Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat at his mummy’s as not capable of driving home and spending some time alone with his son.The few hundred pounds he earned will just about cover his next car payment.Flaps my god how boring are her posts lol these two just don’t have any personality.Bet his final payment due on his lease car that’s why handing it back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He actively encourages that child to be selfish with all the ‘my’ and ‘mine’ talk all the time. He’ll use the excuse of his swollen eyes as having to stop at mummys, even though he was never going back to Colchester this weekend anyway. He won’t go home until Flaps is back. Wonder how long into rehearsals he’ll be before his many ailments start playing up. Plus she’s going on a 2 week holiday so he’ll be feeling even more sorry for himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
God, they really are both absolutely pathetic specimens aren't they.

Flappy's trip looks absolutely shite, leaving her kids to do this, what a twit🤬 thinks she's a bleeping model, her engagement is bleeping awful, Spazzers telling her she's beautiful🤮🤮🤮 arselickers hoping for a rely from her🫠🫠🫠
Fakey incapable of looking after Spud alone, so staying at Zelda's so she can do it🙄 he really should be ashamed of himself🤬 All the dickheads commenting you're an anazing Dad Jake🤮🤮🤮🤮que another hilarious reel with him and Zelda in😴😴😴
He won't be home till Flappy returns, selfish, ugly, thick, chicken dipper headed bleep🤬🤬🤬

Edit, I forgot bald headed bleep😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is so full of crap! He put a face mask on it didn’t touch his eyes and if there was some sort of allergic reaction especially with the eyes you would seek medical advice except we know from his silence for the last two hours that he’s probably gone to the gym despite barely seeing his son for a week
---
Little treat for my fellow fakeys this morning I know i know I’m just too generous no need for thanks just enjoy! 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He is so full of crap! He put a face mask on it didn’t touch his eyes and if there was some sort of allergic reaction especially with the eyes you would seek medical advice except we know from his silence for the last two hours that he’s probably gone to the gym despite barely seeing his son for a week
---
Little treat for my fellow fakeys this morning I know i know I’m just too generous no need for thanks just enjoy! 🤮
bleeping hell, it's Where's Wanker....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And as usual he’s being chauffeured around by a woman again. He was in the drivers seat earlier (obviously been to gym but keeping it quiet) so can’t say he’s not driving because of his eyes. I suppose if mummy drives it doesn’t cost him petrol/diesel money 😂
I reckon they’ll struggle getting childcare for Leo in the future if they want their usual adult only breaks, as sounds like even 4 days has been too long for Zelda this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep I called FaceTime with Spud! 😆
Here he comes! 😂😂

---
OMG, how boring has this trip been? Go and jump in that water Squidward and be reunited with Spongebob!

---
So he's had some kind of reaction to his eye. Good!

Hope it hurts.

363799719_998000738057090_8358131496114996153_n.jpg

---
He's a fine one to call somebody haggard. I can't believe how badly him and Flaps are ageing. It must be their diet/booze. They both look utterly awful! He looks so gay today!! 😂😂

Did I hear it right? Did Zelda just compare the inside of Flaps' car to a shed? 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Seriously what is the walking into the sunset post that Flappy is doing? Does she not realise she doesn’t actually need to be in the video/photo? She really thinks she’s a model. What a saddo.

Here he comes! 😂😂

---
OMG, how boring has this trip been? Go and jump in that water Squidward and be reunited with Spongebob!

View attachment 2339357
---
So he's had some kind of reaction to his eye. Good!

Hope it hurts.

View attachment 2339360
View attachment 2339361
View attachment 2339362
---
He's a fine one to call somebody haggard. I can't believe how badly him and Flaps are ageing. It must be their diet/booze. They both look utterly awful! He looks so gay today!! 😂😂

Did I hear it right? Did Zelda just compare the inside of Flaps' car to a shed? 😂😂

View attachment 2339400
View attachment 2339401

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And as usual he’s being chauffeured around by a woman again. He was in the drivers seat earlier (obviously been to gym but keeping it quiet) so can’t say he’s not driving because of his eyes. I suppose if mummy drives it doesn’t cost him petrol/diesel money 😂

I reckon they’ll struggle getting childcare for Leo in the future if they want their usual adult only breaks, as sounds like even 4 days has been too long for Zelda this time.
It's a lot to expect, imo. Taking in a toddler, even when it is someone related to you, when you're used to an adult only house, is a big ask. Mind you in her and her husband's shoes, I would take in a small child a million times before I would have that big lazy slob of a man baby to stay. 🤢

And instead of being grateful and arriving with something nice to give to her - from what I am reading here - Fakey is insulting her instead. She and the husband should tell him to duck off home. I know they won't of course. And that's enabling in itself but he is so vicious, as we know, it's probably easier to go along with him and count down the hours until he leaves.

🐔What a nasty human being...HAGGARD and he thinks he is funny, I bet she was crushed hearing that, no respect at all, my sons would never ever speak to me like that....Then blaming her for his eye problem, hope it plays him up.....Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You could set your watch by him
Work = pity post and illness
Can’t wait for full Monty only work he’s been given and he will mess it up 🤣 I see a house move soon and divorce . No way will she stay with him he can’t afford a meal out .

her ex Freddie’s dad and his wife have a business each and a nice home and expensive holidays all year roundthey don’t have followers they don’t beg for things yet look at her and Jake skint jobless can’t afford the cars and house got no money to take the kids away or days out

tragic and what for a few likes on Instagram nah

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Calling his mum "babes".

Urgh, this bleep makes my skin crawl. He looks bleeping ridiculous today. 🤢

363786869_1324695518460072_4564601248147255842_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I mean it must be bad being Jake and Sophie knowing you’re both skint and can’t even buy your children anything or go for a nice meal or day out . No wonder he’s manic !! He thinks it’s beneath him to be at butlins but he can’t even take his kids for ice cream he’s broke !!!

I’m on holiday abroad I’ve paid the holiday in full I’ve spent money and not thought oh I can’t afford that . That’s because we work hard and don’t need validation on the gram . I wouldn’t trade my life for his in a million years … my husband buys me real designer he grafts hard that’s why !!! Remind me what soph got for her 30th oh yea petrol shop flowers and that’s it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.