Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping desolate no-mans land

There's a reason there's no cars there, you bleeping ignoramus.

No fucker walks the streets there, either

Christ she's as bleeping stupid as she looks

Screenshot_20230729-223939_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not worn her Glasses Direct range on this crappy holiday. Surprising that hey, considering she had them on in the run up to her paid ad 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nice ring fakey 👏
Your mum's doing a good job with your son he looks clean and cared for and seems to be engaging with his nanny a lot more then he does with you and his mum. .. how does that feel ?
I think Sophie should start auditioning for parts in tv and the stage she's so natural front of the camera :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Maybe a news anchor as she's obviously done deep research into where she is and it's not like her spelling or grammar will hold her back :p
I mean we all know its only bad luck and silly rules from scd that have held fakey back,.its got nothing to do with the fact he can't sing,act or present. His been to quiet about the fm normally would be going on about how he had this big job coming up.he doesn't actually mention the fight either does he,just the training and the gym.if you had just started following him you wouldn't know what it was for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A bleeping hideous ring for a bleeping hideous person!

My precious!

• Haha
" Come to fabulous Detroit, in Michigan, USA"

bleeping no thanks 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

View attachment 2342131View attachment 2342132View attachment 2342133
I watch a show on HGTV called Bargain Block. Two guys buy up houses in Detroit and fix them up to try and regenerate the area. It's quite good. They moved into one themselves. It was a massive motor city but the economy there went to crap I think when a lot of industry died off. Similar to a lot of cities over here I suppose. I guess they're hoping they'll be some regeneration.
Does seem they've both been to quite obscure places unless that's the point. Trying to get people to visit less common places in the US. Tbf Maine and Oregon have some nice places from what I've seen elsewhere.. just don't think either of them did a good job at showing them. Though we didn't expect any less from them lol.

Reactions: 16
So she’s on her way home. I’m calling Bingo on him doing either a story or grid post with the two of them as a couple, whilst having a passive aggressive dig at the person who messaged him ‘allegedly’ asking if they were still together. We all know he’s going to have to mention it again at some stage 😂 Wonder what he was doing yesterday to be so quiet? Zelda is obviously knackered going by her lack of soap updates as well. He probably left Leo with her again while he went and visited the one friend he’s got up there. Put it this way I’d be surprised if he was driving home yesterday unless he was dropping Leo at Flappys mums for the night 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
And as if by magic, he’s reminding us that he’s got a fight! I can’t remember who called this, but well bloody done. Further proof that fakester is on here daily!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So is this his way of saying to us that he had Leo overnight by himself? Why is he out in the garden in his ‘ice’ bath leaving his 2 year old child in the house alone then 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she’s going to really want to go out for lunch the fact she’s had a delay and will be lucky to be home before 12? Oh silly me he needs to prove to that one person that messaged him (allegedly), what a strong couple they are 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol 😆 my teenage son listens to rap and we were in the car yesterday and he put his tit music on. It was a man rapping about Detroit, shooting, stabbing, hoes etc... Turned that tit right off. Then wondered why the hell Flaps is advertising the place. bleeping war zone.
Have to admit I love hip-hop/rap music 🫣 Eminem and Xzibit are from Detroit! She could have shown us a few “muriels” lol 😂

• Haha
🐔Don't forget to buy your tickets ....:LOL: Don't all rush now .....:giggle:.

• Haha
So is this his way of saying to us that he had Leo overnight by himself? Why is he out in the garden in his ‘ice’ bath leaving his 2 year old child in the house alone then 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she’s going to really want to go out for lunch the fact she’s had a delay and will be lucky to be home before 12? Oh silly me he needs to prove to that one person that messaged him (allegedly), what a strong couple they are 😂
So he is trying to show everyone that he looked after Leo for 1 night on his own! I bet Zelda bathed and got Leo in his pjs and then Fakey just put him in the car and drove him home, it’s likely that Leo just fell asleep in the car and Fakey just had to transfer him. So really not done anything.
Cue the i’ve made baby boy breakfast photos, Fakey you are a useless Dad, absolutely pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Somewhere nice for lunch today (Marquis probably) as he’s just had his piggy bank topped up by Zelda and is needing couple/family content for the gram. Well no RaRa this week so I wonder if he’s got any other work 🙄 He must have a TV appearance tomorrow because he definitely said he’d got TV bits for Sarcoma Awareness month to do and it’s the 30th today and he’s only done one bit definitely not ‘bits’ and Fakey would never lie/exaggerate on instagram surely 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seriously hope that picture this morning was set up and he hasn’t left that boy alone to go in his ice bath mind you i wouldn’t put anything past him he really doesn’t have a clue when it comes to parenting

Reactions: 19
I seriously hope that picture this morning was set up and he hasn’t left that boy alone to go in his ice bath mind you i wouldn’t put anything past him he really doesn’t have a clue when it comes to parenting
Unless they’re is someone else with him, definitely looks like Leo is in the background on that picture sitting in his highchair in the kitchen, whilst he’s outside. Might be my eyesight 😂 but that’s what I see but I could be way off 😂 Whether it is or not, if Leo is with him, he’s still left him to go in his ‘ice’ bath 🤷🏻‍♀️

I watch a show on HGTV called Bargain Block. Two guys buy up houses in Detroit and fix them up to try and regenerate the area. It's quite good. They moved into one themselves. It was a massive motor city but the economy there went to crap I think when a lot of industry died off. Similar to a lot of cities over here I suppose. I guess they're hoping they'll be some regeneration.
Does seem they've both been to quite obscure places unless that's the point. Trying to get people to visit less common places in the US. Tbf Maine and Oregon have some nice places from what I've seen elsewhere.. just don't think either of them did a good job at showing them. Though we didn't expect any less from them lol.
As they have duck all dignity and brain cells btwn the 2 of them, I’d say if someone presented them with a free pr trip to feckin Syria , they’d go, coz being as fick as they are, they’d jump at the chance, as long as it was freeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
I’ve just looked at her grid and noticed the 5 posts she’s done whilst on this trip, she has made herself front and centre of each one of them 🤦🏻‍♀️ She could literally be anywhere. Just don’t understand how that’s promoting the actual places she’s been 🤷🏻‍♀️ The other people she travelled with have barely mentioned her but have been tagging the others all the time. Probably wondering why they’re all marking everything as an ad, where she’s saying she’s on a paid partnership because she clearly thinks it sounds better. In fact it makes her sound like she thinks she’s above doing it as an ad and putting paid partnership makes her look more professional 😂 Remember she did 1 edit with ITS and called herself a brand ambassador. Spoke about her massive collab with glasses direct and they only mentioned her once. Funny how both her and him are prone to exaggerate and be so economical with the truth 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Unless they’re is someone else with him, definitely looks like Leo is in the background on that picture sitting in his highchair in the kitchen, whilst he’s outside. Might be my eyesight 😂 but that’s what I see but I could be way off 😂 Whether it is or not, if Leo is with him, he’s still left him to go in his ‘ice’ bath 🤷🏻‍♀️
It does look like Leo is in the kitchen alone… I doubt he got in the “hot” bucket, just filmed himself outside I reckon. Prove us wrong Fakey? go live for once 👋 Why don’t they ever go live? Ive only seen him live when Becky and Neil made him cry 😭 And as for a “family” lunch I wonder if Freddie is included in this “family” lunch but im calling bullshit as Flaps will be exhausted but I wouldn’t put it past him to make her go anyway and im calling it that Freddie will not be included if it does happen! You would think he would have brought Mummy and Matt for Lunch to say thank you for taking good care of Leo, Zelda even puts her dogs in Kennels when she has Leo for a week or more! He really is a prick!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.