Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

Chatty Member
He’s doing it all again tomorrow guys he is going to WORK! Isn’t that the hobbit bathroom? Enjoy sleeping alone loser the wife is probably dreaming of Eyal anyway 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Neither of them have realised it’s their wedding anniversary today have they? They’ll both be thinking it’s September. Imagine forgetting your wedding anniversary one year in.
I thought with him being a grief ambassador he would surely post about hs marriage that's dead in the water 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lico

Chatty Member
He's full of shit, claiming that he's away working for his family. He's doing it for himself, trying to raise his profile, and get a big break and attention. If he was working for his family, he'd get a 40 hour week job locally. Take home a steady weekly wage.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Remember when they went to the Maldives and stayed bed and breakfast🤣🤣.Sat on canoes and jet skis for pictures as clearly couldn’t afford the actual trip.Also pretending they went to the spa all as fake as them two.This TIKTOK reminds me of them lol.
---

Attachments

• Haha

Robin71

Chatty Member
Morning all! Firstly what the hell was that jacket? Nothing says skint like half a suit from the Boohoo man sale bought a couple of bits from there once never again the quality is really poor secondly why does that scruff at nearly 3 need to get up and have a bottle of milk? Make him porridge with milk and add some fruit much better than a bottle and toast thick with jam plus over sweetened cereal thirdly he had his white knickers on last night with his shit jacket he still had them on this morning in his tub of piss so I assume that’s all day yesterday last night and still on this morning when does this man shower? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Morning All,

Has anyone actually seen any fucking ice in these baths ? All I see is stagnant water, which probably fucking stinks. So what’s the FUCKING POINT of sitting outside in dirty water calling people “Turds”.
You know that unless this BEGGY CUNT gets a freebie - the anniversary is a no go, imagine needing to beg to your bought followers for idea (aka send me freebies) BEGGY FUCKING BASTARD.

His attempts at wisdom are very similar to Khloe FILTER THE FUCK Kardashian (I despise that cunt, I instantly don’t like women who speak like children) it’s obvious they are both thick as FUCK.

PANTO BOY won’t even be bothered about them coming back, he only wants them for content now - he’s a terrible DAD. He’s never present, when he is it’s about filming content instead of the welfare & development of your child. He’s the kind of person who can’t share the stage, if Sophie (I don’t want this to happen at all) got Ill - he would attempt to monetise, if his child had a disorder he would attempt to monetise that too - I want to say a form of Munchausen's. I mean, this is a man who monetise death or attempts to anyway.

he’s such a predictable fucking knob.

hugs to all ❤

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Got it (second clip). Thanks for the tea NikNak! Come to my salon, I'll give you a free cut and blow dry! 👍

If Flapz has hit him it definitely wasn't hard enough. She should've knocked those Turkey teef down his fucking throat and then drowned him in his piss bucket.

Happy Anniversary you cunts! 👍

View attachment 2402530
View attachment 2402531
Can he not do anything without eyefucking himself? There was no need to film giving that stuff to Fred, if he was genuinely doing to be nice then he wouldn’t have been looking at himself the whole time.

• Heart

Robin71

Chatty Member
Look at me look at me everyone! Saturday and I’m WORKING yes that’s right WORKING sad fuck who posts that? Just get on with it you twat we all know you hate graft but you’ve got no money and itv are not going to call with your big break in presenting

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Passive aggressive Fakey strikes again, knew he'd have to reply to this comment when I saw it last night🙄🙄🙄
All these cranks saying they work hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break you idiots, Fakeys done fuck all this year except 5 mins on TV here and there and dressing up as a dino🦖🦖🦖 a few times, if you actually added it all up, it wouldn't be long would it really. All Flap does is her shitty ad's and plays dress up in front of that poorly fitted wardrobe or door in the hobbit hole🤭🤭🤭
They've both had a shit ton of holidays this year😳😳
They went away for Flaps birthday for the night
Tattlemoon
Majorca with Spud
Flaps to Turkey
Fakey to USA
Flaps to USA
Then Flaps trip to her sister
Late last year they had Dubai trips and Abu Dhabi
Wtf, just takes the piss doesn’t it, when actual hard working families can't afford a holiday.
The question is will they get another no kids holiday squeezed in before the end of this year, can they do it before he starts TFM, which is obvious he haaaates, suppose it depends if Terrahawk will have Spud face. They honestly need to get that child looked at, always looks miserable and deffo no lights on☹☹☹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 How he dismisses Fred after the Beast bars set up, says love or something, then Leo come to Dada like Fred's not there, all for the phone, all for show....He makes me fucking sick and I would love to bump into him and tell him so one day.....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Someone mentioned he’s already done the Real Full Monty on tv so did a search to see how much he flooded the entire event with his stories of grief, came across this article 🙄
Oh what a surprise that he just happened to be that one to drop his trousers by accident.View attachment 2399402View attachment 2399403View attachment 2399404View attachment 2399405
"Jake Quickenden, 32....." in his fucking dreams!

Cant stand listening to Flapz, she talks like him and uses "f" or "v" instead of "th". 😡 It really is one of my pet hates as they're both more than capable of saying "they, the, them" etc, but they're lazy so say things like "I was finking about that the uvver day." So sloppy. Aaarrrgghhhh!!!
---
View attachment 2399935Surprised he didn’t record a video, but he’s getting the engagement he so desperately craves with this grid post. Mr Predictable!
He couldn't put the video out because Maris probably ran past him and went straight for the fridge 🤣🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He should never have taken on the Full Monty when he has such a young family I doubt if anyone else in the cast has got a two year old but he is skint and he loves being away from home so I will sit here waiting with my popcorn for when spud doesn’t want to know him because he doesn’t know who he is yesterday he could have missed his training for one day and had a nice family day out somewhere but no Jake does what Jake wants I assume he will only see his mum now if he performs near to her home and he wants a free stay
Like the MMA fight, he only took the Full Monty on because he had no other offers. He was still touting for SCD and to be a presenter/judge on DOI even once he’d taken this role on. If something came up on TV for him, he’d bin this off in a shot and he doesn’t even try and hide it. You can tell he thinks he’s too good for the stage. What a pity for him no one seems to agree with him 😂

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Morning everyone, do you think we should all chip in and buy him some type of medal for going to “work”

There’s nurses, retail workers etc doing 12 hour shifts, proper graft but Jake is definitely working harder going to a rehearsal for a couple of hours a day. Don’t know if anybody knows but he has a hour and half commute aswell😂

• Haha