Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His wig 🤣His face🤣Everything about him is a walking ick🤢🤢🤢View attachment 2336574
The 90s rang, baldy. They want their look back.
He's sooo dated and antwacky looking..(antwacky is a Scouse term for old fashioned).....
---
She actually does. I would be terrified of getting whatever that is, done. 🥺
If you had your face sandblasted it wouldn't look as bad as leather faces....
Industrial strength filter and 6in of slap on there....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe he started to criticize what his mum bought for Leo rude ungrateful pig maybe pack better for your son when he is going to stay somewhere you useless twit quickly changed his tone though wonder if he has inbox messages about how he talks to her? Hasn’t quite got the engagement he wanted just over 2000 likes in an hour and a handful of comments people are starting to wake up to him i reckon

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe he started to criticize what his mum bought for Leo rude ungrateful pig maybe pack better for your son when he is going to stay somewhere you useless twit quickly changed his tone though wonder if he has inbox messages about how he talks to her? Hasn’t quite got the engagement he wanted just over 2000 likes in an hour and a handful of comments people are starting to wake up to him i reckon
I think Leo looks lovely in that bright tee shirt and jeans. He's such a bonny little lad and bright colours suit him much better.

Reactions: 22
Pretending to give a tit about his kid. Can’t look after him on his own. He’s just a loser.

Tbh thank god he doesn’t look after him on his own because he’d probably end up in a&e again.

Reactions: 20
Pretending to give a tit about his kid. Can’t look after him on his own. He’s just a loser.

Tbh thank god he doesn’t look after him on his own because he’d probably end up in a&e again.
Absolutely. He is actually incapable of looking after him. Sad but true.

Thanks to @CrazyBaldhead it's all there in the excellent wiki.

Let's never allow this to be forgotten. 😡

2C19296E-54F0-4932-9AA7-D04B6E8034F0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Leo will suffer early male baldness like his father, because they won't cut his hair & allow it to thicken & stimulate growth. He will be receding at 20

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Leo will suffer early male baldness like his father, because they won't cut his hair & allow it to thicken & stimulate growth. He will be receding at 20
Plus his brain dead mother scrapes it back so tight into a bun with a ton of gel, that’s going to damage his hairline too.

• Sad
Plus his brain dead mother scrapes it back so tight into a bun with a ton of gel, that’s going to damage his hairline too.
Neither of them have much common sense , or educated , so it's inevitable, really..........

Reactions: 17
So he’s been quiet now for a couple of hours, who reckons he’s on his way to the seaside 😉😂🦖
So Sarcoma Awareness month and he said he was doing TV bits (plural) for it. Again lying. It’s now the 27th and barring one appearance on Lorraine, he’s done duck all. Not even bothered promoting it on his social media. What a fantastic ambassador for the charity he is 🙄 Unless it’s involving a TV camera or publicity for him, he’s not interested.

• Heart
Can you guess where she says? No need to you thick cow, you’ve tagged it on the bottom 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why does she need to put on social media that she’s missing them (Freddie an afterthought as usual 😡) just tell them personally on FaceTime. She really is as bad as him for wanting social media attention 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His wig 🤣His face🤣Everything about him is a walking ick🤢🤢🤢View attachment 2336574
He’s dead behind the eyes! Disgusting vile human!
---
So he’s been quiet now for a couple of hours, who reckons he’s on his way to the seaside 😉😂🦖
So Sarcoma Awareness month and he said he was doing TV bits (plural) for it. Again lying. It’s now the 27th and barring one appearance on Lorraine, he’s done duck all. Not even bothered promoting it on his social media. What a fantastic ambassador for the charity he is 🙄 Unless it’s involving a TV camera or publicity for him, he’s not interested.
He won’t bother promoting Sarcoma if no TV is involved. So pathetic. He has no real interest in the charity! Bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Leo looks lovely in that bright tee shirt and jeans. He's such a bonny little lad and bright colours suit him much better.
He's having a go because Zelda's dressed him like a little boy, not an Instagram accessory, like his parents do ..
Useless pair of twats

Can you guess where she says? No need to you thick cow, you’ve tagged it on the bottom 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why does she need to put on social media that she’s missing them (Freddie an afterthought as usual 😡) just tell them personally on FaceTime. She really is as bad as him for wanting social media attention 🤢
Any idea where she is? No. Nope 🤔 I’ve no idea even though she’s checked-in 🧐
Don’t put ideas into her head. Next up will be a FaceTime screenshot with Fakeys teeth in full view

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they dress him in oversized clothes to try and hide that Leo’s quite short. I’d also be a bit worried about him around Zelda’s dogs. Fakey is such a lazy git. Get a job, support your family and for Christ sake actually look after your son. So many of these “influencers” use their child as content and like they’re an accessory.
Exactly my thinking..they put him in over sized clothes to try and cover that!

Reactions: 13
Here we go. Wait for the load of stories winding Zelda up!

363181992_660357825679232_1930934516186273157_n.jpg
362974040_1880448725659331_7928201960062701727_n.jpg
363505555_1896514594083075_8566002059026781812_n.jpg

---
You're in Detroit you silly cow. You've just tagged it ffs!

Get ready for Flapz making Detroit look boring now!

363788774_636443415131060_1922154212018030978_n.jpg
363298162_822423562819415_7723534665047092232_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.