Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is head you wouldn't need to downsize if you went out and actually got a job, me and my husband are not well off by any stretch of the imagination, we both have very normal jobs, 2 kids, and we live a lovely life, away on holiday next week, out with friends this week,out at concerts and events all summer, brand new car coming in a few weeks, and I'm not saying this to brag or anything (I'm extremely grateful for everything I have) BUT we work bleeping hard for what we have, don't get it on credit,no handouts or freebies at all from anyone, so yeah I'm not ashamed but I also understand how bloody hard it is for people right now so I don't flaunt it all over social media.Get a real job Jake, your fake anxiety would soon go away

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Only one story from beaky this morning, sulking cos his zoo post hasn't got the likes🤭🤭🤭 que some woe is me, anxiety, grief posts to get some sympathy, maybe even a grid post on it. He's even bombing on Threads🤣🤣🤣 posting about replacing his RR with a Golf, tell us your skint Fakey without telling us😆😆😆 moaning he can't take Spud out cos it's raining, duck offfff you don't take him anywhere when it's nice, don't talk bullshit. As @Redtea2 said there's plenty to do indoors, but that all costs money, which he hasn't got. Or do stuff at home that doesn't involve a screen, but that would mean not being selfish and he's tit at that, he is a poor excuse for a dad🤬

Flaps with another boooooooring gridpost about her trip, and she's hidden the likes lol🤣🤣🤣
Hi guyyyyysssss skin update, newsflash Flappy, no one gives a duck, and your skin still looks like shite, I'm 12 years older than her and my skin is way better😆😆😆. She needs to use something for say 3 months, but she always uses different stuff and it doesn't work🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I feel that their time is coming to an end, and I can't bleeping wait till they both have to get a proper job😂😂😂. As you say @PrincessJeanie no promotion of his fight or TFM, as they aren't TV gigs. Is this fight going ahead still as tickets are £££ and hardly any sold🫣🫣🫣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thing is head you wouldn't need to downsize if you went out and actually got a job, me and my husband are not well off by any stretch of the imagination, we both have very normal jobs, 2 kids, and we live a lovely life, away on holiday next week, out with friends this week,out at concerts and events all summer, brand new car coming in a few weeks, and I'm not saying this to brag or anything (I'm extremely grateful for everything I have) BUT we work bleeping hard for what we have, don't get it on credit,no handouts or freebies at all from anyone, so yeah I'm not ashamed but I also understand how bloody hard it is for people right now so I don't flaunt it all over social media.Get a real job Jake, your fake anxiety would soon go away
Exactly. We are the same and very fortunate to be able to go on holiday a couple of times a year but like you we’ve worked for it. I’d be ashamed to beg on my social media page. Also like you, we don’t brag online either and quite often people have no idea we’ve been away or treated ourself to something!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Moaning about the weather and Leo goes to nursery today so just him once again trying to make out he actually does stuff with Leo.Her more creams and yet all these expensive stuff not helping with her miserable looking face.Think the full Monty his last gig for a while time to get in the real world for these two idiots.

• Haha
Moaning about the weather and Leo goes to nursery today so just him once again trying to make out he actually does stuff with Leo.Her more creams and yet all these expensive stuff not helping with her miserable looking face.Think the full Monty his last gig for a while time to get in the real world for these two idiots.
Bet the house goes next, due to "downsizing".
They move in with Zelda and doormatt so they can both either get regular jobs, or sign on ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The problem is he still thinks his big break is just around the corner he still cannot see that he has had them! He is absolutely buzzing when he gets his five minutes on Loose Women why? It’s not going to lead to anything his grief story same thing over and over anxiety same thing over and over he never gives advice or helpful information because he just wants his mug on tv yet in his delusional head he thinks it will lead to his own podcast or documentary never going to happen there are people who are far more likable and professional than this egotistical, passive aggressive narcissist who has no real talent at anything

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think this whole downsizing his car is him trying to play us? I think his little ‘golf’ will be a near top of the range (still cheaper than a RR) model and he’s trying to be clever. He knows we will take the piss out of him and by making out he’s just getting a ‘little’ run around, he thinks he’s getting one up on us. Yes we know he’s skint by why has he even mentioned changing his car when they was no need and surely his wages from the fight/FM will cover monthly car payments. I maybe totally overthinking it but something seems suss to me 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's honestly got to be having a laugh at this point! She's got to be pretending it's an ad. Her skin is horrific. These companies would not touch her with a bargepole! 💯

364296123_797532785246655_3242463304889337439_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She's honestly got to be having a laugh at this point! She's got to be pretending it's an ad. Her skin is horrific. These companies would not touch her with a bargepole! 💯

View attachment 2351066
View attachment 2351067
View attachment 2351068
View attachment 2351069
View attachment 2351070
View attachment 2351071
Her skin is awful and even more so since she had the latest treatment. There’s still marks from it. Why would anyone be influenced to buy the cream she uses!

Sarcoma month over then and no more tv bits reckon any others binned him when he used it yet again as an excuse to get his top off! Who can forget when he did panto and he walked into that room full of women just in towels and he was just in boxers it’s not appropriate no wonder he got kicked out word must get round the ‘industry’ though and it’s just another reason of the many why he’s not employable

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2350997“This kit doeeeee” urrgghh - that caption alone is just one massive ick!! Like Man Ure (sorry if you support them) actually give a flying duck!!!
Honestly I’d not be surprised if this shirt was a fake as there are some websites that do really good replicas.

If not he’s funding the pockets of their tit owners the glazers who avid united fans cannot stand and many have boycotted buying stuff from the megastores, done protests to get the glazers out etc my Mr Fredster being one and he absolutely adores united (much to my dismay 😂).

This bleep knows nothing about Manchester United, he’s no fan or supporter. I am not a united fan either btw but I know more about “his” team than this ugly haggard old melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Obviously his final payment due on his leased car so handing it back🤣🤣Skint and loving he’s at the bottom of the pile for work.Wonder if wearing his pink suit if going to see barbie tonight as certainly didn’t get a invite to the premiere 👍🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2350670
Renting/ leasing a small hatchback ...bet its 1/2 the lease monthly charges.....that range rover gave no trouble, I'll wager. He can't pay for it , that's the ' trouble' ...

• Haha
My nephew just got a 2018 golf and was 10 thousand 😳He will more than likely getting it on finance as doubt either of those skint twats own their cars.I can’t believe how awful flaps looks and her outfit yesterday was just wtf.Thought getting her skin done again and then of to her sisters? Certainly looks no different she really needs to stick to one product

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No he’s being a patronising bleep saying a golf is a “little run around” as having one is beneath him and his “famous” status. Don’t understand how his ego is so inflated he’s just an annoying little minger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.