Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I love SCD and would hate to see him on it. However it would be funny to see Craig rip him a new hole and him getting all defensive cos we know he can’t take any form of criticism constructive or not. Also to see him in the bottom two and fall over and get voted out early 😂 No I still say keep him away from SCD put him on CBB instead. That would be comedy gold 🤭
He'd have a nervous breakdown in a week. What with no phone, everyone voting him for crappy tasks, the inmates ripping him to pieces. He'd never be out of the video room, crying.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know. I love SCD and would hate to see him on it. However it would be funny to see Craig rip him a new hole and him getting all defensive cos we know he can’t take any form of criticism constructive or not. Also to see him in the bottom two and fall over and get voted out early 😂 No I still say keep him away from SCD put him on CBB instead. That would be comedy gold 🤭
Same here, I love Strictly. He wouldn't get anywhere near it 😁.
And yes, definitely CBB! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He'd have a nervous breakdown in a week. What with no phone, everyone voting him for crappy tasks, the inmates ripping him to pieces. He'd never be out of the video room, crying.....
Imagine if they brought back the task where they find out what people are saying about them on social media 😂 Also when they have to rank themselves 1-10 on whose the most famous in there and things like that. Might be worthwhile getting a campaign going 😂 I have always said if there’s ever a hint of him getting SCD, I’d start a petition and bombard the BBC with messages to try and stop it happening but where it comes to CBB, I’d happily email ITV putting his name forward. Christ imagine how many threads we’d get through whilst he was in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he’s doing all three venues this week, he’s going to be knackered by Friday 😂. We all know how he doesn’t like to drive unless he has to. Be interesting to see if he stops out overnight because if he goes back to Colchester, Minehead is at least a 5 hour drive from his. Depends if it’s cheaper to get a premier inn or go home I suppose 😂
I bet he has a Premier Inn discount card or prolly Travelodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fancy being a 30yr old skint no-mark hanging around with skidmarks like this and dumping your kids off for a week to do it!

It's honestly pathetic. 💯

View attachment 2332203
WTF is this? Is she doing one of those PR trips that Fakey did? The fake Chanel bag im dead😂 its fake leather is going to melt in the sun the bleeping idiot! Should have got a fake Chloé bag for that weather Flaps! What happened to her going to America with spud and Freddie to see her sister? Isn’t that August?? So WTF is this crap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF is this? Is she doing one of those PR that Fakey did? The fake Chanel bag im dead😂 its fake leather is going to melt in the sun the bleeping idiot! Should have got a fake Chloé bag for that weather Flaps! What happened to her going to America with spud and Freddie to see her sister? Isn’t that August?? So WTF is this crap?
Visit USA same as fakey. She’s back for a few days then goes to see her sister

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never forget when Len Goodman shot Will Young down for arguing and disagreeing with his dancing comments. Think he thought it would be the same as when he stood up to Simons comments in Pop Idol and everyone would think he was so brave. Naa Len wasn’t having it and Will quit. Fakey would be distraught with any negativity. Still agree though I’d be gutted to see him in Strictly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WTF is this? Is she doing one of those PR trips that Fakey did? The fake Chanel bag im dead😂 its fake leather is going to melt in the sun the bleeping idiot! Should have got a fake Chloé bag for that weather Flaps! What happened to her going to America with spud and Freddie to see her sister? Isn’t that August?? So WTF is this crap?
Welcome back

Also to add ahe had laser/micro needling treatment last week so shouldn't be in the sun - it's worth going back for a look at the pics 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Visit USA same as fakey. She’s back for a few days then goes to see her sister
duck off 😂😂😂 the very same as Fakey 😂 Visit USA must be absolutely desperate! It did duck all for that baldy prick so what does she think she’s going to get out of it, a free week away from him? Im sure anyone who had to live with him would take it 😂 They are so competitive, even with each other its pathetic. In saying that who trip looks better so far lol? Well they are both shite at promoting any thing or any place!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do hope her travel insurance covers that extremely expensive and not at all fake looking bag... LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The state of him 🤣 sounds horrendous too, there's better singers down my local at the weekend than this talentless twit
I opened this earlier having a brew in cinema city after seeing Oppenheimer. One old girl on the table next to me said, Jesus, who's strangling that cat.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still looking for that level of excitement when he takes his shirt off now but it's not happening. 20 teenage girls are the best he was ever gonna get.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you so much @PrincessJeanie for uploading that video for me! How utterly ridiculous does he look and who stands singing with their top off? Oh yeah someone desperate for attention who obviously knows he hasn’t got the voice to keep a crowd engaged

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much @PrincessJeanie for uploading that video for me! How utterly ridiculous does he look and who stands singing with their top off? Oh yeah someone desperate for attention who obviously knows he hasn’t got the voice to keep a crowd engaged
No problem ❤ I know and that was 7 years ago and he’s still as obsessed with not having a top on now 🤢 I’m glad I’m not at Butlins listening to him murdering Adele again this week, although I’m really hoping for there to be some footage of it somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔Welcome back X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I opened this earlier having a brew in cinema city after seeing Oppenheimer. One old girl on the table next to me said, Jesus, who's strangling that cat.....
He couldn’t find a tune even if his phone was on fire. My ears! He is a shocking ‘singer’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.