Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely did order this deliberately, just for the Tena huns! It looks like a sports bra!! Now, I’ve got a cat and I will not allow her to lick me on the face🤢
He will try anything for engagement. He can wear as many crop tops as he likes, it will not hide his wrinkled body at only 34, despite gymming everyday. I always say that fake laugh thing he does to fool people gets on my nerves. We know what he’s like and can predict his every move!
---
🐔Purdy is the only pussy he will get.....
I feel bad for Purdy being near him, he must stink especially that underarm.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would you have a bath then do a workout in your loft bedroom? Wouldn’t you workout before your bath? He’s talking crap anyway he looks like he’s tipped water over himself again just to get the Tena huns all excited honestly he needs to just put the bloody phone down well at least until tomorrow because the first day of Full Monty rehearsals is finally here and I’m waiting with my popcorn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He definitely did order this deliberately, just for the Tena huns! It looks like a sports bra!! Now, I’ve got a cat and I will not allow her to lick me on the face🤢
Ewwwww me neither @Turtledove58 they lick their bumholes and worse ffs🤮🤮🤮🤮 I love them to bits but not that much, he's is sooooo minging🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
i agree Jeanie it looks like a woman’s vest! How sad is that. Mind you he probably spends time dressing up in her underwear when he’s home alone.

Has he got a different syrup again ?
Yes that syrup looks different to the other day, notice how his hair on top never grows🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Fucksake not funny the first time you did it twatface🤢🤢🤢
8 months work my bleeping eye, wonder how many sick days he'll have.
Still piss myself at the it's all psychological comment from that woman he went to see during footloose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't get his phone off quickly enough
Lazy lazy bastard
8 months????

Lolssssssss

It'll be 8hrs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he's not doing gay for pay I'll eat my hat! X
I think you hat is safe 👍
---
Are those flappys trainers on the floor??? She’s been gone a week and he can’t even put them away? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll proberly pop that vest on vinted now and try to charge extra as its modeled by her superstar thespian husband :LOL:

Flapz and th kids seem so much more chilled put then when his there,

And now they've released the full scd line up I can look forward to it,every year its the silent prayer,please no hinch,lawler or ickeden,.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
8 months????

Lolssssssss

It'll be 8hrs
Stop it, he didn’t say 8 months did he?? There are some weeks that there no shows on? and im also going to predict that ticket sales will be shite. Il give him until the MMA fight for the perfect excuse to claim an injury to get out of the rest of the tour 😂 He’s so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think you hat is safe 👍
---
Are those flappys trainers on the floor??? She’s been gone a week and he can’t even put them away? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Imagine the state of the house by the time she returns.
After all this charmer said in an interview with some stupid magazine or other that he expects her to thank him for taking out the bins. 🙄

I don't want to type what he said previously about the bath. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
He could of nipped down to b&q this week and bought some wood and knocked up a media wall,finished the painting,shown us how the lemon tree with no natural light is doing,given the house a deep clean,but his rook photos of him self topless,snogged the cat,and cooked steak for breakfast,and now he has a poorly leg,I'm a idiot because I did think he would actually start the fm before the injury...
Sorry I don't know where to look but has he bought any more followers or are they still not in the budget 😅

• Haha
Fucksake not funny the first time you did it twatface🤢🤢🤢
8 months work my bleeping eye, wonder how many sick days he'll have.
Still piss myself at the it's all psychological comment from that woman he went to see during footloose🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 couldn't get his phone off quickly enough
Lazy lazy bastard
Oh that is my most favourite moment and the fact he actually uploaded it for us all to see! What a numpty 😅🤣..closely followed by the attempted dancing/trying to impress the strictly couple at the Pride of Britain awards, who were totally bleeping oblivious to him! Cringing hell that was..oh and the fake clipboard cunts in the crowd. Pretend fans. Both classics! Never laughed so much! 😂

• Haha
So he’s driving a hour and a half each way🤣All those hotels he’s following not coughing up.That picture of Leo no top on yet again hair all over his face🙄Is she not ashamed how scruffy that poor child looks.He’s so creepy lately just makes me cringe 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Strap yourselves in my Tattle friends. We have got months and months of illness, moaning, trying to hang out and be besties with the cast, all ahead of us 🍿🥴🍿🙄

Oh and Fakey, the only friend you have seen all week is your Mum. Isn’t that kinda sad and quite telling on how unappealing you are 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The ‘gucci’ backpack is out again 😂 so going to the gym of an evening til Flappys back and then going back to mornings. Why not carry on doing evenings? Leo will be in bed before he gets home anyway. That way he could see/help with the kids before school/nursery. He’s such a selfish bleep. Come September he’ll only be home 1/2 days a week (well until sickness starts 😉) you’d think he’d grab every minute he could with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is gonna absolutely HATE this! 3hrs in a car, having to focus and contribute more than 2lines and a twirl to these rehearsals.

Tinitus…..bad back…..MRI scans….see you soon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He is gonna absolutely HATE this! 3hrs in a car, having to focus and contribute more than 2lines and a twirl to these rehearsals.

You can see already thru that fake grin he’s not happy having his routine messed up!😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm in the Flaps Akimbo blocked club has she put any posts up of this holiday.

Fake seems insufferably smug this morning. Bigging himself, waiting for the praise from the Tena fannies. He's going to be knocked for six losing his lazy lifestyle, it will be torture for him. Can't wait🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Plus he will do that his pretend lost voice act so he doesn’t have to show them he hasn’t learnt his lines. Absolute loser!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm in the Flaps Akimbo blocked club has she put any posts up of this holiday.

Fake seems insufferably smug this morning. Bigging himself, waiting for the praise from the Tena fannies. He's going to be knocked for six losing his lazy lifestyle, it will be torture for him. Can't wait🍿
1 post 7 pictures so far… Her usual exciting content of mainly Spud. I’m sure she’ll throw some ad/aff links soon into the mix 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
1 post 7 pictures so far… Her usual exciting content of mainly Spud. I’m sure she’ll throw some ad/aff links soon into the mix 😂
The state of that beige child! What a scarecrow. It’s one thing to insist on growing his hair to try and be trendy or in the hopes of getting attention but quite another to dress him like he’s been dumped in a tattie sack day after day. They should be so ashamed of themselves. He looks dirty, scraggy and unkempt ffs.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.