Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuuuuck he looks old and ugly today😆😆😆
Why is he wearing that bleeping beanie hat, has he got a wig problem😂😂😂, looks a right prick in those glasses ffs🤪🤪🤪
Not driving his car and bet Mummy's paid for their trip out, skint bastard. The more time passes the worse he looks in both appearance and attitude. No idea what his 'fans' see😳😳😳 he is a horrible horrible man🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔What a nasty human being...HAGGARD and he thinks he is funny, I bet she was crushed hearing that, no respect at all, my sons would never ever speak to me like that....Then blaming her for his eye problem, hope it plays him up.....Prick.
Got a dose of pink eye from his disgusting personal hygiene, ( or lack of)...
---
Calling his mum "babes".

Urgh, this bleep makes my skin crawl. He looks bleeping ridiculous today. 🤢

View attachment 2339554
View attachment 2339557
Syrup must be in the washing machine, got his head cosy on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the hell did he let Leo sit on those steps right at the water’s edge to feed the fish? I literally held my breath when he leant forward to pick up some food he had dropped he could have toppled forward and hit his head as he went in what a stupid stupid man 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I always find it hilarious knowing how much he hates his life, spending time with his family but tries to prove otherwise on insta.

He actually has no friends, every comment I look at on his posts isn’t any friends, just random middle aged women.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the hell did he let Leo sit on those steps right at the water’s edge to feed the fish? I literally held my breath when he leant forward to pick up some food he had dropped he could have toppled forward and hit his head as he went in what a stupid stupid man 😡
Can't see this. He must have dirty deleted it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Has mummy got a porshe thought he was going to give himself whiplash trying to get that badge on the shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen this..🙄 another one who’s that deluded they think they should be the first name on every reality TV show going. This will be his next step I reckon. Doing a mock up of himself like Skanky has done 🤢 Fortunately him doing that interview saying the only reason he’s not been asked is because he’s been told it’s because of DOI, is all over the internet and I wouldn’t imagine the BBC will be impressed if they’ve read it. I’d love a SCD spokesman to come out and say he’s talking crap and the reason he’s never been asked is they’re not interested in him. It won’t happen but how funny would that be 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Delivering for you fakeys once again all the best shots of our favourite hot guy 🤮
He will literally do anything to draw attention to himself 🤮 So the glasses are on because of his ‘eyes’ but just cos his eyes are sore, why does he have to have his top off and tuck his shorts up like a nappy and get a picture of it for insta? He is revolting 🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔His laces are the same colour as his lumberjack shirt...saddo, who matches that...Prick..:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bellend of the highest order… why do that with his shorts? He makes me sick. He’s wearing swimming goggles in the gym FFS - just so folk will ask him what’s up - his eyes didn’t even look that bad… what a raging hypochondriac. Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh look spud is already bathed and I assume had his tea aswell all done no doubt while dad of the year was at the gym acting a massive prat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.