Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine bragging about having ‘work’ in the USA and you get sent to Maine & Detroit to walk round museums and then choose to take a selfie in a public toilet 😂 Way to promote the city you’re in 🤦🏻‍♀️ So embarrassing that both of their American trips they were/are with a bunch of people much younger than them. If that doesn’t prove they’re past it, I really don’t know what will.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’ll be gutted with the poor engagement on the photo of him & Leo he posted earlier 🤭 Notice he’s now liking every comment made and also noticed he replied to this ⬇ Gifted stay with them in the future I reckon 🙄
Has he turned the likes off yet? 😆
---
She's so gormless. Wonder what Jake thinks of her face. Cos it's changed loads since they met. She was pretty before. As for working in Butlins, he needs to man up now and accept he's too old to get noticed now. He's begged for years and it's not happening. Why don't he get on Indeed and look for a normal job. Regular wage, bills paid. And her too! A mother of two with awful dress sense, mincing around USA with young people. She needs to grow up.
Exactly this..doing duck all in the USA while her kids are at home. All because she thinks it makes her look like a top influencer, while it just makes her look thick as pig tit and desperate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you guess where she says? No need to you thick cow, you’ve tagged it on the bottom 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why does she need to put on social media that she’s missing them (Freddie an afterthought as usual 😡) just tell them personally on FaceTime. She really is as bad as him for wanting social media attention 🤢
I find her as annoying as him but she has done a much better job highlighting the trip than he did. His was bloody terrible 😂

Reactions: 16
I find her as annoying as him but she has done a much better job highlighting the trip than he did. His was bloody terrible 😂
Thing was he made his trip 100% about him, whereas at the moment she’s only made hers 95% about her 😉😂 Personally I don’t think either of them are good at promoting anything because they make it all about themselves and content for the gram. Look at any ad, pr trip, freebie they’ve had that’s featured on their grid posts. It’s not about the product, trip or gift, it’s centred around them posing showcasing themselves and nothing else. Trips like this just prove these companies will use anyone and there is a reason why z listers only slightly higher up the scale than these two desperados don’t even do them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has he turned the likes off yet? 😆
---

Exactly this..doing duck all in the USA while her kids are at home. All because she thinks it makes her look like a top influencer, while it just makes her look thick as pig tit and desperate.
how many likes did he get, he thought he was on a roll with the nice family guy narrative didn't he

Reactions: 14
Is it that he doesn't want spud on his own or is it that his not allowed to be left with spud on his own? We ve seen what happens when he has him.
If these prats in charge if promoting that little known USA think they've got it sussed they need there heads checking,why not give the opportunity to some one leaving care to have an experience they've not had before
Why not see if someone studying photography or journalism a shot at it and have it made about the place not some lying grifters who would sell their granny or kids for a few likes 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she crossing the road and moving her head from side to side like a robot..is it meant to look like she's listening to the girls speaking or does she think she's going to get ran over. She's so bleeping wooden and unnatural when being filmed it's rather embarrassing! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who called Bingo about Facetime with Spud?

This is just plain embarrassing but at least we have some 'muriels'. 😂😂😂

363282915_116879761481095_1551870923709862034_n.jpg
363325507_804331524521591_2584633151915812010_n.jpg

363316846_240545402243254_6623684810784527371_n.jpg
363498805_972220247353179_9012219886268819429_n.jpg

363389531_850394509753794_2241400835089574392_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her real accent slipped out there “I’m not going to bovver
(If I knew how to attach a gif I would do Catherine Tates Lauren “I ain’t bovvered”)

• Haha
Morning all! Is it today he arrives at Zelda’s for the weekend? He is going to be absolutely manic with posting non stop and of course there will be some sort of grid post with Zelda to get all the usual comments about how they are soooo funny and need their own show should be on Gogglebox blah blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Morning all! Is it today he arrives at Zelda’s for the weekend? He is going to be absolutely manic with posting non stop and of course there will be some sort of grid post with Zelda to get all the usual comments about how they are soooo funny and need their own show should be on Gogglebox blah blah blah
Morning 😊 He’s been at Zeldas since Wednesday night. Just nipped out yesterday to Skegness to play RaRa for a few hours 😉 but yes think he’ll now be there until Flappy gets home. The fact he’s been quite quiet for him because he’s been busy at Butlins, like you I’m expecting manic posting in the coming days 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.