Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god @Joon those eyebrows are bleeping ridiculous 🤣🤣Why is she still rambling on about soaps is she actually that sad of a person.The weather Matt coming home and can see where her prick of a son gets his overbearing personality from🙄
C7982803-51DE-4AFE-B1D9-48802C3E7671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My god @Joon those eyebrows are bleeping ridiculous 🤣🤣Why is she still rambling on about soaps is she actually that sad of a person.The weather Matt coming home and can see where her prick of a son gets his overbearing personality from🙄View attachment 2351924
omg see where jake gets his bad looks from, they are both gross
---
omg see where jake gets his bad looks from, they are both gross
shes more manly than jake

• Haha
So he’s gone to a kids event (obviously last minute as usual) by himself, whereas Jordan took his whole family with him. Jordan and Perrie were hosting it, so was Fakey the only other z lister who tagged along as a guest? He really is clutching at straws now 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has Jake ‘Family Man’ Quickenden gone to a family event without his family 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did he even go today? Was it invited as not being shown on the page🤣How embarrassing to go along as has no work and obviously can’t stand being with flaps.She’s of to American next week so hoping these two finally gets some karma soon.As this begging freeloading life is pissing people off😡His face lol like a bloody hamster 🤣🤣
B6ED1456-2436-4DC4-BAC7-5BD557D176CF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s why no one wants him at their event. He always tries to pull focus. Why not just know your place as a ‘guest’ and STFU!

• Haha
Why did he even go today? Was it invited as not being shown on the page🤣How embarrassing to go along as has no work and obviously can’t stand being with flaps.She’s of to American next week so hoping these two finally gets some karma soon.As this begging freeloading life is pissing people off😡His face lol like a bloody hamster 🤣🤣View attachment 2352037
Many was invited all insta mums who had 10k followers he really is a nobody now 😂
I crease how nobody had picture with him nobody knows him yet they was all over Perry and his brother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he’s gone to a kids event (obviously last minute as usual) by himself, whereas Jordan took his whole family with him. Jordan and Perrie were hosting it, so was Fakey the only other z lister who tagged along as a guest? He really is clutching at straws now 🤭
Was it not only this morning he was moaning the weather was tit so he couldn't get his child out to play...... why not take him along then jake 🙃🙃

Why has Jake ‘Family Man’ Quickenden gone ti a family event without his family 🥴🥴🥴
Prolly cos he would have to look after Leo which we all know he can’t do on his own. I bet Soph didn’t feel like going or he would have dragged Maris there.
---
Why did he even go today? Was it invited as not being shown on the page🤣How embarrassing to go along as has no work and obviously can’t stand being with flaps.She’s of to American next week so hoping these two finally gets some karma soon.As this begging freeloading life is pissing people off😡His face lol like a bloody hamster 🤣🤣View attachment 2352037
Is that a smile or a grimace?! He can see his non existent career evaporating even further. He’s looking extra desperate.
---
My god @Joon those eyebrows are bleeping ridiculous 🤣🤣Why is she still rambling on about soaps is she actually that sad of a person.The weather Matt coming home and can see where her prick of a son gets his overbearing personality from🙄View attachment 2351924
She must draw those brows with a sharpie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
On the beg again I wish she would just piss off and take that desperate prick of a hubby with her😡
D2E3D138-8B4E-42F9-8553-0404647D78DD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That's the face of a desperate beggy man, being avoided at all costs by the people actually involved with the event.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On the beg again I wish she would just piss off and take that desperate prick of a hubby with her😡View attachment 2352100
She doesn’t want to pay bottega prices but makes out she’s paid for Gucci, Chanel, YSL and LV bags. That ‘Chanel’ bag she kept putting in all her shots last week costs upwards of £6,500 but she won’t pay £2,500 for a bottega? Just be honest and say you can’t afford it or better still just use google and stop trying to grift online 👍🏻

• Haha
I don’t get it at all . Both no Work .
she does not get paid to do these reels and nobody actually cares about her reels
He has no actual work
Both are broke now downgrading massively the cars I mean from a Range Rover to a golf is one hell of a downgrade

Me and hubby work we ain’t rich by all means but we live a very nice life . We have just come back from and adult holiday ten days abroad we are now home and on Monday we are taking the kids for a week in france .

I don’t get it just get jobs is fake chasing that much to him that’s he’s willing to lose everything let’s face it if they are struggling that much they have had to massively downgrade cars then I’m certain the house will be downgraded soon 😏
He did that poll a while ago where he asked "Does everyone's missus spend their nights on RightMove and is it normal?" or something like that.

The house will be up for sale soon.

• Haha
Is that baggy witch saying she’s counting down going to America having only two days ago come back from America 🤦‍♀️ 42k in debt I’d be bleeping petrified not jet setting all over

So she went with him today? No pictures of monster munch and he’s stood about like a twit in his smelly trousers and that jumper is just🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Krueger and spud did go so why did he make it look like he was there alone? Plus I assume they got an invite for a back to school event for Fred but as it was a free day out they just went anyway pair of saddos

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.