Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s injured🤣🤣Any excuse to spent the day doing nothing as usual.Eight months and every made up illnesses will be coming back🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Busy 8 months. They’ve got nearly 6 weeks off over December/January so it’s not 8 months at all. No way will he do it for that long anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That tv is pathetic. You can't tell me they.cant even afford a decent size TV and a proper stand for it.
It’s ridiculous. She shows off a supposed ‘Chanel’ bag that retails for over £7,000 but they can’t afford anything for the house 🙄 Still no bedside tables in the hobbit bedroom and a shelf in the living room with the sky box on it. They’re probably still hoping they’re going to get gifted a media wall. They only started hinting for one about two years ago now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello everyone,

I am currently hormonal, lay in the foetal position, whilst on having a little gander at tattle.

duck me, he’s one lazy duck.

PANTO BOY immediately makes me think of the original Sicknote from Londons Burning aka Bert 'Sicknote' Quigley (QUIGLEY) - you couldn’t make it up really could you.

So let me get this straight, him & jaundice did a reel of sorts over a week ago & he KEEPS sharing it to up his view ? Have I got that right ?

PANTO BOY 👋 you are nearly 40 & you are sharing a reel of you and your mum on a daily basis (the same reel) ? You SAD PATHETIC duck, I embarrassed for you. I am cringing for you.

I think it’s been well established you are a lazy duck, graft isn’t for you is it. You bought followers to boost likes, but even that hasn’t helped your “career” or your social media standing. Today, will be spent trawling social media platform DESPERATELY trying to get ideas for your social media - a grown arse MAN resorting to copying people off the internet to get likes off strangers (READ THAT BACK PANTO BOY).
You are so unlikeable, and you created the unlikeable persona. Your ego is too big for your accomplishments or your talent - SITDOWN, and duck off with your attempts at fake humility. It angers you that your career isn’t at what you think it should be, but you chase fame & freebies.

i’m hormonal as duck.
Hugs to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello everyone,

I am currently hormonal, lay in the foetal position, whilst on having a little gander at tattle.

PANTO BOY immediately makes me think of the original Sicknote from Londons Burning aka Bert 'Sicknote' Quigley (QUIGLEY) - you couldn’t make it up really could you.

So let me get this straight, him & jaundice did a reel of sorts over a week ago & he KEEPS sharing it to up his view ? Have I got that right ?

PANTO BOY 👋 you are nearly 40 & you are sharing a reel of you and your mum on a daily basis (the same reel) ? You SAD PATHETIC duck, I embarrassed for you. I am cringing for you.

I think it’s been well established you are a lazy duck, graft isn’t for you is it. You bought followers to boost likes, but even that hasn’t helped your “career” or your social media standing. Today, will be spent trawling social media platform DESPERATELY trying to get ideas for your social media - a grown arse MAN resorting to copying people off the internet to get likes off strangers (READ THAT BACK PANTO BOY).
You are so unlikeable, and you created the unlikeable persona. Your ego is too big for your accomplishments or your talent - SITDOWN, and duck off with your attempts at fake humility. It angers you that your career isn’t at what you think it should be, but you chase fame & freebies.

i’m hormonal as duck.
Hugs to all ❤
Sending a hug your way 🥰 Him & Zelda did a reel earlier this week and he was creaming himself over the fact it had got over 500,000 views and then was asking if it could get to a million 🙄 You know the same person who constantly says he’s not bothered about likes and views on instagram 🤥 Well it obviously hasn’t so he keeps sharing it. No doubt him and mummy dearest have probably got it on repeat play now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sending a hug your way 🥰 Him & Zelda did a reel earlier this week and he was creaming himself over the fact it had got over 500,000 views and then was asking if it could get to a million 🙄 You know the same person who constantly says he’s not bothered about likes and views on instagram 🤥 Well it obviously hasn’t so he keeps sharing it. No doubt him and mummy dearest have probably got it on repeat play now 😂
Seriously, 😂😂 I’m so embarrassed for his desperation. This is like 10 or so years ago when kids did the like for like ? I remember my 10 year nephew doing it, he was 10.

But this is the same bleep who does a 90 second VT for a competition & calls that “work”. Mummy is enabling this lazy bleep, I can imagine him telling her he’s in the running for a big job and because JAUNDICE is just as thirsty (whose bleeping mother sits down in front of her PC on instagram to read through NOTES, actually notes for a fictional bleeping SOAP ????) doing birthday shout outs ? WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello everyone,

i’m hormonal as duck.
Hugs to all ❤
Awww hope you feel better soon Kate..time of the month cripples me everytime! Peri menopausal now so I'm a hormonal mess! Sending hugs your way xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if anyone saw these? I missed a bit of the old thread. What a saddo.
He’s a beggy bleep when will he accept nobody wants him on TV he’s a nobody who irritates the life out of everybody he isn’t funny at all . Nobody and I mean nobody wants that on gogglebox
---
This is when we will really see jakes temper
multiple sick days plenty of moaning and not enough time for his gym sessions . God forbid he works and goes the gym …
we will definitely see some meltdowns in the coming months !!!
can’t wait 🍿😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Awww hope you feel better soon Kate..time of the month cripples me everytime! Peri menopausal now so I'm a hormonal mess! Sending hugs your way xxx
Thank you ❤ I swear every time I get a little sweat on, I’m convinced it’s “begun” … but again thank you.
I lack patience at the best of time, but I am soo bored by the whole influencer culture - sick of the begging, sick of them being lazy dumb cunts who don’t understand how to use google, sick of the constant lies they tell, just sick of this empty vapid lifestyle. Sick of people famous for nothing & a generation fawning over these fucks. Mind, PANTO BOY has a very Specific fan base (A tweetie pie tattoo on their tit or a dolphin going into their belly button, can easily do 40 embassy a day, thinks sex on the beach is a classy cocktail, once pissed themselves at a christening etc etc) so they won’t bring him any revenue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.