufferable! Again, you just know the clothes are going back. 💯

The state of that child's hair is beyond a disgrace now.

View attachment 2407614
View attachment 2407615
View attachment 2407617
View attachment 2407618
View attachment 2407619
View attachment 2407621
---
I don't recall any of my kids still having a bottle at that age. That tub makes my teeth itch. 🤢

View attachment 2407635
View attachment 2407636
View attachment 2407637
View attachment 2407638
Why does she bother?? They never go anywhere together, unless it's a bummed night out, and then he dresses like Coco the 🤡, and she's got a 30 bob special from boohoo or shein ...

• Haha
Omg ‘Guys’ her voice is getting worse. Imagine all your ‘job’ is is ordering clothes to try on, do affiliated links on them and then send them back. What a bleeping life to live 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
My daughter has autism, and the only thing she was early with was walking, and she started at 11 months, and it was step, step, splat.
She was still in nappies at near 4, but I went to college and asked about her getting a place there. They showed her the Barbie house, and said if she used the toilet, she could come and play there.
The little tit was dry day and night, in two weeks, cos it suited her.
There's something definitely wrong development wise with the kid, and combined with the half arsed parenting from Bert and Ernie, he doesn't stand a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like how she said in the hopes of going out for dinner 😂 don’t think fakey can even afford to buy them a McDonald’s never mind a fancy dinner.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.