Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhere, high in that Hobbit loft, lie the creepy matching trousers complete with macho useless chain ready for his next big 'outing.'
Screenshot_20230826-202323_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s definitely for the NTAs if she’s been invited again this year and he’s going as her plus one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flappys whacked out the credit card for a take away, I KNEW he had none the last two weeks or we would of seen it. He makes me laugh with the skint they are, how small are those pizzas, kids size? lol
Can’t even afford to take them all for a fancy meal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maris is gonna be going to school still drinking from a bot bot they are such lazy parents

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s going to do a ton of stories today to make up for not being able to in the week 😴 That’s if he’s not too tired the poor love from working more than a day this week

• Haha
🐔 Yep needs to sort his kids hair out...stopped short of saying it needs cutting ...:LOL::LOL::LOL:...✂.....prick.

• Haha
He looks like a bag of shite, and that’s with filters added 🧐
All this mma training is withering him like a pissed on dandelion
Quote of the day for sure! I’d go so far as to say it looks like he’s pissed in that tub!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning all! Firstly what the hell was that jacket? Nothing says skint like half a suit from the Boohoo man sale bought a couple of bits from there once never again the quality is really poor secondly why does that scruff at nearly 3 need to get up and have a bottle of milk? Make him porridge with milk and add some fruit much better than a bottle and toast thick with jam plus over sweetened cereal thirdly he had his white knickers on last night with his tit jacket he still had them on this morning in his tub of piss so I assume that’s all day yesterday last night and still on this morning when does this man shower? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.