Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the story of a beggy couple....
Who was bringing up a brat that's called Maris........
Both of them..... have grasping fingers
They are both a bloody nightmare.

Here's the story, of a bag called Zelda......
Who was busy with Internetting her whole life....
Legs Akimbo,Fags & incessant filming -
No wonder no bleep likes them..........

Till the one day when these beggars met this Tattle
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group would soon become unstuck -
That's the way Tattle calls out this grifting Bunch.

This Grifting Bunch....
This Grifting Bunch.....
That's the way this Tattle boots these begging cunts.............

😃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s doing it all again tomorrow guys he is going to WORK! Isn’t that the hobbit bathroom? Enjoy sleeping alone loser the wife is probably dreaming of Eyal anyway 😂
That mirror looks cheap and not properly secured! Can’t he do any DIY?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has he actually ever worked for longer than a few days/weeks in his life ?! Jesus he needs to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s doing it all again tomorrow guys he is going to WORK! Isn’t that the hobbit bathroom? Enjoy sleeping alone loser the wife is probably dreaming of Eyal anyway 😂
😃😆😆 Flapz Akip.........

""" mmmm mmmmm eyal....... mmmmmm you're so lovely........

Mmmmm...mmmmmm eyal .

Oooooooo , you've got a massive one compared to my fakeys """"

f96ff18a-dc80-4208-9f02-b274d6b49bca-getty-1188068644.jpg

****** WAKES UP ******

**** turns over and sees...........****
---
Screenshot_20220927-230928_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Jeeezus wept - he could be the stand In for a Meg film, all teeth and dead behind the eyes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s remind ourselves. This halfwit is THIRTY FIVE and claims he’s straight 🤨
This photo says otherwise, posing like a teenager , looking like a grubby old perv 🤢
I’m so embarrassed for him.
IMG_3639.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
GUYS... I'm up (And before 5am Fakey) for my THIRD day of work this week.

I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF ME JAKE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🐔 Those superimposed stomach lumps had me rolling about, plus the arm over the door...:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:...WTF.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He really is a walking talking ick🤢🤢We all know his body does not look like that sad idiot.Hey ho hey ho it’s of to work I go🤣🤣Never have I seen a grown arse man announce every day that he’s of to work.Flaps quiet to busy sending her awful clothes back and flogging tit on marketplace😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guess what. Already been on to let everyone know he’s off to rehearsals today and he’s been to the gym 😂 oh and we’ve got this little gem to read this morning ⬇

Attachments

• Haha
Guess what. Already been on to let everyone know he’s off to rehearsals today and he’s been to the gym 😂 oh and we’ve got this little gem to read this morning ⬇
He's such a ray of sunshine first thing in the morning! What a prick.

Screenshot_20230830-073931~2.png

---
Is this a new syrup? Looks longer. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

He must play the Hi ho hi ho song at full blast out his car stereo - just so the neighbours know where he's off to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he's pondering a only fans with last nights pic. He loves himself that much I bet he's dying to do it!!!!

It actually made me feel a little sick 🤢 he's starting to look like a grandad!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wonder if he's pondering a only fans with last nights pic. He loves himself that much I bet he's dying to do it!!!!

It actually made me feel a little sick 🤢 he's starting to look like a grandad!!
He’d absolutely love to do OF but he’s said so many times he would never do it because he wants a ‘proper’ career 🙄 To do it now he’d be admitting that any chance of him getting TV work is indeed over. Aargh imagine paying to look at that 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And you would need a magnifying glass to find his :m.Let’s see if scary bird says her beloved Jake coming this weekend.Does she ever see her other grandchildren as never mentions them.Her other son lives round the corner she a weird old hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.