Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well bleeping hell Fakey managed a night on his own with Spud, I say a night, still not fully convinced, cos he's such a liar, I'm sure he posted at Colchester at about 7.30pm from the carpet, but old Terrahawk said he left late yesterday🤔 would she lie for Fakey🤪. Looks like no trip out for dinner like he said, not surprised bet Flaps is knackered, bet if feels like she's never been away after 10mins with this bleeping manbaby🤭🤭 been quiet for a few hours so he obviously fucked off to the gym, selfish lazy, fucker! Does he ever do anything for anyone else... that'll be a no🙄🙄 See he's done duck all to promote Sarcoma this month except for his wanky 5mins on Lorraine, what an hole he is! Wonder what he's doing this week ugly bleep🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
whats happened to itv comps and features wiggy? cocky bleep thought he was a proper tv presenter and now absolutely nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well bleeping hell Fakey managed a night on his own with Spud, I say a night, still not fully convinced, cos he's such a liar, I'm sure he posted at Colchester at about 7.30pm from the carpet, but old Terrahawk said he left late yesterday🤔 would she lie for Fakey🤪. Looks like no trip out for dinner like he said, not surprised bet Flaps is knackered, bet if feels like she's never been away after 10mins with this bleeping manbaby🤭🤭 been quiet for a few hours so he obviously fucked off to the gym, selfish lazy, fucker! Does he ever do anything for anyone else... that'll be a no🙄🙄 See he's done duck all to promote Sarcoma this month except for his wanky 5mins on Lorraine, what an hole he is! Wonder what he's doing this week ugly bleep🤬🤬🤬
" old Terrahawk" 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all know it was free either from his mother or the company itself . He’s too embarrassed to put gifted he knows how bad he looks . Somebody as broke as him wouldn’t afford a £500 ring randomly. 🤣
They accept Klarna 😂😂

• Haha
They accept Klarna 😂😂
Oh well that must be it
I cry laughing how Chris ignored him asking to meet at weekend 🤣🤣🤣
---
It's plain to see what he brings to that 'relationship'. What a mug she is.

View attachment 2344433
Take it he was too skint to take her for a meal sad twit he is . Long flight and she’s doing tea and the dishes what a joke he’s a joke of a man in fact he ain’t a man !!! She puts up with it though more fool her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's plain to see what he brings to that 'relationship'. What a mug she is.

View attachment 2344433
He does absolutely nothing to help himself and what 'everyone' is saying about him & Flaps. If 'everyone' was talking about me & my sliding relationship with the hub, I wouldn't put up a bleak shot of the hub washing up with his back to me, a dinner set out for NikNak (& no one else) & me sitting on my hairy, veiny arse with my 'made by someone else' coffee on the other side of the room.

If he wants content and to keep 'everyone' off his back surely he'd bung up a reel of meeting her at the airport, surprising her with flowers, a big welcome home hug, a soppy cardboard sign at arrivals with 'love of my life' plastered on it in giant letters.

But no, he's too busy stroking his precious ring in BOTH senses of the word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He does absolutely nothing to help himself and what 'everyone' is saying about him & Flaps. If 'everyone' was talking about me & my sliding relationship with the hub, I wouldn't put up a bleak shot of the hub washing up with his back to me, a dinner set out for NikNak (& no one else) & me sitting on my hairy, veiny arse with my 'made by someone else' coffee on the other side of the room.

If he wants content and to keep 'everyone' off his back surely he'd bung up a reel of meeting her at the airport, surprising her with flowers, a big welcome home hug, a soppy cardboard sign at arrivals with 'love of my life' plastered on it in giant letters.

But no, he's too busy stroking his precious ring in BOTH senses of the word.
He’s a scumbag he didn’t even look happy on his weddings day looked repulsed to even kiss her .
He did nothing for her 30th not even a card
He did nothing special at Christmas for her
He did nothing on Valentine’s Day
He’s awfull 🤢 my husband treats me like his queen pulls my chair out runs mr baths after work . Does nice dinner romantic with candles or even just order takeout and make room cosy .
How she accepts this life is beyond me I think he does control her isolation from friends and family he’s a creep

Reactions: 20
The trouble is Flaps is still quite young and most likely completely unaware of what an abusive relationship looks like. I spent 17 years in a dreadfully unhappy marriage with an alcoholic. Many's the time I tried to normalise it, kid myself this is what everyone puts up with, that the children shouldn't have a broken home, 2 parents better than single parent - the list is endless on how I kidded myself the marriage was OK & I have to stick it out.

There does come a breaking point or 'light bulb moment' as I did indeed experience myself. Then it was game over. Thank god. Ended up meeting & them marrying my present husband who showers me with love.

Flaps might have her own breaking point. I hope she does, I can't stand her but Fakey I utterly detest. But it could be years down the line. She could well be constantly telling herself 'this is OK, this is what couples go thru etc' and not realise in her ignorance that Fakey's treatment is so wrong on all levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s with the vacant posing! Mrs Krueger needs to get with the program! If you are selling America, make it fun and interesting. This was her opportunity and made it all about her and trying way to hard to look like a model. I refrain about number one child! I’m not going to insult my intelligence! Lots of exclamation marks, she’s pissed me off! bleeping Autumn in July where I live 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
Fakey Jakey is so damn jealous that she got that USA gig 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf is wrong with her face.Why are her glasses down her face and the filters obviously fallen off 🤣🤣
DAAEF3E3-9771-43A5-A17F-5361A2EB4A88.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t their 1st wedding anniversary oops i mean bs show coming up? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The trouble is Flaps is still quite young and most likely completely unaware of what an abusive relationship looks like. I spent 17 years in a dreadfully unhappy marriage with an alcoholic. Many's the time I tried to normalise it, kid myself this is what everyone puts up with, that the children shouldn't have a broken home, 2 parents better than single parent - the list is endless on how I kidded myself the marriage was OK & I have to stick it out.

There does come a breaking point or 'light bulb moment' as I did indeed experience myself. Then it was game over. Thank god. Ended up meeting & them marrying my present husband who showers me with love.

Flaps might have her own breaking point. I hope she does, I can't stand her but Fakey I utterly detest. But it could be years down the line. She could well be constantly telling herself 'this is OK, this is what couples go thru etc' and not realise in her ignorance that Fakey's treatment is so wrong on all levels.
I agree.

I think she is a pain in the neck but I also think getting herself and the children away from that horrible creature would be the best thing she ever would do. We see what they want us to see - and what we see is him constantly putting her down with ugly jibes. I dread to think what goes on when the cameras are off.

He is also bone idle and incapable of parenting. What a catch. 🙄

Reactions: 22
Isn’t their 1st wedding anniversary oops i mean bs show coming up? 😂
Looking at his insta it’s 4th Sept - no doubt his excuse for no present/grand gesture will be that he’s in rehearsals - it’ll be a shitshow guaranteed!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.