Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously he’s bleeping tapped. Who takes their shirt off whilst running, then uses somebody else’s driving mirror on their hedge to take a selfie in and post on Instagram 🤮 Oh and he’s shared the Zelda reel again 😴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Seriously he’s bleeping tapped. Who takes their shirt off whilst running, then uses somebody else’s driving mirror on their hedge to take a selfie in and post on Instagram 🤮 Oh and he’s shared the Zelda reel again 😴
If he's not doing gay for pay I'll eat my hat! X

• Haha
Reactions: 25
See how he’s standing. He really thinks he has a good body. Anyway let him keep working out, he will look about 80 in the face very soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm really struggling to understand how someone can go to the gym, sweat that much and then not shower before getting back in his car :sick:
Has he been banned from the gym showers for some reason? ;)
But it was just bants mate..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t know if anyone saw these? I missed a bit of the old thread. What a saddo.
I’m actually embarrassed for him 🤡. How bleeping desperate is that 🤮 Wonder why he’s not tagged the BBC though? Happy to keep tagging them when it comes to SCD 🙄

• Haha
Who would want to watch those two on any show.Desperate times tagging everyone stupid twit.His addiction to working out is of the scale and boy he looks rough and old.Let’s see how long it takes before he pisses everyone of at the full Monty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously! Spunk bubbles!! Does he honestly not realise how badly he comes across? Talent scouts will come across him and dismiss him immediately as he is a vain and crass twit!
---
And of course channel 4 and ITV will see him use foul language as soon as they open his stories and think, hmmmm he’d be such a good entertainer 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Omg just why? 😂
I swear he has to be the most vain person I’ve ever come across in my life, and he has the least reason to be cos he’s so undeniably unattractive. Vile wrinkled body, vile wrinkled face. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this stage. Imagine coming round the bend in your car and seeing that posing twit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm really struggling to understand how someone can go to the gym, sweat that much and then not shower before getting back in his car :sick:
He's just a bleeping manky soap dodger. Probably sprays himself all over with deodorant and knock off Joop...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine them on Gogglebox 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn't have a clue what either of them was saying. Not that it will happen.

I hope he gets into CBB. It would be scraping the barrel to call him a celebrity, but still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who would want to watch those two on any show.Desperate times tagging everyone stupid twit.His addiction to working out is of the scale and boy he looks rough and old.Let’s see how long it takes before he pisses everyone of at the full Monty.
He'll give himself either a stroke or a heart attack, or both
---
Imagine them on Gogglebox 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn't have a clue what either of them was saying. Not that it will happen.

I hope he gets into CBB. It would be scraping the barrel to call him a celebrity, but still 🤣
It would just be the Jake show, if he got on Gogglebox. They wouldn't watch any thing, or talk about it, it would just be me me me ...
---
I swear he has to be the most vain person I’ve ever come across in my life, and he has the least reason to be cos he’s so undeniably unattractive. Vile wrinkled body, vile wrinkled face. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this stage. Imagine coming round the bend in your car and seeing that posing twit 🙈
I'd run over the bleep. Be worth the cost of knocking the dent out of me car ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He'll give himself either a stroke or a heart attack, or both
---

It would just be the Jake show, if he got on Gogglebox. They wouldn't watch any thing, or talk about it, it would just be me me me ...
Yes, he would be prancing around eyefucking the cameras, doing stunts with her - and all the clips would be cut out of the show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔 Flaps on her way to San Francisco..the way she eats that crisp her mouth makes me 😫.......
---
🐔 Fred lookes bored to duck, 3 hours travelling, wonder how Maris will cope :oops:.
God those bleeping dinghy lips🤮🤮🤮🤮 and Yes Joon, Fred looks bored to bleeping death, poor kid, why not go to Florida with her sister in an Air B n B. Do these wankers ever do anything just for the kids!
---
Polly Piss head needs to grow the duck up she looks like a bloke in drag having a mid life crisis 👩‍🎤
Dying at Polly pisshead🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀 she bleeping loves herself don't she🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
Omg just why? 😂
Cos he thinks he's gorgeous 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Veiny, big beaked, wiggy, ugly bastard🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
Fuccccckkkkkk offfff you cretins, who wants the Zelda and Fakey Show, definitely not us. Thick cunts aren't they 😆😆😆
---

Imagine him with no social media🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it my phone or has he muted spud to hide the fact he doesn’t say love you back to fake? He doesn’t know who you are you bellend no point with your little sad face it doesn’t wash with us lot we know you bring everything onto yourself! Bet Duncan James won’t piss about for hours and put filming behind schedule on GMB I mean people have got families they like to get back to unlike you
Yes I noticed this. Exactly what I thought..all muted! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probs for taking his phone camera in there with him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, he's been quiet for 3 hours, obviously gone for a bleeping nap hasn't he🫠🫠 what's the point in being all Billy big balls about not lying in then having a bleeping nap. Can't wait to see him having to work this week😆😆😆
He'll be on later pretending to support Utd, plastic fan he is. What an unbearable prick🤢🤢🤢. He hates being alone cos there's no one to be a bleep to🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.