Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he's doing that fake laugh right now up his stripey sleeve, laughing at the Tattlers who got it wrong about him being there on his own. Trouble is it's doubley trebley sad that he felt he had to deliberately put reels up with just him in. WHO does that? To score points? No matter who he went with today & let's face it, it should've been Freddie to suit the vibe, he still looked a desperate, unlikeable pratt. So quit the laughing Mr Kreuger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like King Edward was being a little shitbag today…
Christ she does not normally look like that. How many filters are on her face? State of him and Leo again. At least he’s now acknowledging they were with him. Still yet to see any other ‘celebs’ there barring the hosts though.
---
I bet he's doing that fake laugh right now up his stripey sleeve, laughing at the Tattlers who got it wrong about him being there on his own. Trouble is it's doubley trebley sad that he felt he had to deliberately put reels up with just him in. WHO does that? To score points? No matter who he went with today & let's face it, it should've been Freddie to suit the vibe, he still looked a desperate, unlikeable pratt. So quit the laughing Mr Kreuger.
When he thinks he’s got one over on us, he needs to remember he is the one who calls himself a TV Presenter and Actor but has to resort to going to an event on a sports field on a rainy afternoon in London, with not even z listers in attendance because that’s the only ‘work’ he can get 🤷🏻‍♀️ well barring dressing up as a dinosaur at a holiday camp 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s more smug than flaps and that’s saying something 😂 I can’t stand her but I will say all her designer stuff (and there’s a lot 🙄) is genuine and they obviously do have money, so unlike Flappy she’s not actually trying to fake a lifestyle.
---

Good on them. Love to know who it is though 🤭. Won’t be too hard to work out nearer the time because of the date, OK mag coverage and 40th birthday. Sickens me especially in these times that these people think they got some god given right as z listers, that they should be gifted everything. That’s the difference between people that call themselves ‘celebs’ and actual celebrities. The actual ones pay for it themselves

edited: just seen who the ‘celeb’ is 🙄
Oooooh who was it?

Reactions: 11
bleeping Deichmann? One step above Shoe Zone. Get a bleeping proper job you pair of Grifting cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like King Edward was being a little shitbag today…
He is so fake. Carrying Leo so everyone thinks he is a hands on dad. Of course he wouldn’t want to miss out with the cameras there. We all know how crappy of a dad he is, after all he dumped Leo on his mum cos Soph was away.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.