Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Les Dennis is on SCD nearly pissed myself reading that...and Angela Rippon confirmed..:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:.....Bet he will be gutted.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I never look at the stuff his mother posts but I am just imagining living with someone who sits spouting to her phone 🤣. I just can't imagine it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flaps posting that she's back with baby no.1! No love he's baby no.2!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
At the age they are could you actually be arsed 🤣
I’m 32 and have kids I work full time . I couldn’t be arsed dressing up to make reels then have to send all the clothing back to make absolutely no money just to try be an influencer…. Prancing around the USA with people half her age doing childish reels looking miserable what’s the point 🤣 what a sad life seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So her and the kids have got bugger all clothes they own half a house the sky box is on a side table the car needs repairing and he’s just bought himself a £500 ring? If I was Krueger I’d be telling him to shove it where the sun doesn’t shine selfish prick
We all know it was free either from his mother or the company itself . He’s too embarrassed to put gifted he knows how bad he looks . Somebody as broke as him wouldn’t afford a £500 ring randomly. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Take it he is sulking down the gym no meal out with a few pints Krueger posted maris eating lunch bet he is fuming she was too tired to go still he can always cook the wife he has missed so much a nice evening meal share a bottle of wine but no he’s too lazy and selfish

Reactions: 16
Flapz, you are a bleep. 🤬

Your 'baby no. 1' is Freddie or have you forgotten you had a son before him? 🤬

363824942_277429054896028_8075469896054418379_n.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
At the age they are could you actually be arsed 🤣
I’m 32 and have kids I work full time . I couldn’t be arsed dressing up to make reels then have to send all the clothing back to make absolutely no money just to try be an influencer…. Prancing around the USA with people half her age doing childish reels looking miserable what’s the point 🤣 what a sad life seriously
It is sad , deluded and a total waste of resources and giveaways that could have been used by deserving people. What about a little holiday ( not to bloody detroit! ) for a Carer, respite etc?

bleeping annoys me , these sorts of ' entitled' lazy begging cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Flapz, you are a bleep. 🤬

Your 'baby no. 1' is Freddie or have you forgotten you had a son before him? 🤬

View attachment 2344230
No interest in Freddie, as she can't MAKE MONEY AND GIFTS from him via online media, as his Dad has obviously put them in their place over that..........

So he doesn't count , to them.

I'm telling you now fakey hates him & will push him out to his Dad's.

In all honesty, he will thrive there, loved by his Dad & his great partner who obviously thinks the World of him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Somewhere nice for lunch today (Marquis probably) as he’s just had his piggy bank topped up by Zelda and is needing couple/family content for the gram. Well no RaRa this week so I wonder if he’s got any other work 🙄 He must have a TV appearance tomorrow because he definitely said he’d got TV bits for Sarcoma Awareness month to do and it’s the 30th today and he’s only done one bit definitely not ‘bits’ and Fakey would never lie/exaggerate on instagram surely 🤔😂
Funny really months no work
Off limits only got him an ad with a crappy jungle spray and polly seems to have fucked off and given up tryna beg for work

People don’t want the prick on tv screens they don’t want to give him work at all . They are so broke I can see a house sale soon to downsize . I mean they can’t afford a meal out or a family trip they really are broke . Must kill him knowing he can’t afford a holiday yet Freddie’s dad has had six in four months all paid himself and in posh resorts 🤣🤣

celebrity my arse

What on earth does baby no 1 mean!?
Baby no 1 with fakey.
The only one that counts - where freebies and holidays are concerned - as she isn't allowed to do it with Freddie as his Father has their measure............ .

Hmmm🤔 I think Zelda's travelled back with him to Colchester, both were quiet on insta yesterday, apart from Fakey and his minging ring 🤮🤮🤮 the pic below looks like their home same carpet, and was posted about 7.30ish last night. Yep that's Spud in the highchair in the kitchen, while he does his warm bath, Zelda probably hiding out of shot. Then stories in the bedroom to hide the fact she's there, or Spud would give the game away, like he has done before. I don't believe he's had him on his own overnight, he's never done it before, so why would he start now😆 the longest he's managed alone with him is about 6 hours, when Flaps got her hair done, and we all know how much he enjoyed that, is it on the Wiki, the actual video, where Spud was crawling out of the house on the path, and Fakey was fuming😳😳😳 god he's such a bleep.

Flaps will have major jetlag travelling west to east, selfish bastard he is saying going out for lunch, why not cook at home you hole, you can fet chickens you just bung in the oven and potatoes and veg aren't hard to do. He really is a lazy, ugly, selfish pig of a manchild.🤬🤬🤬
His birthday is in four weeks so bet it’s from his mum
---
Imagine being Sophie with a man who can’t even pick her up from the airport cook her a nice meal run her a bath . Least Freddie’s dad shows him a normal life . Paid for holidays no fakeness no playing up for camera like a performing monkey

soph and Jake really are the sadest couple on Instagram never live for the moment both no real friends and both no life . They don’t even love each other he’s with her purely for content with Leo if they broke up he would ditch Leo in a heartbeat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t think the ring was gifted. Like Flappy he likes to brag if he’s been given stuff for free cos it makes him feel like companies see him on Instagram and he’s popular 🙄. Everytime he sees his mummy there’s a new purchase that follows ie Leo’s bed, inflatable outdoor play centre and now this ring. As someone else said possibly an early birthday present 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Spud. Back in the potato sacks again.
At least he had a splash of colour in his life at Nanny Zelda's.

If Zelda is quiet today then it'll be obvious she's looking after him. I doubt Flaps will be actually arsed to go for a Sunday dinner as she'll be jetlagged! Why can't that imbecile cook?

View attachment 2343948
View attachment 2343949
The bellend only ‘cooks’ when he is promoting Hello Fresh!
---
She must be lying as I doubt she’s keen to have Maris over so quickly. He must have been a major handful due to his awful parents not trying to teach him right from wrong.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.