Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously his final payment due on his leased car so handing it backšŸ¤£šŸ¤£Skint and loving heā€™s at the bottom of the pile for work.Wonder if wearing his pink suit if going to see barbie tonight as certainly didnā€™t get a invite to the premiere šŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£View attachment 2350670
Children can get wet! They love splashing in puddles and being outside on adventures with their parents! Ahh there's the problem! The child isn't a Gremlin!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obviously his final payment due on his leased car so handing it backšŸ¤£šŸ¤£Skint and loving heā€™s at the bottom of the pile for work.Wonder if wearing his pink suit if going to see barbie tonight as certainly didnā€™t get a invite to the premiere šŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£View attachment 2350670
Justifying why heā€™s had to downgrade šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Canā€™t stop laughing how skint they are šŸ¤£
Most normal working men on minimum wage have financed golfā€™s so he really has hit rock bottom now hilarious šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
As for canā€™t do anything with weather do what normal familyā€™s do in holidays take them soft play or trampoline parks or cinema or bowling or arcades

oh wait your skint šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Heā€™s absolutely useless! Iā€™ve spent summer holidays stuck indoors with 3 little ones guess what twit? You get toys out and you PLAY! Ever heard of that or do you only do what looks good on the gram? Painting, colouring, glueing and sticking, hide and seek, make a den, teddy bears picnic the ideas are endless but for goodness sake turn the damn tv off and engage with your son no wonder he still sleeps at lunchtime absolutely no stimulation in that house whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So no meals out
No days out that they actually pay for
Tesco own brand shop
Car downgraded massively
Whatā€™s next downgrade the house ?? I told you it was coming they are absolutely broke

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But still manages to buy s little something for himself. His syrup is looking more & more desperate & obvious looking. What did Micky Flanagan say: 'A travesty of a wig, like a flying saucer hovering above his head.'

Just watched some Molly Mae reels, not a fan but wanted to see how an influencer with millions of fans does it. You can clearly see how Flaps has been trying (but failing) to copy her style. From the hey guys, to the literallys and kiss blowing. Even the sort of voice she uses - all Molly Mae.
Screenshot_20230802-085016_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Heā€™s just started following Aimee Fuller probably wants to get on her podcast to talk all things mental health and grief bet he inboxes these people aswell begging sad fucker she probably doesnā€™t even know who he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But still manages to buy s little something for himself. His syrup is looking more & more desperate & obvious looking. What did Micky Flanagan say: 'A travesty of a wig, like a flying saucer hovering above his head.'

Just watched some Molly Mae reels, not a fan but wanted to see how an influencer with millions of fans does it. You can clearly see how Flaps has been trying (but failing) to copy her style. From the hey guys, to the literallys and kiss blowing. Even the sort of voice she uses - all Molly Mae.
View attachment 2350743
Does he think Man Utd are going to acknowledge him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s not just the syrup, itā€™s also his facial hair šŸ¤® surely he can afford to go to the barbers regularly if heā€™s incapable of shaving himself šŸ™„
As for her. Perrie Sian (just been made creative director at ITS - Christ knows how but thatā€™s a different thread/story šŸ˜‚) is another bargain basement Molly Mae. Flappy also follows her and I see a lot of similarities between the two of them as well. Will say though both MM and PS do their reels in proper bespoke dressing rooms not in front of a hobbit wardrobe in a loft conversion šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I donā€™t get it at all . Both no Work .
she does not get paid to do these reels and nobody actually cares about her reels
He has no actual work
Both are broke now downgrading massively the cars I mean from a Range Rover to a golf is one hell of a downgrade

Me and hubby work we ainā€™t rich by all means but we live a very nice life . We have just come back from and adult holiday ten days abroad we are now home and on Monday we are taking the kids for a week in france .

I donā€™t get it just get jobs is fake chasing that much to him thatā€™s heā€™s willing to lose everything letā€™s face it if they are struggling that much they have had to massively downgrade cars then Iā€™m certain the house will be downgraded soon šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How long will it take for him to delete the zoo post as he hasn't got as many likes/comments as he wants?

Reactions: 20
Does he think Man Utd are going to acknowledge him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s not just the syrup, itā€™s also his facial hair šŸ¤® surely he can afford to go to the barbers regularly if heā€™s incapable of shaving himself šŸ™„
As for her. Perrie Sian (just been made creative director at ITS - Christ knows how but thatā€™s a different thread/story šŸ˜‚) is another bargain basement Molly Mae. Flappy also follows her and I see a lot of similarities between the two of them as well. Will say though both MM and PS do their reels in proper bespoke dressing rooms not in front of a hobbit wardrobe in a loft conversion šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Aarrrgghh! Just watched Perrie Sian reels. Never heard of her, like nails down a board. How many times does she say 'guys' !! Deffo Flaps copying her too with all the silly little poses in front of the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seen this on another thread all businesses need to do this stop these beggy z listers
Well done them :)

I wonder if all this posting about the RR is a subtle hint to his mummy for another hand out? Or do you they he just blatantly asks lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aarrrgghh! Just watched Perrie Sian reels. Never heard of her, like nails down a board. How many times does she say 'guys' !! Deffo Flaps copying her too with all the silly little poses in front of the mirror.
Sheā€™s more smug than flaps and thatā€™s saying something šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t stand her but I will say all her designer stuff (and thereā€™s a lot šŸ™„) is genuine and they obviously do have money, so unlike Flappy sheā€™s not actually trying to fake a lifestyle.
---
Seen this on another thread all businesses need to do this stop these beggy z listers
Good on them. Love to know who it is though šŸ¤­. Wonā€™t be too hard to work out nearer the time because of the date, OK mag coverage and 40th birthday. Sickens me especially in these times that these people think they got some god given right as z listers, that they should be gifted everything. Thatā€™s the difference between people that call themselves ā€˜celebsā€™ and actual celebrities. The actual ones pay for it themselves

edited: just seen who the ā€˜celebā€™ is šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
They are so so skint itā€™s hilarious. All the showing off in the Maldives, Dubai etc etc they would have had 0 holidays if it wasnā€™t for gifted handouts and they arenā€™t gonna last forever!

Canā€™t wait to see the bitter little twit driving around in his golf, pretending heā€™s happy heā€™s got a little run around even though he will be dying inside!

You get a run around when the kids have moved out or something, not when your kids are 2 and 9. I still donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any kind of new decor or ornaments in the hobbit house either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So if these skincare products are helping her skin why is she getting salon treatments on it so regularly as well? Seriously if anybody trusts anything she says, especially when it comes to skincare, they need bleeping shooting (not literally but you know what I mean šŸ˜‰) Her skin is dreadful and will carry on being dreadful because she uses far too many products on it. She thinks by showing her bare skin off sheā€™s being more relatable. Sheā€™s not. Sheā€™s coming across totally disingenuous and that sheā€™s just trying to flog anything she can to make a few pennies.
A few skincare brands sheā€™s advertised in the last few months:-
Skin and Me Hq, Elemis, Renskin, Dermatica, Aurelia London, Weleda and Caudalie and Iā€™ve probably missed some and she wants us to believe anything she says. duck off Flappy weā€™ve all got eyes and can see your skin for ourselves šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Next week she will story saying sheā€™s had a break out again and be covered in spots, canā€™t keep up with the flogging of different brands and the endless whinging about her skin when itā€™s all self inflicted. She needs to show one brand some loyalty for at least 3 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_0213.png
ā€œThis kit doeeeeeā€ urrgghh - that caption alone is just one massive ick!! Like Man Ure (sorry if you support them) actually give a flying duck!!!

• Haha
Yes saw this on SSS thread and surprised as not the usual influencer. Iā€™m shocked what they were assuming theyā€™d get!

I posted this on SSS thread but hopefully this type of begging will stop now people are posting about it -I remember reading on Tattle a while ago that Gary Beadle had done similar but the lady wasnā€™t acknowledged/credited in the magazine. I think when she called him out he got the online magazine to credit her. She then did a long post about the hours it took to bake and decorate the cake not to mention the cost of the ingredients and wouldnā€™t be doing anything like it again. I think she billed him for some of the cost in the end and (eventually) he paid. Just who do these ā€˜celebritiesā€™ think they are?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.