Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always his banter has to be sly digs of you and Perri Kiely the only one likely to end up working in a shoe shop is you fakey! Bet he will use him now for a grid post and will call him bro
The same Perrie Kiely who has actually got a full on collab with Glasses Direct not just an edit 😂 Looks like Diechmann who Fakey has done an ad for before. I thought he was a TV Presenter and Actor now not just an ‘influencer’ 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bet the house goes next, due to "downsizing".
They move in with Zelda and doormatt so they can both either get regular jobs, or sign on ....
I said that the house will go next he will say “ we don’t need so many rooms the boys can share “ 🤣 comical how broke he is and the fact he thinks he needs to justify everything . He’s had no work for five months obviously he’s broke I still think last time he went his mums he took a loan out as they both went to see that man who sorts his company accounts out x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s fuming he’s had to downgrade he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s cheaper fuel . It kills Jim that he’s had to seriously downgrade I mean he really is skint and my his it does show id say they are worst off than a normal working family at this point .
Thing is if it’s for cheaper fuel, why isn’t Flappy trading hers in as well? She uses her car more than he does 😂 Remember when she was looking at £40,000 Teslas a few months back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Should be on FM tour? If not definitely won’t be in Lincoln this year
Never thought of checking myself! I see Ian Waite is doing the full stint this year so could end up doing it regularly. Another job Fakey has lost then

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he taking the piss out of that lad? No way that flat footed bleep is a size 9.He didn’t know who the prick was so why post it?At least he’s earning a honest living and not dressed as a Dino in shithole butlins and killing Adele songs😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even more so now. CT doing that IG video has done her and other ‘celebs’ no favours at all. The positive publicity the bakery is now getting, will hopefully encourage other small businesses to out these pr companies that try and bully them into giving freebies 👍🏻
The amount of work that goes into making the cake they were requesting, majorly taking the piss. A super A lister wouldn’t do that. it’s always the wannabes. Bragging about 700k followers😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Never thought of checking myself! I see Ian Waite is doing the full stint this year so could end up doing it regularly. Another job Fakey has lost then
Louis Smith was on Strictly too, that'll hurt Fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he taking the piss out of that lad? No way that flat footed bleep is a size 9.He didn’t know who the prick was so why post it?At least he’s earning a honest living and not dressed as a Dino in shithole butlins and killing Adele songs😡😡
" flat footed bleep.." 😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Sarcoma month over then and no more tv bits reckon any others binned him when he used it yet again as an excuse to get his top off! Who can forget when he did panto and he walked into that room full of women just in towels and he was just in boxers it’s not appropriate no wonder he got kicked out word must get round the ‘industry’ though and it’s just another reason of the many why he’s not employable
Not only that but filming a lady on the toilet in work
having multiple days off and shows hav8ng to be cancelled because of him then he’s posting on social media at the beach with Sophie . He thinks he’s above working and some top celeb that doesn’t need to work just needs to show his face when it ain’t . He’s not famous he’s a nobody and he’s unemployed because of himself nobody wants to work with him , he begged for full monty and that’s a tit production with other nobody’s 😂🤡
---
What's going on here then?

View attachment 2351328
Think Petrie has a shoe range with that shoe shop

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Not only that but filming a lady on the toilet in work
having multiple days off and shows hav8ng to be cancelled because of him then he’s posting on social media at the beach with Sophie . He thinks he’s above working and some top celeb that doesn’t need to work just needs to show his face when it ain’t . He’s not famous he’s a nobody and he’s unemployed because of himself nobody wants to work with him , he begged for full monty and that’s a tit production with other nobody’s 😂🤡
Even to stand still, they must need £10,000 a year , really.... the housing costs for gas/electric/Council tax..... budgeted food , etc. That's leaving nothing spare, for anything.
No money to repair the boiler/ replace the electric kettle, a pair of shoes for the kids etc ?
Look how they waste money when they aren't grifting freebies and donations? That house has both a mortgage AND rent to pay on it.

They need a lot of £250 appearance cheques to cover that lot..... and her " free" tops and lippy won't feed the kids...........
I bet they owe £60-70K. What's the betting they go bankrupt ?

• Heart
  • Angry
Bitter about her gonna America then 😂
Wow showing his true colours yet again but why has she even written that for everyone to see and why has he replied to it? Do they not live together 🤦🏻‍♀️ They are like a couple of school children writing on each others social media. Pathetic

• Heart
Even to stand still, they must need £10,000 a year , really.... the housing costs for gas/electric/Council tax..... budgeted food , etc. That's leaving nothing spare, for anything.
No money to repair the boiler/ replace the electric kettle, a pair of shoes for the kids etc ?
Look how they waste money when they aren't grifting freebies and donations? That house has both a mortgage AND rent to pay on it.

They need a lot of £250 appearance cheques to cover that lot..... and her " free" tops and lippy won't feed the kids...........
I bet they owe £60-70K. What's the betting they go bankrupt ?
Might be worth keeping an eye on these…

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I think Perri has a range with them or something he did in the past
perri has his own glasses direct collection all what he made
He also does kiss breakfast
He tours all summer at buttlins with his brothers ( they actually get paid well as its them that’s the act and they are popular )
He does numerous other things .

must kill jake how irrelevant he now is and how little work he’s been offered in the last year 😂

• Heart
Look what he wore today 😂 all the way to South West London just for that. Hope he’s back in time for his event at the gym or will he bin that off now 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.