Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think like him
in the style is a fast fashion shop no w8nder they won’t use her again
in other words guys send me free clothing I’m skint and can’t even afford Asda 😂😂🤡
I bet if ITS got in touch with her and offered her another edit she’d bite their hand off. Obviously it’s never going to happen but if any of the fast fashion sites offered her free clothes she’d happily wear and advertise them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet if ITS got in touch with her and offered her another edit she’d bite their hand off. Obviously it’s never going to happen but if any of the fast fashion sites offered her free clothes she’d happily wear and advertise them
Exactly. She ain’t bored with Zara she can’t afford it
all insta huns use Zara and show the latest stuff she clearly can’t afford it silly cow .
that’s why I can’t stand her aswell she is as delusional as him and won’t admit they are skint .
---
Not the face of a man who loves his wife 🤢🤢
he looks repulsed by her .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s gone off Zara? Yeah ok flappy 😂😂 if they offered you an AD (which thankfully they’ll never) you’ll jump at the chance and suddenly love it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
still-both faking that they are skint
everybody knows . He’s had to get a financed car from his stepdad because he was in debt with the Range Rover
he’s ended up with what most 17 year olds get on finance after passing test 😂😂
she ain’t gone off Zara at all she just can’t bleeping afford it you know like her hair done so she started using bid dye

duck me it’s obvious they are broke . Living in faulty towers no tv unit and filthy walls 😂 he can’t even afford to each lunch with them at work . It’s hilarious how broke they are
---

Spent the whole summer apart they can’t stand each other what a joke of a marriage they need to just call it a day now
But come their anniversary they’ll be sharing umpteen stories/posts of them together and telling the world how happy and in love they are 🙄 on another thread I saw a quote that somebody had said about an anniversary. It was basically the bigger the post, the faker the relationship is and people who profess their undying love for their partner in a huge written post on social media are disingenuous and doing it for the likes/attention. Sound familiar?

• Haha
Exactly. She ain’t bored with Zara she can’t afford it
all insta huns use Zara and show the latest stuff she clearly can’t afford it silly cow .
that’s why I can’t stand her aswell she is as delusional as him and won’t admit they are skint .
---
Not the face of a man who loves his wife 🤢🤢
he looks repulsed by her .
And later that same day he was filmed doing that awful Louis Spence act by the side of the pool, crawling along & pumping his hips🤢 More camp than a row of tents.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There we go he is Ra Ra this weekend he just said he’s working all weekend including his birthday as I said earlier it’s on in Skegness on Saturday and Minehead on Sunday looks like he is still at home aswell so must be going to mummy’s tomorrow night then so when exactly is Mr family man going to see his family?

• Haha
A friend of mine mentioned him yesterday, not sure how he came up in conversation, the first thing she said was oh the gay guy Jake…he’s probably thinking it’s tattlers thinking he’s gay to be negative but people who just see him think he is too. She even said Sophie knows it, it’s just a marriage of convenience. This sham suits them both.

• Haha
remember when he would get expensive hotels before his five minutes on loose women
now he can’t even afford to stay in a decent hotel so he stays with mummy 😂😂

his life is doomed isn’t it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going to get his birthday present, borrow some money so he can buy flaps an anniversary present, suck up to her to look after Leo so they can get an adult only break before tour starts and biggest priority will be to film another reel to get his engagement back up. They’re all my guesses 😂
Just catching up🤣🤣🤣🤣 I call bingo on all those @PrincessJeanie, he's so predictable😆😆😆😆 seen his last story tonight, aww poor little Jake doing 13.5 hour days, so many people do this he's just an absolute joke, lazy, beaky bastard🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggest # Both skint and can’t afford Zara . Another boring weekend for fakey dressing as rara 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Says it’s a ‘stinker’ and he’s not really bothered about having to work on his birthday but still has to make sure everyone knows about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Moaning about how busy and tired he is but then says it’s amazing doing what he’s doing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he’d ‘worked’ the rest of the year, he wouldn’t feel so tired being out the house 13 and a half hours a day. He’s been doing it for 2 weeks and he’s carrying on like he’s the only person who’s ever done it. As for his first story of today 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.