Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really believe he has formed some sort of narrative up in his own delusional mind. He really thinks he is more famous than he actually is. There are so many other reality stars now, that are replaced with even more of the same with each season of love island etc. How long ago was xfactor etc because hes riding them coat tails hard and taking any degrading himself to any 5 minute slot on tv just to prove to us he 'works'
The reality is he needs to humble himself and come to terms with the only show that wants him now is in a family holiday camp, even the cruise ship would of been a step up from this 🤣
Exactly this 😊 I mean the last primetime show he did was over 5 years ago (DOI). Think how many LI contestants and reality TV contestants there have been since 2018. He needs to get his head out of his own arse and accept his time (if there ever was one) has been and gone.
I noticed this on an influencer site today 😂
Edited Flappy is on there as well. Needs updating I think 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here it is folk didn’t take long Krueger went Sunday it’s only Tuesday and here is the woe is me post so predictable and boring! The usual line about he doesn’t have money but it doesn’t matter he has family except he spends all his time trying to pretend he has got it while begging off his mum the other things you don’t have fakey next time you stop by here are friends, a career, a nice home, bills paid and kids that adore you but ah well singing at Butlins dressed as a baby Dino should make up for that except I never see say Tommy Fury doing anything like that pretty sure Molly Mae doesn’t have fake designer stuff either but ok none of that matters eh? Funny because I’m pretty sure you said you should have got the chance to do the jungle again because you needed the money

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny how he always ‘questions himself’ every single time flappy is away! Probs to make her feel like tit but he has No anxiety or doubts when he’s swanning about like a child free bachelor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We all called him with the fake anxiety. Sure he does it to make her feel bad - selfish bleep.
Anyway I’ve just found another new reality show he can start tagging and begging to go on. He’d love this one. 4 celebrities with either a loved one or close friend race across the world. It would give him an excuse to spend even more time away from home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Luke Hamnett just posted his gifted prime 🤣
Another person majority of people won't have a clue who is he

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all called him with the fake anxiety. Sure he does it to make her feel bad - selfish bleep.
Anyway I’ve just found another new reality show he can start tagging and begging to go on. He’d love this one. 4 celebrities with either a loved one or close friend race across the world. It would give him an excuse to spend even more time away from home.
That would suit him down to the ground. Let him get stranded somewhere and get his chicken nugget head shrunk by a tribe!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Flakey Jakey is on the sauce judging by his latest post.
Red wine o’clock 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Woe is me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg can read him like a book, pathetic.

He’s completely ashamed. You’ve got your big shot influencer Molly Mae getting engaged this week, you just know he will have sat and cried looking at how many likes she gets, so bitter that he’s never gonna reach even 1% of her fame. He’s off to Butlins to be a dinosaur. Tbh I think he should actually be so grateful to get this gig as he doesn’t even deserve that.

All this bullshit about at least he’s got an amazing life and perfect family, they are never ever together! She’s off on a trip to America without her two kids, he’s constantly away from them all. It’s weird as duck that set up they have.

Imagine being 35 and upset because you’ve realised you’re a nobody and you’re just getting more and more irrelevant. He talks about how family is so important because he’s lost his dad and brother but yet spends barely any time with his wife and kids.

I’m absolutely living for this baffoons downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's some facts Jake -

Your wife has pissed off to America to hang out with people who could quite frankly pass off as her own children! She looks like their mother.

You are travelling to different Butlins to sing and dance dressed up as a dinosaur whilst your mum looks after your son!

Time to give it up bro. You never made it, and you never will.

Go and get a real job, stop pretending you and your wife can actually afford designer gear, stop begging for freebies when you don't deserve any of it, spend less time on your phone talking to strangers every day and spend more quality time with your son!

Be a FATHER.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All this bullshit about at least he’s got an amazing life and perfect family, they are never ever together!
I honestly can’t remember the last time both of them spending a full week together at home , I guess that’s why the marriage ‘’works’’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really believe he has formed some sort of narrative up in his own delusional mind. He really thinks he is more famous than he actually is. There are so many other reality stars now, that are replaced with even more of the same with each season of love island etc. How long ago was xfactor etc because hes riding them coat tails hard and taking any degrading himself to any 5 minute slot on tv just to prove to us he 'works'
The reality is he needs to humble himself and come to terms with the only show that wants him now is in a family holiday camp, even the cruise ship would of been a step up from this 🤣
His coat tails are more like threads these days..just hanging on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We all know her designer stuff is fake and why bother you can honestly spot it a second.She sells primark on vinted ffs hate fake arse people.He’s feeling sorry for himself but his choice to be a ra ra and dump his son for five days.Was happy yesterday pissing about in the gym all a act and his weird arse followers all freaks .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.