Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's got to work on his birthday 🦕🦕 but he's so humble and grateful! 🙄

372532901_820783263039252_6283490951504736131_n.jpg

372932006_689660109175815_4162662158895178642_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Grateful and humble, grateful and humble blah blah blah. You’d think he’d hit the big time in the west end. He’s got a touring play (will be his last) and playing dress up as a dinosaur at butlins for the weekend.

He’s depressed because he’s got to “work” and would much rather be sat around on instagram all day.

He obviously still reads here even though he’s so busy as he’s still filming his friends at work for our benefit. Come on jakey, if they love you so much, film Danny hatchard and bill ward today messing around with you. Have to get Larry out for a bingo if he does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Straight from the horses mouth…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hard work pays off? What hard work? You got the bit part playing the gay guy that nobody else wanted lot of the cast are drama school and theatre trained they’ve worked hard which is why they’ve done so much tv unlike you panto boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never known a grown man who needs so much validation from strangers.No one gives a tit what time you get in.Flaps showing him she’s tired of his lack of interest in his family by running to her dads.I bet she got home from America and the house was a mess no food in and tit head making out how tired he is.His mum will be feeding his ego today and her rambling about soaps daily is kinda scary🙄🙄She does realise it’s a show and these characters aren’t real🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just imagine if his birthday ‘work’ is playing baby Dino. On his official Wedding Day evening he ‘sang’ at a holiday park. 35th birthday dressing up as a RaRa to yet again ‘sing’ at a holiday park. What was his quote earlier ‘hard work does pay off’ 😂 Obviously didn’t go to Zeldas last night. Wonder if she got her days mixed up? I’m sure she’ll tell us in her soaps catch up later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never known a grown man who needs so much validation from strangers.No one gives a tit what time you get in.Flaps showing him she’s tired of his lack of interest in his family by running to her dads.I bet she got home from America and the house was a mess no food in and tit head making out how tired he is.His mum will be feeding his ego today and her rambling about soaps daily is kinda scary🙄🙄She does realise it’s a show and these characters aren’t real🤣🤣🤣
I dint think she dies realise they aren't real the way she gets so wound up about them
Just imagine if his birthday ‘work’ is playing baby Dino. On his official Wedding Day evening he ‘sang’ at a holiday park. 35th birthday dressing up as a RaRa to yet again ‘sing’ at a holiday park. What was his quote earlier ‘hard work does pay off’ 😂 Obviously didn’t go to Zeldas last night. Wonder if she got her days mixed up? I’m sure she’ll tell us in her soaps catch up later 🙄
Zelda is writing her que cards right now after spending the morning rehearsing her lines with Matt 🤣 she probably spends more time in rehearsals than Fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Especially when you’ve no talent other than being the joker in the pack! Tell me where he’ll be in two years time - broke and nowhere I suspect

Attachments

• Haha
🐔 Zelda talking about the tit soaps, who is she talking to ?, is it to people that haven't got a tv ? 🤔 ....As for old man Steptoe apologising for not being on Instagram lately, lol 😆 😂 😅 🤣..who gives a tit I don't, ......strange fuckers.....him touching his face and hair when talking ....prick....:m..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you constantly order, share then return, do they stop you ordering?
I’m sure it was on Tattle a while back that some clothing suppliers were getting cheesed off with influencers ordering, trying on for Instagram then returning the items. The trouble is it was multiple items and a lot had make-up or stains on so they were unable to re-sell. Let’s hope she has been stopped ordering! I’d be raging if I ordered something from Zara and it was covered in make-up

• Heart
Says it’s a ‘stinker’ and he’s not really bothered about having to work on his birthday but still has to make sure everyone knows about it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Moaning about how busy and tired he is but then says it’s amazing doing what he’s doing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe if he’d ‘worked’ the rest of the year, he wouldn’t feel so tired being out the house 13 and a half hours a day. He’s been doing it for 2 weeks and he’s carrying on like he’s the only person who’s ever done it. As for his first story of today 🙄
Tired he’s pathetic I looked at some of the cast members with bigger roles than him and they was all out last night and the night before drinking and watching other productions in theatre . Then that lady twats on insta saying how tired he is eye bleeping himself in a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When have we ever seen her in anything she tries on and films.Bet she’s done it hundreds of times and yet only wears baggy arse jeans and a white t shirt.And of course b&b as that collection as she calls it 💣 lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't comment on this thread but just thought I would ha!! For someone to be in peak condition, I have never seen anyone age so much!?!
He would be safer laying off it a bit, he looks way older from he has got fitter!!
My 2 pennies worth 🤣🤣👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Dates to look out for this month:-
3rd - his birthday
4th - 1 year anniversary of pampas grass wedding
5th - NTAs
8th - 11 year anniversary of Oliver’s passing
14th - FM tour starts
24th - Loose Women Live in Southampton

How many people when he does his birthday post to himself will end up being blocked when they say he looks older than 35 😂

• Haha
3rd - his birthday
5th - NTAs
14th - FM tour starts

How many people when he does his birthday post to himself will end up being blocked when they say he looks older than 35 😂
Comments brutal about the loose women live loads saying who would buy tickets for that tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
3rd - his birthday
5th - NTAs
14th - FM tour starts

Did you just copy and past this from last September and the year before that and before that lol 🥱🥱🥱
Someone said last year that its like Fakey has a script for each season, so winter and christmas its Death and even more anxiety and commenting on DOI and IAC 😂😂😂 He’s so predictable and boring 🥱 change the script and bore off Fakey! I wonder will this morning have him on this year “presenting” about Im a celebrity again 😂😂😂 He was on the sofa for one appearance for 5 minutes FFS it was NOT presenting Polly you absolute head! Speaking of Polly/Silly./Popeye where has Polly gone? Is she still his publicist or did Flaps get jealous or presumably he didn’t pay her?? thought they were old buddies??? I’ll await for Polly to post something or come on the thread, Hi Polly we know you love tattle and not just this thread (she is also a KP fan girl 🤮) Morning Polly , Flappy and Fakey and to you also Zelda 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
So he's got to work on his birthday 🦕🦕 but he's so humble and grateful! 🙄

View attachment 2418026
View attachment 2418027
View attachment 2418028
That wig glue must be getting itchy🤣🤣🤣🤣 I saw a Facebook video on one the other day, was pissing myself😆😆😆 he looks like absolute tit on this story and he's got a filter on it lol🤢🤢🤢 enjoy being a dino on your birthday Fakey🦖🦖🦖🦖. Thinks he's made it🤭🤭🤭🤭 you ain't Fakey, abit part in a touring stage production, performing to half empty theatres lol🤣🤣🤣🤣 I demand you get a part in the actual Westend😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF is her latest TikTok about 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That wig glue must be getting itchy🤣🤣🤣🤣 I saw a Facebook video on one the other day, was pissing myself😆😆😆 he looks like absolute tit on this story and he's got a filter on it lol🤢🤢🤢 enjoy being a dino on your birthday Fakey🦖🦖🦖🦖. Thinks he's made it🤭🤭🤭🤭 you ain't Fakey, abit part in a touring stage production, performing to half empty theatres lol🤣🤣🤣🤣 I demand you get a part in the actual Westend😅😅😅
It wasn't that vid with the blond pillock was it?? Talk about loving himself....as bad as Cunty chops.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.