Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Leo once again topless in the sun😡She never learns and why I just don’t get it😡
Because the selfish witch wants her kids to have a tan like she does. No hat either and I bet that’s so his hair goes blonder as well 😡 Wants her toddler to be tanned and blonde to fit her aesthetic but doesn’t worry her that 99% of the time, the poor child looks a scruffy mess 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does his vest actually say Ra Ra Ra? 😂 Also you know he ordered it in the wrong size again on purpose you did that ‘joke’ about 4 weeks ago it wasn’t funny then it isn’t now you twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Wonder if she’ll ask if she can use one to stand on and do an impromptu photoshoot? Not quite the same as a jet-ski/glass bottomed kayak in the Maldives but would still be gram content for her 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you ❤ I swear every time I get a little sweat on, I’m convinced it’s “begun” … but again thank you.
I lack patience at the best of time, but I am soo bored by the whole influencer culture - sick of the begging, sick of them being lazy dumb cunts who don’t understand how to use google, sick of the constant lies they tell, just sick of this empty vapid lifestyle. Sick of people famous for nothing & a generation fawning over these fucks. Mind, PANTO BOY has a very Specific fan base (A tweetie pie tattoo on their tit or a dolphin going into their belly button, can easily do 40 embassy a day, thinks sex on the beach is a classy cocktail, once pissed themselves at a christening etc etc) so they won’t bring him any revenue.
🤣🤣 at the tattoo reference, so true! Hope you feel better soon 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fucksake not funny the first time you did it twatface🤢🤢🤢
8 months work my bleeping eye, wonder how many sick days he'll have.
Still piss myself at the it's all psychological comment from that woman he went to see during footloose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't get his phone off quickly enough
Lazy lazy bastard

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fucksake not funny the first time you did it twatface🤢🤢🤢
8 months work my bleeping eye, wonder how many sick days he'll have.
Still piss myself at the it's all psychological comment from that woman he went to see during footloose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't get his phone off quickly enough
Lazy lazy bastard
Looks like he’s got an ad coming up for musclefood looking at the box on the table. Now we know why he keeps going on about eating and having protein 🙄
Also I’ve seen Flappy wearing that exact vest. He’s such a liar

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He definitely did order this deliberately, just for the Tena huns! It looks like a sports bra!! Now, I’ve got a cat and I will not allow her to lick me on the face🤢
He didn’t order it at all 😂 that is definitely Flappys. I’ve seen her wearing it

• Haha
i agree Jeanie it looks like a woman’s vest! How sad is that. Mind you he probably spends time dressing up in her underwear when he’s home alone.

Has he got a different syrup again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He definitely did order this deliberately, just for the Tena huns! It looks like a sports bra!! Now, I’ve got a cat and I will not allow her to lick me on the face🤢
duck me get a life does he not even have one friend ?
he’s manic filming himself no Wonder nobody wants to work with the freak

• Haha
duck me get a life does he not even have one friend ?
he’s manic filming himself no Wonder nobody wants to work with the freak
If the blokes he’s touring with are following him on instagram, they must watch his stories thinking WTF is he doing and have I actually got to work with him for the next few months 🙄

• Haha
Underarm veins? Definitely taking steroids the musty sweaty unwashed pleb.
IMG_3553.png

• Sick
Oh duck off. It wasn't funny before and its not funny again. That is Flaps' top. Imagine your husband being so crackhead scrawny he can fit into his wife's tight top. I bet he tries on her underwear and films himself. 🤢 There's no way Mr Crazy could get one of my tops on. He's like a brick shithouse!!!! 😅

As for putting his mouth near the cat's mouth - one word: parasites! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Underarm veins? Definitely taking steroids the musty sweaty unwashed pleb.
View attachment 2377947
They should test him before this fishy with Paul. If he's on the roids surely he shouldn't be abl to compete. I think he will be on them as he is so desperate to win and he knows without roids he wouldn't have a chance. Might have to drop oktagon a message and see if they condone steroids
---
meant fight

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.