Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they get in the icebath in their underwear
Put swimming togs/bikini on 🙄

The way fakey has grabbed Maris hand is how my mither used to grab me as a child when she had lost patience....
Can just imagine him yanking his arm when he’s acting out 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Nice of flappy to crop out the uneven wardrobe doors in her Bambi ad 😂 drives my ocd mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s scary how much someone can age in such a short period of time. Sad thing just because he’s got muscles, he actually thinks he looks really good 🤢. He might go on about having the bmi and metabolic age of a teenager but he’s certainly not got the face or body of one 😂 They’re 30 and 34 and both look closer to 40 and that’s me being kind.
---

I think it’s something to do with the wellness thing he’s got at the gym tomorrow. Obviously doesn’t want people knowing that the gym is the only place to give him a platform 😂
🐔And US, giving him this platform and keeping his name alive. 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think Leo is having a paddy. As usual. Go and get him an ice cream to reward him 🙄
I feel sorry for the child he will be a nightmare and other kids won't want to be his friend- all he says is mine and they just feed him to keep him quiet and you can guarantee its not healthy foods like the new breakfast we are shown after weeks of him eating crisps and biscuits for breakfast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely another razor ad coming up. What's with the strategic product placement of that t-shirt? If I remember rightly, he was banging on about this clothing range a while ago.

I see the Chelmsford inmate is out on day release today. Poor little bastard needs a splash of colour in his life and a bleeping good haircut. He looks a total mess.

View attachment 2348982
View attachment 2348983
View attachment 2348984View attachment 2348985View attachment 2348986
That tracksuit is just awful for a child. Bland, beige and boring...just like the muppets he has for parents!

• Haha
I think she needs to clean that mirror! It's filthy and making the clothes look stained. Or maybe they're stained too?

Bingo on the 'happy family' picture!! That ring looks bleeping tit. He should've had one through his nose. Pig in a wig. 🐷

View attachment 2349110
View attachment 2349111
View attachment 2349112View attachment 2349113
View attachment 2349114
Her legs look like they're on back to front.....
---
Pig in a wig cracked me up Crazy.

Pig in a wig, thing with a ring,
Can’t act, can’t present, can’t even sing.
Gotta be the next thread title 😁🤣😁

• Haha
Just seen Chris Hughes presenting on the cricket on BBC 2 whilst Fakey has been to Tesco to do the weekly shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she needs to clean that mirror! It's filthy and making the clothes look stained. Or maybe they're stained too?

Bingo on the 'happy family' picture!! That ring looks bleeping tit. He should've had one through his nose. Pig in a wig. 🐷

View attachment 2349110
View attachment 2349111
View attachment 2349112View attachment 2349113
View attachment 2349114
What place is this anyway ? No doubt another free day out 😂
---
Just seen Chris Hughes presenting on the cricket on BBC 2 whilst Fakey has been to Tesco to do the weekly shop.

And it’s all own brand 😂😂 he really is skint …..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm thinking he's liking that female filter maybe a bit too much! Possibly channelling his inner Jacqueline? I can see it now - 'My Transition Journey - I can live my life now as who I really am'. 😂😂

Christ, I bet Flaps wishes she looked like that instead of the haggard old trout she looks like now! 😂😂

View attachment 2348870
View attachment 2348871
View attachment 2348872
View attachment 2348873
View attachment 2348874View attachment 2348875
View attachment 2348876
He trying to r*pe that poor bloke? He. Looks way too comfortable taking him from behind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Day out at the zoo with Leo and the wife Leo was desperate to see the elephants lovely little day could he sound any more bored and insincere? How about made the most of the nicer weather and had a lovely day out at the zoo with my gorgeous wife and our little Leo who absolutely loved seeing the animals definitely need to come back with Fred no wonder his likes are getting lower and lower

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.