Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just saw the pics of krugers face. She looks like a burns victim šŸ˜³ šŸ”„

Reactions: 15
They both really are the gift that keeps on giving. It never dries up, the naffness, the desperation, the utter fakeness and complete utter hash they're making of their lives. Like moths to a candle they can't resist the glare of SM and getting burnt. I'm here for it & no amount of pity posts from RaRa will make me do otherwise.

They make you so thankful for your own genuine, fully paid for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like the wooden one is on the move to another part of the states.Well she really sold Maine as a exciting place to visitšŸ¤£Is it tit heads last day playing a Dino going to be non stop tit from his mums house.She said sheā€™s getting more work on her face thought of to stay with her sister in early august.Imagine being a 34 year old man and not capable of looking after your own son without his mums help absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How the duck has she shown that this trip so far has been for ā€˜all agesā€™. What person under the age of 30 wants to go all the way to America to visit a Victorian mansion, a museum of art, a fort, a lighthouse and to eat oysters and lobster šŸ™„ Seriously this ā€˜paid partnershipā€™ should be with Saga not Visit USA. I wonder what exciting place sheā€™s off to nextā€¦.
Sounds like last day (of this week) heā€™ll be playing RaRa. Then get ready for mummy and son content šŸ˜“ Then once Flappy is back heā€™ll return to Colchester and he still would never have ever looked after his own child by himself overnight šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they dress him in oversized clothes to try and hide that Leoā€™s quite short. Iā€™d also be a bit worried about him around Zeldaā€™s dogs. Fakey is such a lazy git. Get a job, support your family and for Christ sake actually look after your son. So many of these ā€œinfluencersā€ use their child as content and like theyā€™re an accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought Zelda used to put the dogs in kennels when Spud stopped? I wouldnā€™t trust him around them, shouting mine and kicking out at the dogs, they wonā€™t be used to that.

If Fakey is really lucky he could get a job as a red coat for the 2024 seasonā€¦Im sure they do roles that donā€™t require him to sing šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Already at Mummys, so couldnā€™t afford a hotel for another night then? Heā€™ll say itā€™s cos he was missing Leo but we know the truth šŸ˜‚ Skegness is only an hour and a half from hers so letā€™s see if he disappears again later šŸ¦–šŸ¦–šŸ¦–
Also how underwhelmed was Leo when he saw him šŸ¤­ I bet he wonā€™t film Flappys reunion with him because heā€™ll be a lot more excited to see her than that šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OK so now cue the 'bants bro purely bants' passive aggressive digs at his mother & her home. Let's cue hilarious set ups where he films something Leo has done to get his mum shrieking. All so predicted & boring. The chip on his shoulder is massive at the moment, he will almost be snarling out his bants.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did spud go to hit him or something? Iā€™m sure fakey said is that it? Then quickly turned off the camera. I donā€™t know what he expects really the kid barely knows who he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has he de
Did spud go to hit him or something? Iā€™m sure fakey said is that it? Then quickly turned off the camera. I donā€™t know what he expects really the kid barely knows who he is!
has he deleted his homecoming vid, I cant see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he de

has he deleted his homecoming vid, I cant see it?
Still there but blink and youā€™ll miss it šŸ˜‚
---
Fucked off and passed him onto his mother for a few days cos heā€™s incapable of looking after him but the minute heā€™s back with him, heā€™s already using him for content šŸ˜” Will say though how nice to see Leo in something with colour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
We all knew heā€™d use Leo as to be honest Wtf has he got in his boring life to post.The comments cringe as usual all fake and so skint heā€™s playing a Dino in Skegness.Leo should be in his own home but we know heā€™s not capable of parenting him.Flaps doing a shocking job in American and using it to show her fake arse designer clothing and just how lacking of any personality she is.His mum sleeping in bed with Leo as weā€™ve seen heā€™s cruel to those dogsšŸ˜³

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have to say that Maris looks sooooooo much better in that orange t-shirt and jeans. Like a proper little boy instead of a hobo.

Have to say that Maris looks sooooooo much better in that orange t-shirt and jeans. Like a proper little boy instead of a hobo.
Just wish they'd get his hair cut. Not saying short 'short' but a good trim at least.

Just wish they'd get his hair cut. Not saying short 'short' but a good trim at least.
Absolutely, long hair looks nice if itā€™s taken care of but they just keep Leo looking scruffy. Chloe Pattonā€™s little boy used to have really long hair and it never looked like heā€™d been dragged through a hedge, hopefully sheā€™s giving Flaps some tips on their grifted work trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.