Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idiot is now following skin care companies 🤣What a absolute 🛎 end.See others marking posts as ads but flaps thinks she’s some kind of influencer who doesn’t have to😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zelda looks absolutely exhausted 🤣 that little goblin clearly running rings round her,and I agree with whoever said it that her cretin of a son definitely put Freds clothes in that bag deliberately.Its not difficult to pack a bag of kids clothes, he's done this for content...he's desperate for content, and he knows this will wind up Mrs Kreuger up whilst she's on her trip, he's just vile, he can't even let her have her own moment and get on with her "work" and I use that word in the loosest sense possible, their idea of work is so far removed from what real work actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How is this grid post advertising America? She could be anywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doing exactly the same as he did when he went. It’s not about showing what the place has to offer, it’s about showcasing themselves. Honestly who goes sight seeing dressed like that 🙄 I’ve seen more of those ‘Chanel’ sandals now than I saw of his ‘Gucci’ wedding shoes 🤢😂
Also why is she the only one saying paid partnership where everyone else with her is saying it’s an ad? Remember when she called herself a brand ambassador because she did 1 edit with ITS? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zelda looks absolutely exhausted 🤣 that little goblin clearly running rings round her,and I agree with whoever said it that her cretin of a son definitely put Freds clothes in that bag deliberately.Its not difficult to pack a bag of kids clothes, he's done this for content...he's desperate for content, and he knows this will wind up Mrs Kreuger up whilst she's on her trip, he's just vile, he can't even let her have her own moment and get on with her "work" and I use that word in the loosest sense possible, their idea of work is so far removed from what real work actually is
Completely agree! It’s for content for his huns!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔Bald Prick, shame he never had another trade up his sleeve, something to fall back on instead of having to dress up in a sweaty outfit...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
How is this grid post advertising America? She could be anywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doing exactly the same as he did when he went. It’s not about showing what the place has to offer, it’s about showcasing themselves. Honestly who goes sight seeing dressed like that 🙄 I’ve seen more of those ‘Chanel’ sandals now than I saw of his ‘Gucci’ wedding shoes 🤢😂
Also why is she the only one saying paid partnership where everyone else with her is saying it’s an ad? Remember when she called herself a brand ambassador because she did 1 edit with ITS? 😂
Booking a trip there, as we speak 🤣

47DFEB68-D48C-47B6-AB8E-5B7BFB249C2E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her lips are shocking she’s definitely overfilling them and looks like a baboon’s arse.So young to be damaging her entire face and how is she only 30👀View attachment 2334552
Rough sandpaper faced old trout.
Is she really only about 30 or so?

Gawd

How the hell do these two begging shites get by?

• Haha
One minute Mrs Krueger looks relaxed in a plastic fantastic way, the next, she’s posing like pretend and thoughtful Mrs Krueger. As for her adventures to Portland, I wouldn’t go as she shows zero proper content!
The ‘various nature’!!! I have to laugh. Bet it was so exciting seeing all that… various… nature

• Haha
Why is she in channel shoes and bag (not) while everyone else just dressed for having a day out.So fake and my god she looks awful both skint fake boring and selfish.Making out she has £7000 for two items and sells clothes for a tenner🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s dressed so inappropriately for this type of ‘influencing’. The other inappropriate ensemble was the white crap she was wearing on the waterfront. Focus on where you are and not how you look. That’s why she will never make it as a travel blogger, just like her shite hubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s dressed so inappropriately for this type of ‘influencing’. The other inappropriate ensemble was the white crap she was wearing on the waterfront. Focus on where you are and not how you look. That’s why she will never make it as a travel blogger, just like her shite hubby.
Exactly. Let’s not forget when he was meant to be advertising Portland/Utah he done it 99% of the time with his top off (as usual) 🤢 Shows that Visit USA aren’t fussy who they use. Astounds me how she gets these trips when she is so bleeping useless at promoting anything 🤯

• Haha
WTF is this? Is she doing one of those PR trips that Fakey did? The fake Chanel bag im dead😂 its fake leather is going to melt in the sun the bleeping idiot! Should have got a fake Chloé bag for that weather Flaps! What happened to her going to America with spud and Freddie to see her sister? Isn’t that August?? So WTF is this crap?
She is doing a PR Trip 🤣 only it’s having the opposite effect, it’s making me fall asleep & never EVER want to visit Portland Maine 🤣 she boring as duck, why the hell has anyone sent her anywhere trying to flog something 😭😭😭 she makes the best things look tacky & boring

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. Let’s not forget when he was meant to be advertising Portland/Utah he done it 99% of the time with his top off (as usual) 🤢 Shows that Visit USA aren’t fussy who they use. Astounds me how she gets these trips when she is so bleeping useless at promoting anything 🤯
It’s almost like she’s hell bent on showing unflattering sides of Maine😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought she was showcasing Portland, why post a picture of your legs? 🤦‍♀️ she’s so unbelievably crap 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's doing the same as him, trying to promote herself. Like American tourism will suffer if these 2 delusion chumps don't advertise it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
The idiot is now following skin care companies 🤣What a absolute 🛎 end.See others marking posts as ads but flaps thinks she’s some kind of influencer who doesn’t have to😳
That's cos he's had a breakout of spots today, gone straight out to buy Clearasil. Obviously wanting the high end brands to send the freebies.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.