Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pathetic piece of steaming tit he is, grow up u man child , if your that insecure, speak to a therapist, not look for sympathy on social media,
Hopefully your therapist will tell u to grow up and grow a pair

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi,I've been really busy today so didn't check my emails till a little while ago and this beauty was in there
Don't know hiw to tag people in here but PrincessJeanie this ones for you :cool:
Brilliant 😊 I’m busy reporting her as well at the moment. She’s not marked her grid post and she’s only marked 2 stories since she’s been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Brilliant 😊 I’m busy reporting her as well at the moment. She’s not marked her grid post and she’s only marked 2 stories since she’s been there.
It's just so good to know they are looking... also timeline fits with his sulk ...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a pathetic piece of steaming tit he is, grow up u man child , if your that insecure, speak to a therapist, not look for sympathy on social media,
Hopefully your therapist will tell u to grow up and grow a pair
He should just use Flappy’s £60 therapist app 😂 duck me he’s such a little witch! Really considering starting a Chris Hughes thread, he should know by now that Fakey is not good for publicity, I bet little Chris pays him to reply to Fakeys posts 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
My one last comment today, they’re living this what they perceive this influencers dream. I want to see them living this life in 10 years time! No savings, no pensions, no jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chris's reply though 'you havent been quiet' 🤣🤣🤣 he always gets a joke with a jag in where fakey is concerned lol.
And as for jake he is such a sensitive Sally when deleting people's replys to him. Have you ever seen Kyle walkers wife Annie's insta it's actually ruthless and she just leaves them all up no fucks given 🤣
I do wonder though sometimes is it even that he feels down, it feels like more of a manipulation tactic. I do honestly think he is an emotional abuser. There's a pattern to his behaviour the woe is me always starts when Sophie is doing something that doesn't include him, i don't think he can stand the fact she also makes a living online. The jealousy oozes out of him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s a comment on his insta, which clearly shows a lot of people didn’t actually realise his Disney trip was gifted.
His instagram is very impressive if you are not a tattler! He is a master at manipulating the truth and reality. Honestly though I think people need to be made more aware of tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s gone to America for that? She could of had all that in Blackpool.
Or camber sands, where husband of the year went on his wedding day.....
---
if this is from two days of performing at butlins i cant wait for the full monty tit show, he will be getting pennies for it and will hate every second, performing to half empty theatres, he is a lazy prick who thinks he is above doing shows like that but he is so skint he has no choice but to do it, wonder how sales are going for that and his big fight
Ticket sales for Norwich are bad. And it's here for 4 days.
Wouldn't be surprised if they pull a couple of days. Ticket prices start at £25 to see a load of nomarks get their kit off ....🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Or camber sands, where husband of the year went on his wedding day.....
---

Ticket sales for Norwich are bad. And it's here for 4 days.
Wouldn't be surprised if they pull a couple of days. Ticket prices start at £25 to see a load of nomarks get their kit off ....🤢🤢🤢🤢
😆😆😆😆 you can do that for free on Google 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the blocked Club. He’ll be pleased he’s got over 10,000 likes on his woe is me post. I’ve highlighted some of these comments and him replying 🤢 Last comment has slipped through. That will be deleted once he’s off stage 😂🦖
The last comment about his ‘millions’ made me howl. He wishes!!
---
He’s so obviously wanting to use Chris with Leo for content 🤢
He gets extra moist the few times Chris decides to comment on any of his posts.
---
She’s gone to America for that? She could of had all that in Blackpool.
It looks pretty depressing so far, she’s the kiss of death for any content!
---
His instagram is very impressive if you are not a tattler! He is a master at manipulating the truth and reality. Honestly though I think people need to be made more aware of tattle.
totally agree. He will fool the casual observer and his dumb minions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Chris's reply though 'you havent been quiet' 🤣🤣🤣 he always gets a joke with a jag in where fakey is concerned lol.
And as for jake he is such a sensitive Sally when deleting people's replys to him. Have you ever seen Kyle walkers wife Annie's insta it's actually ruthless and she just leaves them all up no fucks given 🤣
I do wonder though sometimes is it even that he feels down, it feels like more of a manipulation tactic. I do honestly think he is an emotional abuser. There's a pattern to his behaviour the woe is me always starts when Sophie is doing something that doesn't include him, i don't think he can stand the fact she also makes a living online. The jealousy oozes out of him.
Exactly this! Sophie just gets on with it with both boys too, whilst he’s off being a fanny taking pictures of himself. I don’t think he’s ever looked after his ‘baby boy’ a full day and night alone! He’s useless yet thinks he’s father of the year.

Reactions: 20
Hahaha Flaps is such a crap influencer, 891 likes and 22 comments, one being Fakey😂😆🤣 certainly not influencing many🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goes to show how z list he really is as Ive no idea who Ashleigh Huish even is 🤣🤣🤣
Me either..unless it's that Ash that was with Chelle's as I saw on her insta she had been gifted for her son? lol..Welcome back lovely..Nice to see you back as always! 🥰.
---
She’s an instagrammer - ashslifestories - there’s loads of threads for her on Tattle 😊
Ah thought it might be...I didn't know her last name lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The last comment about his ‘millions’ made me howl. He wishes!!
---

He gets extra moist the few times Chris decides to comment on any of his posts.
---

It looks pretty depressing so far, she’s the kiss of death for any content!
---

totally agree. He will fool the casual observer and his dumb minions.
I very much doubt Chris will be going to his at the weekend to spend time with him and Maris. He's jealous that he went and spent time with Shaugna and her baby last week I'd imagine because he's a sad little man.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.