Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m sure you guys have seen on nugget head’s stories that he goes to something called battle box well yesterday they had a social it was a workout as usual then drinks together afterwards guess who wasn’t there? Yes I know he is at Zelda’s but you know if he got an invite he would have left Leo yet again and driven down looks like he might have fallen out with that James Webb aswell 😂 oh dear twit nobody likes you I see your invite to Chris for this weekend got ignored aswell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I’m sure you guys have seen on nugget head’s stories that he goes to something called battle box well yesterday they had a social it was a workout as usual then drinks together afterwards guess who wasn’t there? Yes I know he is at Zelda’s but you know if he got an invite he would have left Leo yet again and driven down looks like he might have fallen out with that James Webb aswell 😂 oh dear twit nobody likes you I see your invite to Chris for this weekend got ignored aswell 😂
Quickie No-Mates

• Haha
  • Heart
His taste in jewellery is as bad as his clothes 🤢 £500 for that. Wonder if that’s a present from mummy as well or has he spent his entire MS wages on it 😉😂 Whatever surely that money could be better spent on their house or the kids. Selfish bleep.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The ring place has done a reel on his ring and he’s had Sophie, Fred and Leo engraved in the inside of it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
His taste in jewellery is as bad as his clothes 🤢 £500 for that. Wonder if that’s a present from mummy as well or has he spent his entire MS wages on it 😉😂 Whatever surely that money could be better spent on their house or the kids. Selfish bleep.
You know Zelda's bought that for him🤣🤣🤣 probably another reason why he went there and so he could get free board and lodgings. This prick gets more unlikeable by the day🫠🫠🫠
Don't TFM rehearsals start in August, so another excuse for him to duck off from his family...again🤪🤪 you know, that one he looooooves so much🙄🙄😬😬he's surely got a script to learn aswell, will be funny as seeing him try to act, we've seen his bleeping reels🤣🤣🤣
Flappy's trip has been a total bleeping washout, absolutely awful engagement on her posts from there 1,702 likes on a post from 11 hours ago and 21 comments,God I'm embarrassed for her🤭🤭🤭 least she's had a week away from the prick that is Fakey😆😆😆 and while I'm slating her, why is she putting fake tan on ffs😆 she's had a 5 day trip to Majorca, then the holiday to Turkey, she looked like David Dickenson to start with so why put fake tan on. She thinks she's so cool and edgy, couldn't be further from the truth🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So her and the kids have got bugger all clothes they own half a house the sky box is on a side table the car needs repairing and he’s just bought himself a £500 ring? If I was Krueger I’d be telling him to shove it where the sun doesn’t shine selfish prick

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It has to be gifted. It's bleeping hideous!
---
The ring place has done a reel on his ring and he’s had Sophie, Fred and Leo engraved in the inside of it 🤮
Tacky bleep!
---
And put Fred before Leo!

Must be a freebie then! 💯
---
Nah, Pob will always be Matt Sarsfield! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hope she had a bullet proof vest on on her stupid bike🤣My god where she copy and paste the tit from on her last post from.That blonde she’s with is even worst at posting if that’s even possible 🤣🤣And the fake arse channel bag back she really is the gift that keeps on giving but not in a good way 😳🤣
3A316475-78D9-421B-A6BD-E822747325F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

"My Precious. Flaps gave a cry, and there was, fallen upon her knees at the chasm’s edge. But Gollum, dancing like a mad thing, held aloft the ring, a finger still thrust within its circle with Sophie Freddie Leo engraved within.”

Feels like he's sealed their fate having that damn ugly thing engraved with their names.
Screenshot_20230729-214755_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn
"SOOOOO GOOUYSSS.....BECAUSE MANY OF YOU WERE ASKING, I FLEW ON A TUI WHICH OFFRRS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEYYYY
WHEN YOU GET TO DETROIT, YOU CAN STAY IN ONE OF MANY CHEAP HOSTELS WHICH OFFER REMARKABLE VALUE FOR MONEY AND THE CHANCE TO GET YOUR ARSE GOOSED IN THE CORRIDORS...."
😆😆💀
I wouldn’t stay in Detroit or Portland if my life depended on it !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think he's wrote that message to himself. It's worded that everyone is saying it, almost coming across as if it's being discussed on tattle by the 'everyone' word. But we have never said discussed that they have broken up? Think he's just desperate now and fishing for engagement in any way possible.
Hoping the media picks it up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey guyyyyys a lot of you have been mssg me where am I staying in Detroit. Well it's this really cute place, I'll pop the link below but it's just sooo stylish, cute and sooo very now. I'll pop a poll up too so you angels can decide: Hell yes get me on a plane to Detroit or duck me I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.
Screenshot_20230729-225219_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.