Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this? Is she doing one of those PR trips that Fakey did? The fake Chanel bag im dead😂 its fake leather is going to melt in the sun the bleeping idiot! Should have got a fake Chloé bag for that weather Flaps! What happened to her going to America with spud and Freddie to see her sister? Isn’t that August?? So WTF is this crap?
Welcome back Jessica!

It's been hilarious. Flaps turned into Freddy Krueger after laser and microneedling and now she's on the same tit trip to the USA as he did except she's in Maine! Fakey is back as RaRa and Zelda has got Spud all week. You can catch up in Wiki 2. It's all there with pictures! 😂😂
---
There's Spud. Eating again as per!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you so much @PrincessJeanie for uploading that video for me! How utterly ridiculous does he look and who stands singing with their top off? Oh yeah someone desperate for attention who obviously knows he hasn’t got the voice to keep a crowd engaged
What a brilliant video you found in wetting myself at how embarrassing that was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welcome back Jessica!

It's been hilarious. Flaps turned into Freddy Krueger after laser and microneedling and now she's on the same tit trip to the USA as he did except she's in Maine! Fakey is back as RaRa and Zelda has got Spud all week. You can catch up in Wiki 2. It's all there with pictures! 😂😂
---
There's Spud. Eating again as per!!! 😂😂

View attachment 2332475
Zelda's got more toys than I've ever seen at his actual home. Those 2 cunts should be ashamed of themselves, selfish pair of fuckers. Both of them are getting on my last nerve right now🤬
---
Goes to show how z list he really is as Ive no idea who Ashleigh Huish even is 🤣🤣🤣
No me neither😆🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is he today will see if I can catch the twit 🦖🦖🦖She’s really selling Maine and other than escaping him for a week can’t see what she thinks this trip will do for her.Zelda posting Leo eating and glued to the tv lol like Groundhog Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Zelda's got more toys than I've ever seen at his actual home. Those 2 cunts should be ashamed of themselves, selfish pair of fuckers. Both of them are getting on my last nerve right now🤬
---

No me neither😆🫢
She’s an instagrammer - ashslifestories - there’s loads of threads for her on Tattle 😊

• Heart
You just KNOW that child will be one of those who only eats if there’s entertainment at the same time eg TV or a tablet 🙃 No learning to eat together as a family, no table manners, no social skills during meals. Just goggle eyes at the telly and shovelling it in.
I can’t stand it when you’re trying to eat somewhere and the children around you have their iPads out. If you can’t eat at a table in public, go to McDonalds.

Reactions: 22
The absolute arrogance and full of self importance is completely impalpable, what a self absorbed and righteous wanker!
The thing is the more he says things like this, the further away he gets from ever being asked 😊 Don’t forget he also said on the subject once before that he needed to do it so he could be the first ever person to win both DOI and SCD 🙄 I don’t think he comprehends how many people dislike him and would vote to save anyone other than him. Again it’s his total lack of self awareness and delusion, that fortunately for us, will stop him getting primetime TV ever again 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The absolute arrogance and full of self importance is completely impalpable, what a self absorbed and righteous wanker!
I really believe he has formed some sort of narrative up in his own delusional mind. He really thinks he is more famous than he actually is. There are so many other reality stars now, that are replaced with even more of the same with each season of love island etc. How long ago was xfactor etc because hes riding them coat tails hard and taking any degrading himself to any 5 minute slot on tv just to prove to us he 'works'
The reality is he needs to humble himself and come to terms with the only show that wants him now is in a family holiday camp, even the cruise ship would of been a step up from this 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Going back to Fakey. He really needs to learn when to keep his mouth buttoned. That interview he did with the Mirror/Star saying the only reason he’s never been asked to do SCD, is because of the DOI rule (he can tell himself that all he wants but we know it’s BS) is literally on all of the regional/local news websites in the UK now. I bet shouting his mouth off will really help his chances in the future 😂
I like how Devon Live put the word rule in inverted commas 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.