Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is gonna absolutely HATE this! 3hrs in a car, having to focus and contribute more than 2lines and a twirl to these rehearsals.

Tinitus…..bad back…..MRI scans….see you soon 😉
From the 'most liked posts' of the Fakey threads... 🤣

CE402840-424A-4813-BC82-B20116A82046.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jake mr I’m not gonna main about the driving whilst seemingly moaning about the 3 hours driving 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear god he really is so gross🤢🤢🤢Let’s see how much he films today and if he try’s to act like the main man🤣🤣
A406599A-70E8-4862-B458-8BD8621F3F50.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my days, this week is going to be hilarious, bone idle witch Fakey driving three hours a day and actually having to do something from 9 til 6pm, good lord he's gonna hate it and I am here for it 100%🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 get your popcorn ready my Fakeys😆😆😆😆
No doubt he'll trot out the standard grateful shite he always does😴😴😴 countdown is on for the first injury/illness 😂😂😂 what's he going to do without his twice daily visits to the gym🫠🫠🫠

Not gonna moan about the travelling while moaning about it😆😆😆 yee gods now he knows what people with an actual proper job feel like🥴🥴🥴

Wonder if we'll get many stories today, or will he be scoping out wether they will let him film them. The other blokes on TFM are actual proper actors, Fakey was only picked for his veiny, scrawny body. In footloose he was on for no time at all prancing around in gold hotpants🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Aaaaaand the first reel of many. Already buddying up to some poor sap that will forever be labelled 'fweind.'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Aaaaaand the first reel of many. Already buddying up to some poor sap that will forever be labelled 'fweind.'
What has happened to all his ‘fweinds’ from his other tours, pantos, reality shows etc… even Marcel has moved out of their area now 😂 notice as usual he’s the only one with his phone out 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The others looked happy not for knob head filming them👀See he’s now best buddies already with one bloke🙄Remember that poor woman he never left alone before even filming getting her a birthday gift👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_5405.png

Are these the same fugly glasses that Jake tries to wear but they don’t fit his mishapen chicken dipper head??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And yet again he’s the only one on his phone! He is so unprofessional. At least two of the blokes in this play have had long stints on soaps and I assume the others I haven’t heard of have done proper acting work.

He looks so fed op and they haven’t even started. I think this will be the final nail in the coffin for him as he won’t be able to act professional at all, plus I bet they won’t ask him back for panto now cos they’ve got Ian Waite again this year 😊poor fakey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine going into your workplace and filming your colleagues, FFS.

Why can he not put the phone away and do what he is supposed to be doing - WORKING!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He will hate today if it is just script read through he will be desperate to get on stage so he can start acting the twit and film himself I mean what does it matter if the day runs over it’s just bants bro! I’m expecting lunch break soon with him already acting like he’s best mates with everyone speaking of which wonder how long before he goes back to Zelda for spending/petrol money?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why he has been unemployed and nobody wants him
his obsession with filming everybody . They look pissed odd
it’s a work place they shouldn’t feel awkward in work because some staff decide they can’t stay off the phone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.