Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s home from work, gotta let us know he’s home 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’m surprised he didn’t actually write ‘Home from Work’ on his story 😉 At least we’ll all sleep well tonight knowing he’s back safe from his day at work 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol was thinking the same Jeanie🤣🤣And flaps has made a little fire to burn her marriage certificate 👍

• Haha
I’m surprised he didn’t actually write ‘Home from Work’ on his story 😉 At least we’ll all sleep well tonight knowing he’s back safe from his day at work 🙄😂
He's too exhausted after work to add the extra two words- did you know he had work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If this is what he’s like now imagine what he’ll be like in November? After Paul Smith has hopefully knocked his Turkey teeth all over Manchester Arena and he hasn’t managed to get out of his FM contract. The people on the beaches of Normandy will of made less fuss than he will.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys.....just so you all know I'm home from WORK (a proper full time job). I WORK 5 days a week (paid) & I even drive myself to & from WORK (like an actual adult in their 30s). Just to confirm, I have been to WORK like our Fakey 👍🏻 that is sick bruv 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember when they went to the Maldives and stayed bed and breakfast🤣🤣.Sat on canoes and jet skis for pictures as clearly couldn’t afford the actual trip.Also pretending they went to the spa all as fake as them two.This TIKTOK reminds me of them lol.
---
Guys.....just so you all know I'm home from WORK (a proper full time job). I WORK 5 days a week (paid) & I even drive myself to & from WORK (like an actual adult in their 30s). Just to confirm, I have been to WORK like our Fakey 👍🏻 that is sick bruv 😂
Has he got a job?????
I'd never have known, would you....

• Haha
🐔Well done hun, keep up the good WORK....:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s doing it all again tomorrow guys he is going to WORK! Isn’t that the hobbit bathroom? Enjoy sleeping alone loser the wife is probably dreaming of Eyal anyway 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He’s doing it all again tomorrow guys he is going to WORK! Isn’t that the hobbit bathroom? Enjoy sleeping alone loser the wife is probably dreaming of Eyal anyway 😂
No that’s the en suite off their old bedroom I think! Wtf is his pose about?! That pose will not be getting him anymore work!

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s vile 🤢 He really does believe he deserves constant praise or even a gold medal the way he’s going on 🙄 all because he’s actually going out to ‘work’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 35 years old and wants everybody to know he’s got a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was it not yesterday he was sharing the importance of sleep and today he apparently can't sleep. His 'content' is all over the place. Surely if he's training as much as he says he is and WoRkInG then he should be knackered.

Reactions: 18
#80 hates his family so finds ways to shirk, now he's so desperate he's actually going to work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

resemblance about right

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Welcome to normal life Fakey, working all day, sleep and repeat. Who knew he’d struggle 😏😏😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.