Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
warwick constantly pushing his hair out his eyes, they don't care though, they think it makes him look cute and for some reason think he's the only boy whos hair has ever grew long, thick fucks

Reactions: 16
If you’re missing them so much flaps why’ve you gone on a gifted trip to somewhere in the USA that you’d clearly never have paid to go to.

He doesn’t realise how weird it is to film everyday stuff with his child. He’s so bleeping annoying, no wonder he’s got no mates.

Reactions: 20
This is what I was on about the other day thought Zelda said he was there for the weekend? More like spud is staying there again while he buggers off to do this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what I was on about the other day thought Zelda said he was there for the weekend? More like spud is staying there again while he buggers off to do this
That event has now been changed to the 5th August so I reckon he’ll stop at Zeldas until Flappys back. If he’s still doing it, he’ll be going on all next week that he’s got a huge presenting job that weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the one and only jake quickened, bleeping help haha, half of colchester will take the piss out of the bleep anyway, from what i can gather no one can stand either of them

• Haha
Didn’t know who was who on that pic cos he has a top on!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No stories from Zelda yet today. Her precious Jacob has probably told her to stay off Insta so people don’t know he fucked off and left her looking after Leo again, whilst he’s playing 🦖.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely. He is actually incapable of looking after him. Sad but true.

Thanks to @CrazyBaldhead it's all there in the excellent wiki.

Let's never allow this to be forgotten. 😡

View attachment 2336827
Hour after that photo his hand was split open and in hospital the horrible prick worst dad in the world I’m glad his life’s tit and he’s having hard time stuck up bleep that he is
---
Only work he can get is with two people that ain’t even z listers let alone celeb 🤣🤣🤣 aww jake no work in months and that’s all you could get times must be hard for you … how’s the come down to reality going ?? Begging for free holidays because your that skint and can’t even afford a meal out ….

might I was his ex Danielle I’d be pissing myself at how skint he is and tragic his life has become …. Not so mighty now are ya jake ?? No work and to skint to go anywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bellend

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We off 😂😂 does flappy not know the English language??? 😂 and what’s that pose?????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’ll be gutted with the poor engagement on the photo of him & Leo he posted earlier 🤭 Notice he’s now liking every comment made and also noticed he replied to this ⬇ Gifted stay with them in the future I reckon 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’ll be gutted with the poor engagement on the photo of him & Leo he posted earlier 🤭 Notice he’s now liking every comment made and also noticed he replied to this ⬇ Gifted stay with them in the future I reckon 🙄
I think it’s hilarious how stuck up they both are that he’s admitted he’s skint and they buy fake designer gear … he’s working at butlins and can’t afford a holiday 🤣 I would die of shame still here I am on my PAID holiday in the sun #suckstobeyoujake

• Heart
"We off on a cultural tour...."

The utter illiterate cretin wouldn't know culture if it hit her in her potholed face!

363381141_295738482984194_2958492716671458728_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's so gormless. Wonder what Jake thinks of her face. Cos it's changed loads since they met. She was pretty before. As for working in Butlins, he needs to man up now and accept he's too old to get noticed now. He's begged for years and it's not happening. Why don't he get on Indeed and look for a normal job. Regular wage, bills paid. And her too! A mother of two with awful dress sense, mincing around USA with young people. She needs to grow up.

• Heart
Detroit is a terrible place. It’s foremost a car manufacturing city. Bloody awful. Went a couple of yrs back on business. Feared for my life a couple of times. And there’s her posing like a teenager in the toilet. She will get mugged if she carries on!

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.