Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 78 suggestion
Fakeys tattle threads move on real quick, that’s because he is the ultimate ick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My nephew just got a 2018 golf and was 10 thousand 😳He will more than likely getting it on finance as doubt either of those skint twats own their cars.I can’t believe how awful flaps looks and her outfit yesterday was just wtf.Thought getting her skin done again and then of to her sisters? Certainly looks no different she really needs to stick to one product
It's a false economy for them , ludicrous. A good secondhand honda or vw would set them back £6 - £8K & would last them 10 years.

They are both stupid beyond belief , it's all ' false front , false image" with them. The other zelebrities they aspire to be alongside DO actually work & get work......

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think this whole downsizing his car is him trying to play us? I think his little ‘golf’ will be a near top of the range (still cheaper than a RR) model and he’s trying to be clever. He knows we will take the piss out of him and by making out he’s just getting a ‘little’ run around, he thinks he’s getting one up on us. Yes we know he’s skint by why has he even mentioned changing his car when they was no need and surely his wages from the fight/FM will cover monthly car payments. I maybe totally overthinking it but something seems suss to me 🤔
I agree! It’ll be a brand new electric one I reckon

Reactions: 17
No wonder he came of Twitter🤣Glad to see cake gate showing how these z listers expect free products and certainly take the piss.Her last giveaway was to a private account and the same when they did the dyson giveaway.She sells clothes for £10 dresses Leo like a woman but tries to pretend she has a £6000 Gucci bag🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No wonder he came of Twitter🤣Glad to see cake gate showing how these z listers expect free products and certainly take the piss.Her last giveaway was to a private account and the same when they did the dyson giveaway.She sells clothes for £10 dresses Leo like a woman but tries to pretend she has a £6000 Gucci bag🤣🤣
I think this whole freebie culture is going to explode with lots of small businesses exposing celebs and influencers going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this whole freebie culture is going to explode with lots of small businesses exposing celebs and influencers going forward.
Even more so now. CT doing that IG video has done her and other ‘celebs’ no favours at all. The positive publicity the bakery is now getting, will hopefully encourage other small businesses to out these pr companies that try and bully them into giving freebies 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What in fresh hell is this?

One comment made! Oh dear Keith. Obviously you are a fan of strange boulder tits that you could park a bike between! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230802-142259~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Influencers must be sending emails to companies begging on a regular basis.
The genuinely lovely cases are when an influencer tags a small brand where they have genuinely made a purchase and want to promote the product. Erica Davies recently purchased a product and the companies Website and sales went wild. That’s a genuinely nice situation to be in rather than the influencer take take taking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Always his banter has to be sly digs of you and Perri Kiely the only one likely to end up working in a shoe shop is you fakey! Bet he will use him now for a grid post and will call him bro

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They are so so skint it’s hilarious. All the showing off in the Maldives, Dubai etc etc they would have had 0 holidays if it wasn’t for gifted handouts and they aren’t gonna last forever!

Can’t wait to see the bitter little twit driving around in his golf, pretending he’s happy he’s got a little run around even though he will be dying inside!

You get a run around when the kids have moved out or something, not when your kids are 2 and 9. I still don’t think I’ve seen any kind of new decor or ornaments in the hobbit house either.
He’s fuming he’s had to downgrade he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s cheaper fuel . It kills Jim that he’s had to seriously downgrade I mean he really is skint and my his it does show id say they are worst off than a normal working family at this point .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.