Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakey will be loving it, by himself, on grindr , willy out, taking pics **

** only needs small, passport-sized photos at that size 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is she due home? Just wondering if he is trying to guilt trip her in to coming back early like he did when she was away with her parents i don’t know the time difference so he is either quiet in the evenings because he is whinging and moaning to Krueger or he is filming himself masterbating yet again because the more he looks at himself the more turned on he gets big headed twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When is she due home? Just wondering if he is trying to guilt trip her in to coming back early like he did when she was away with her parents i don’t know the time difference so he is either quiet in the evenings because he is whinging and moaning to Krueger or he is filming himself masterbating yet again because the more he looks at himself the more turned on he gets big headed twit
He’s RaRaing tonight so he can’t help being quiet😂😂. Hopefully the RaRa head squeezes his head so tight that it yanks off his syrup as he removes it at the end of his set😂.

• Haha
She really is getting too old for these shots. Come on luv have a word with yourself - mutton dressed as lamb n all that...
Screenshot_20230812-223344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230812-223358_Instagram.jpg

---
So Leo’s outfit sold out. I bet she only had a couple for sale😂
Stop that now! Surely you know the UK Parachuting Skydiving Centre needed all of Flap's stock to get their members airborne!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Couldn't post about that pic on the last thread as it was closed but bloody hell, I just can't believe how old he looks, even older than usual. His face looks sunken. Is he at deaths door?

Reactions: 14
Couldn't post about that pic on the last thread as it was closed but bloody hell, I just can't believe how old he looks, even older than usual. His face looks sunken. Is he at deaths door?
The gym is defo ruining his face. He is probably eating like a parrot as well!

Reactions: 13
🐔 Flaps on her way to San Francisco..the way she eats that crisp her mouth makes me 😫.......
---
🐔 Fred lookes bored to duck, 3 hours travelling, wonder how Maris will cope :oops:.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie I’m very envious of her going around California I’d love to do that. I’m so glad that fakey is off today watching what they are doing, utterly pissed off that they are having an amazing time and he has to start work tomorrow.

What’s everybody’s guesses for his first illness? Bad back? Tinnitus? Headache? Flu? Cuntitis?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 Flaps on her way to San Francisco..the way she eats that crisp her mouth makes me 😫.......
---
🐔 Fred lookes bored to duck, 3 hours travelling, wonder how Maris will cope :oops:.
It’s a holiday yet again that’s more suited to adults than kids. All about getting content for the gram 🙄 He must be sat at home gutted he’s got to actually work this week cos otherwise he’d be hightailing it up to Zeldas for another reel 🙄

Not gonna lie I’m very envious of her going around California I’d love to do that. I’m so glad that fakey is off today watching what they are doing, utterly pissed off that they are having an amazing time and he has to start work tomorrow.

What’s everybody’s guesses for his first illness? Bad back? Tinnitus? Headache? Flu? Cuntitis?
Defo Tinnitus and Cuntitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a holiday yet again that’s more suited to adults than kids. All about getting content for the gram 🙄 He must be sat at home gutted he’s got to actually work this week cos otherwise he’d be hightailing it up to Zeldas for another reel 🙄
I see he’s shared the last reel with her yet again 🙄
What’s that now? About 4 days in a row?
Sad sad boring cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see he’s shared the last reel with her yet again 🙄
What’s that now? About 4 days in a row?
Sad sad boring cretin.
I think he does it as well to remind everybody she’s gone on holiday while poor old him being the wonderful husband and father he is 🙄 is staying at home because he has to work so he can provide for his family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

🐔ALL.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.