Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Mother & Son celebrating the CUNTS birthday.

Hugs to all, sat in an airport - laughing my tiny tits off.
You make me laugh ❤

Hope everyone is good, I couldn’t resist this photo of PANTO Boy & Jaundice.

I’ll just leave this here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
God, he's such a shit dad, missed him my arse he's missed using him for content on Instagram, no mention for his bloody wife🤬 and hyping him up, when she's trying to get him to bed, what a wanker he is. So snippy in his reply to the person who mentioned Fred aswell.
Flaps straight back with a fecking hello fresh Ad😳🤪😆🤣 bet she wishes she was going away again. Had to laugh at one of the comments you work so hard for your family and Soph's always on holiday🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then someone saying they've been waiting for this reunion as they know he's been missing him so much😳😳😳😳😳😳 feck, absolute fruit loops they are😱😱😱

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Looking forward to the 1 year anniversary of her getting her beef curtains out in ibeeeefaaaa, and him absolutely nailing Wayne lineker with a smooch, more passion then he’s ever shown his cardboard cutout wife
Screenshot_20220902-172029_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230614-015120_Gallery.jpg

" ......... never asked back...........

....anywhere...." 😆😆💀

• Sick
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
His trousers accidentally fell down on purpose before everyone else’s what a bloody surprise - he is an absolute wanker and so fucking predictable
Oh god yes. He's so fucking predictable. Anything for attention. I don't think Zelda breast fed him as a baby, that's the problem. He reminds me of a budgie my nan had, would sit all day staring at its reflection in its mirror, amusing itself... should call him Joey...

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Another great thread title, they just keep rolling in😂 Excellent intro as always Crazy.

Notice how he kept referring to 'my' wedding anniversary, no our or we to be heard. It really is always all about him. And when he said "It's only been a year..." every anniversary is special but the first year to me is extra special and should be marked as such.

He must be soooo missing those lazy carefree days all to himself, when all he had to worry about was what time to fit those 2 daily gym sessions in. He must hate his life right now putting in a normal day's work like everyone else.

No words for that manky, scummy lice bath. Filthy, unchanged water with him steaming in it like a freshly baked turd. Spouting meaningless shite which is only ever relevant to his own inexcusable life. How those Tena fannies come out with tripe like 'I needed to hear this' aarrgggh makes me want to throw my phone to the back of the dog kennel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

mollyann

VIP Member
Hi flaps replaying the clip to show Leo saying hi after it was mentioned he does not give a shit or understand his dad on tv.God how embarrassing to be so thrilled wanker got 5 seconds on tv.Polly be next with her standing ovation for his performance 🤣🤣🤣
---

---
Hi flaps replaying the clip to show Leo saying hi after it was mentioned he does not give a shit or understand his dad on tv.God how embarrassing to be so thrilled wanker got 5 seconds on tv.Polly be next with her standing ovation for his performance 🤣🤣🤣
---
Ha bloody ha @ actor fucking hell🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His birthday post to himself for those that are blocked. Has to mention he’s away by himself ‘working’ and of course the dead relatives 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s desperate enough doing a birthday post to yourself but the things he’s written 🤢 Still can’t believe he’s only 35 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Abetterusername

Things really have gone south haven't they.
I'm blocked but keeping up with the fabulous updates here, he is HATING life atm and it definitely shows. It's not a popular opinion but I feel a bit sorry for Sophie (at times) as the level of disrespect he shows her is staggering. The video from a few days back where he was busy filming himself Disney dadding and hyping Leo up while she was tired and trying to sleep seemed deliberate, making sure she couldn't rest while he was being the BEST! DAD! EVER!

How the hell does he think the rest of the masses manage. Newsflash, Fake! We can manage to work full time, parent properly and nurture real, healthy relationships. I really think he's unraveling. Possibly due to being told he can't film FM rehearsals. There's no way in hell he's choosing not to stream every second of his time there, it's obvious it's an order from on high. And I couldn't be gladder for it.

They both need to step up, start with a power hose and clean that swing and that rancid tub in the backyard 🤢 then get an actual life plan together. One that doesn't involve selling their children for a few paltry views, likes and ads.

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Kate Lawler is Live from the South of France with her daughter Noah. She is there for the ITV competitions. She said she arrived on Saturday and is on a cruise ship. Poor Jacob only ever gets drafted at the last minute and sent to a zoo😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Morning All,

Has anyone actually seen any fucking ice in these baths ? All I see is stagnant water, which probably fucking stinks. So what’s the FUCKING POINT of sitting outside in dirty water calling people “Turds”.
You know that unless this BEGGY CUNT gets a freebie - the anniversary is a no go, imagine needing to beg to your bought followers for idea (aka send me freebies) BEGGY FUCKING BASTARD.

His attempts at wisdom are very similar to Khloe FILTER THE FUCK Kardashian (I despise that cunt, I instantly don’t like women who speak like children) it’s obvious they are both thick as FUCK.

PANTO BOY won’t even be bothered about them coming back, he only wants them for content now - he’s a terrible DAD. He’s never present, when he is it’s about filming content instead of the welfare & development of your child. He’s the kind of person who can’t share the stage, if Sophie (I don’t want this to happen at all) got Ill - he would attempt to monetise, if his child had a disorder he would attempt to monetise that too - I want to say a form of Munchausen's. I mean, this is a man who monetise death or attempts to anyway.

he’s such a predictable fucking knob.

hugs to all ❤
I don’t believe there is cold water (nevermind ice) when he sits in his tub. I just watched Gemma Atkinsons story and it’s the first time, since before she got pregnant, she’s been in the ice bath. She managed 42 seconds and you could see the ice and that it actually was cold. Fakey sits and does a 5 minute speech without shivering. Doesn’t fool me!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.
Screenshot_20230828-141017_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
"Can't sleep" because he's skint, his marriage is on the rocks and he's being passed over for "presenting" roles by the likes of Kate Lawler.

He can add exercise to his list of addictions and he's literally unravelling before our eyes.

If he wasn't such a self-righteous, vain, self-centred twat, I might actually feel a bit sorry for him.
He can't sleep during the night because the lazy cunt naps throughout the day like a fucking baby. He's skint because he won't face facts he's never going to be famous.
He's addicted to exercise because he can't stand being home with his wife and family, and is so far in the closet he's in Narnia.
And I'd never feel sorry for the cunt because he brings everything on himself....

• Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
His trousers accidentally fell down on purpose before everyone else’s what a bloody surprise - he is an absolute wanker and so fucking predictable

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
GUYS... I'm up (And before 5am Fakey) for my THIRD day of work this week.

I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF ME JAKE!!!!!

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
That’s hilarious, Sophie doesn’t give a flying fuck that he’s leaving the house and wanting attention. She couldn’t be more dismissive of him if she tried. First time I’ve ever had a shred of respect for her 😂

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Wonder if Bill Ward or Danny Hatchard are pissing about with filters on their lunch break no, no they’re not grow up you pathetic manchild

• Haha
Reactions: 28