Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading the comments, and he must be tit hot at delete because one comment said something along the lines of At least you know your 5 mins of fame ended a long time ago, and your just an ordinary bloke' next time, I looked it was gone hahaha, he's so bloody sensitive, does these posts pretending he doesn't care when in reality it kills him, and anyone who doesnt lick his arse probably gets blocked or comments deleted, bleeping pussy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bingo!! We knew this was coming, fake arse Fakey is sooo predictable. He's feeling down cos he's got duck all. No proper job, reduced to being a Ra Ra🦕🦕🦕 to pay the Bill's.
Family, don't make me laugh, he takes any opportunity to duck off alone, lying, wiggy, veiny bastard🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another one just like her fake husband adding filters Wtf is that on her face😳👀
0FAEEECE-6FC1-4AEE-9DBB-23BE6BAE90A2.png
3DF31C1C-363F-4547-82F4-98DDF2EBF022.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was reading the comments, and he must be tit hot at delete because one comment said something along the lines of At least you know your 5 mins of fame ended a long time ago, and your just an ordinary bloke' next time, I looked it was gone hahaha, he's so bloody sensitive, does these posts pretending he doesn't care when in reality it kills him, and anyone who doesnt lick his arse probably gets blocked or comments deleted, bleeping pussy
He's way too sensitive to be famous, needs thicker skin😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's way too sensitive to be famous, needs thicker skin😳
Exactly. Some of the comments I’ve read on other z lister posts are far worse than anything I’ve ever seen written on his. Difference is they don’t reply, don’t block and don’t delete them. They just leave the comments there cos they’re obviously not bothered and actually too busy getting on with life to read everything that total strangers have written about them.
He must be having palpitations when he’s on stage worrying about things being written and he can’t delete them straight away 😂 Simple answer - stay off social media if you can’t handle the truth 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF is Krueger wearing and why do her arms look like a T Rex? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Paw Petrol! 😂😂😂

DoorMatt looks like he wants to jump off a cliff!! 😂😂

View attachment 2333152
That's something you never see them doing though, just sitting with him. Watching something along with him.

If Fakey is with him, he always has to be stripped off and have the child wearing very little also, obviously for the benefit of his pweirdo fans. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
For the blocked Club. He’ll be pleased he’s got over 10,000 likes on his woe is me post. I’ve highlighted some of these comments and him replying 🤢 Last comment has slipped through. That will be deleted once he’s off stage 😂🦖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
For the blocked Club. He’ll be pleased he’s got over 10,000 likes on his woe is me post. I’ve highlighted some of these comments and him replying 🤢 Last comment has slipped through. That will be deleted once he’s off stage 😂🦖
Lisa wasn't holding back 🤣🤣🤣
Doubt Chris will reply to his invite either

• Haha
he's gonna be fuming, that comment is so right though, bet its gone soon like that other comment

• Haha
Lisa will get a DM for sure. I wish I wasn’t blocked for liking a Purdey comment

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if this is from two days of performing at butlins i cant wait for the full monty tit show, he will be getting pennies for it and will hate every second, performing to half empty theatres, he is a lazy prick who thinks he is above doing shows like that but he is so skint he has no choice but to do it, wonder how sales are going for that and his big fight

• Heart
  • Haha
That's something you never see them doing though, just sitting with him. Watching something along with him.

If Fakey is with him, he always has to be stripped off and have the child wearing very little also, obviously for the benefit of his pweirdo fans. 🤢
She’s the worse- with her stupid put on posh voice calling Leo- he’s not interested in his parents at all. He doesn’t see Zelda that much but goes off quite happily with her. That kid was for IG content only.

Lisa will get a DM for sure. I wish I wasn’t blocked for liking a Purdey comment
I still can’t believe he unblocked me 😂 I love that I’ve now blocked him but can unblock to screenshot and then block him back again. I can happily say I’ve blocked him on Twitter, insta and threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.