Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now all she needs to do is take him for a haircut 🤭 Now that would be good content 😂
Scruffy don’t blame his mum why on earth dress a kid that little in oversized beige tit he should have colours characters no wonder he looks happy at Zelda

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s funny when he has a two minute TV appearance he bangs on about having work but this week he has had more days ‘work’ than he’s had in months and has only said he’s got a busy week, no mention of ‘working’. Also not once has he said about not being with Leo or that he’s missing him and normally he doesn’t stop going on about it. It’s obvious he doesn’t want people knowing yet again that he can’t/hasn’t looked after his own child by himself. Funny how he’s said he’s at Zeldas this weekend with Leo, so he can turn down Butlins for this weekend but couldnt do it the one week Flaps was away. It’s so blatant he took it so he couldn’t look after Leo. I genuinely believe he has never ever looked after that child single handedly for more than 6 hours and we know what he was like on that occasion (hairdresser incident). If he couldn’t manage when Leo wasn’t walking, he was never ever going to look after him now he’s running about. Main problems being is he’s not got enough patience, he couldn’t be off his phone that long to watch him like he should and basically he hasn’t got a clue how to parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Zelda saying he sent the wrong clothing for Leo.My god how pathetic that he couldn’t even pack him a bag.She’s gone out and bought him some outfits more like she hates what they make him wear( Said Sophie likes to dress him in oversized clothing) lol.
let me guess without even looking that she bought him bright, colourful and size appropriate clothing 👏

Reactions: 20
He’s having a reality breakdown 🤣
Skint doing Butlins why every other person is on holiday enjoying summer … he’s Broke he knows it he can’t control it anymore he’s had no to work not even loose women in months that’s what’s up he’s worried 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just watched orchard lodge care home, and what a little brat Leo is; he's on the sun lounger; he says he needs a pool, hahaha, as if his mam and dad could afford one anyway, and then the lovely dog gets on the lounger with him. He says, mine mine mine and goes to kick the dog, also looking around and shouting at the top of his voice, same as his dad, looking for attention; that kid is going to be an absolute monster; we have said it before he's the kid no one wants over at their house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not his fault though.
His parents teach him nothing about manners or sharing or any of the ordinary things that would make his life a lot easier.

I feel so sorry for him. They see him as content for the 'gram and nothing else, imo.

• Heart
I'm so confused... how is the trip sophie away on got to do with work?? Is a holiday nothing to do with work. Can someone explain or have I missed something? Also he frigs off and doesn't even care for his kid. Plus the stuff he's posting since she's away is weird. But seriously how is it a work trip

Reactions: 19
How refreshing to hear the word 'No' being said to NikNak more than once. Finally someone showing him boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched orchard lodge care home, and what a little brat Leo is; he's on the sun lounger; he says he needs a pool, hahaha, as if his mam and dad could afford one anyway, and then the lovely dog gets on the lounger with him. He says, mine mine mine and goes to kick the dog, also looking around and shouting at the top of his voice, same as his dad, looking for attention; that kid is going to be an absolute monster; we have said it before he's the kid no one wants over at their house.
She’s not showing him in a favourable light at all. I’m amazed she putting it out there when he’s acting up like that. Hardly surprising with the parents he’s got 😞 Unfortunately they’ll always put themselves (and their phones) first. I think they’ll struggle getting her to look after him again for more than a day or two. I think she’s had enough as well.

Imagine between a couple of shows at Butlins being a baby dinosaur you’re online prattling on about how you want to spend your whole time asleep and still expect to be taken seriously/employed for a decent tv role he really doesn’t get it does he? Clueless twit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I got nosey so went watched Zeldas stories, honestly how can Jerk-off Jake be so bloody useless and thick that he gave her a bag of Fred’s dirty clothes instead of Spuds clothes for his stay? I’m ashamed for him.
Also, Miss USA wannabe will be seething seeing her beige baby has chosen a bright orange character covered t-shirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chris Hughes does seem like a genuinely nice guy. Jake not so much, he is probably jealous of him. You don't see Chris being rude/disrespectful to his mum/partner on SM for "banter" & desperate for attention.
He also hates Katie Price which is a plus

• Haha
  • Heart
Leo and that hair my god how many times does he push it out of his eyes.Her son no words for that prick and so obvious he’s took butlins so he doesn’t have to stay at home with him.He’s clearly running zelda in circles but she knows what a brat he is.His posts are just cringe and what a piss take to his mum who obviously is exhausted.I bet the other brother thinks wtf as when does she ever mention her other grandchildren😡

I got nosey so went watched Zeldas stories, honestly how can Jerk-off Jake be so bloody useless and thick that he gave her a bag of Fred’s dirty clothes instead of Spuds clothes for his stay? I’m ashamed for him.
Also, Miss USA wannabe will be seething seeing her beige baby has chosen a bright orange character covered t-shirt 😂
If he did that, he obviously did it deliberately. Creep.

@Showmethemoney I couldn’t find how to share it here either so I screenrecorded it & compressed it a lot! Also got the results where he says he’ll take any reality show but still compressing that one
---

Ah, you beat me to it!
He's embarrassing himself SO MUCH!! 😂😂😂
---
Damnnnnn. He’s lost whatever basic vocals he had in the past. Awful!
It's because of the fags and drink but he was tit anyway tbh!
---
Damnnnnn. He’s lost whatever basic vocals he had in the past. Awful!
It's because of the fags and drink but he was tit anyway tbh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor kid looks like a long lost member of the band Hanson from the 90's in his new gear. He looks odd not in over sized crappy clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow his singing is bleeping worse than last time😳🤭 absolutely flat as a pancake. Creased at how desperate he is😆😆 and you just know he would rather be anywhere than where he is...oh except for looking after his son, alone, pathetic prick he is🤬
Asking how many naps is acceptable, bet bleeping Zelda needs a lie down🙄 at least she actually tells him no, and tells him to stop doing things. But I do worry with those dogs, only takes a second for them to snap at him😳 Love she bought him some bright clothes, flaps will be crying cos they don't fit her asthetics🤣🤣

His behaviour is because they never tell him no and just let him do whatever, wait till he gets to school. You would honestly never know that Flappy had done it all before🤯😳

She's really making me want to visit Maine, Portland😴😴😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.